September 2021 due date babies!!!

Madam rose eek so not long to go!
I’ve had painful braxton hicks today and a quieter baby but I have times movements and seems okay :)

Sorry about the painful braxtons hon.
I get them alot and esp at night. It always makes me have to get up and pee.
My little man is so active but he can have days where he is quieter.

Took the little one to see his nanny and grandad today, thought he'd enjoy a run about in their garden but he cried the whole time - he's scared of their puppy, which is ridiculous when we have a massive beast of a dog at home who isn't exactly calm or quiet, but there we go(!) Anyway he's demanded a lot of picking up and now my back's been thrown out as a result. Really not my week, eh?

Lovely to see them though - bless my stepmum, she's the only real life person who doesn't bang on about how big I am and always tells me I'm looking good and carrying well. She did freak out a bit when bubba gave me a really big kick and I nearly sat down on the floor in shock though, think she thought she'd be called on for an impromptu delivery! :rofl:

Counting down the days til the consultant now (all 12 of them) so I can get my delivery date. I'll be 36+2 so won't be waiting much longer after that, and as soon as we have the date other half can get his annual leave in to take us up to paternity kicking in. YAYYYY!

Wowsers ladies massive catch up. @atx614 welcome to the GD club! How are you finding it? I’ve actually lost weight! I had put on a stone since falling pregnant but I’m now 2kg less than I was pre pregnancy!!

@sug

We are the same lone if I get to 9th august il get my date set il he 36+4 so a week or slightly over after that

Pressed send to early!!!

@Suggerhoney you poor thing that scratching looks so painful hun. Have they really not found anything to help? How frustrating.

@Catmumof4 sounds like you’ve had lots of visits to the hosp, I’m glad they are keeping an eye on you. I agree with Madam, speak up if you’re struggling. Hope the isolation went ok. We had to do the same this week in the middle of moving!!

@LoneWanderer you crack me up so much! I just did the exact same with the leg shaving! Up to the knee haha I think your bump is tremendous and you should be super proud.

@Bittersweet sounds like baby is baking well! I’m so confused by all these growth scans and measurements if im honest!

@MadamRose yay for dodging shingles and making it to the end of term!! So pleased your home birth has all been approved and booked! You’re so close now!!!

im 33+2 and survived moving house! Actually lost a bit of weight cutting out crap for the diabetes which is a positive! Growth scan tomorrow as when I went 2 weeks ago her percentile had dropped but she had still gained a little weight? It’s all very confusing like most of you I don’t entirely trust the predictions.

in other news….I’m single!! It’s a long story but it’s for the best and I feel like I can take on anything!! New house is perfect schools out for summer and there’s a baby on the way, what more could I ask for! I promise I won’t be so crap now we’re in and settled!!

here’s a bump pic 33 weeks (and counting)

36A6E8A1-1EE9-4C91-A5D6-1AFF791B72DB.jpeg

Wowsers ladies massive catch up. @atx614 welcome to the GD club! How are you finding it? I’ve actually lost weight! I had put on a stone since falling pregnant but I’m now 2kg less than I was pre pregnancy!!

@sug
So far not so bad! I do hate the finger pricking but haven’t had any high numbers yet so no meds. I walk after every meal and I think that’s helping too. I am getting sick of eating the same things over and over and still have a ways to go. I already know my first meal after delivery will be a big ole sandwich and chips and a cookie lol. I haven’t lost but haven’t gained any since starting the low carb diet. How is it going for you with GD?

@Neversayno glad the move went well. Sorry you broke up but yes personally bring single was the best thing I ever did.

@atx614 glad you numbers have stayed okay.

@Suggerhoney how did you tell the difference between prodromal labour and braxton hicks? I’ve been having braxton hicks for more than 2 hours - normally I don’t have them quite this long, and I’ve got a bit of back pain too which I thought was from food shopping but hasn’t got any better.

Wow, I had a lot to catch up on! Somehow life seems to be whizzing past and yet going reeeaaallllyyy slowly all at the same time! I think counting down the weeks makes it a lot slower, but I have so much to do it's sort of whizzing by!

We got the newborn car seats and the pram bit of the travel system out the loft today, so I'm feeling a little more organised at last!

I've got 12 shifts at work now until maternity kicks in, and we are mega busy although it's the summer holidays, so I'm trying to do a bit each day to get organised for 9 months off! On top of that I will actually be going back to an entirely different (and very exciting) role, in a room which will be pretty much my own!

I'm feeling really uncomfortable now with feet permanently under my ribs...I think some of that is because I'm still quite small, so she has no space elsewhere! I find it particularly bad when I'm trying to eat...feels like there's no room!

Got a growth scan this Thurs too, because she waseasuring small at last scan, but they told me all along that would happen so who knows what they will say!

I have read all the posts and I am thinking of you all, the good news and bad, but I'm not going to reply individually at the moment because this post would go on for hours!! I will try harder to keep up and not get left behind

This is how I feel right now ... :holly:

Hey all. @Neversayno I'm sorry you broke up but yey for the house move going well!!

@Suggerhoney sorry I got the dates mixed up lol!! I really feel for u and this itching have u booked to go in for repeat bloods?

I'm jealous of all you nearly done even though today hasn't been so bad! Xx

So far not so bad! I do hate the finger pricking but haven’t had any high numbers yet so no meds. I walk after every meal and I think that’s helping too. I am getting sick of eating the same things over and over and still have a ways to go. I already know my first meal after delivery will be a big ole sandwich and chips and a cookie lol. I haven’t lost but haven’t gained any since starting the low carb diet. How is it going for you with GD?

I’m on the highest dose of metformin and injecting insulin at night time. I could control my numbers during the day with diet and exercise but my fasting numbers have taken so long to bring down and I think that’s only because of the insulin! Like you I am very cautious of what I eat and can’t believe how much crap I used to eat without looking at sugar content!

@Neversayno glad the move went well. Sorry you broke up but yes personally bring single was the best thing I ever did.

I actually feel like a new woman ready to smash this!!!

@atx614 glad you numbers have stayed okay.

@Suggerhoney how did you tell the difference between prodromal labour and braxton hicks? I’ve been having braxton hicks for more than 2 hours - normally I don’t have them quite this long, and I’ve got a bit of back pain too which I thought was from food shopping but hasn’t got any better.

thank you! It’s the Melissa and Doug one, they do two sizes 3ft and 6ft haha I figured the 3ft would suffice
Haha wow I know what I want for Xmas now lol 6ft giraffe

@MadamRose they said not to as he has no symptoms and 2 lft tests have come back negative so just to isolate him unless he gets symptoms.

As f me iv felt really unwell today! Ended up coming to bed to read at 7 cos I was really sick! Bleurgh hate days like this!

Just repacked the bag for absolutely no reason other than I felt I needed to check everything through. Even though we'd gone to bed.
I remember this ridiculousness from last time, probably redo it every week from now :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->