September 2021 due date babies!!!

@Catmumof4 oh no! I’m so sorry to hear that. I really hope he doesn’t have it. But ya, seems weird everyone else in the household doesn’t need to isolate too. At least until he has a proper negative test

@Catmumof4 thats my job for this week coming, I’m getting all of the school stuff except for shoes! Sorry your son has to isolate and fingers crossed the test comes back negative

Thanks ladies he is still his nut job self and no symptoms at all so that is good. Is it better to wait until Mon/Tues time to let it incubate or should I do it this weekend? X

@MadamRose I have 1 high school, 3 in primary school and 1 nursery atm so too much uniform needed! The blazers for the high school are £25 each! I found 2 that someone I knew was selling for £15 for both got them because they are her size but when i got home they were just a bit too big! Normally I would say that's fine but she doesn't know anyone at this school except 1 person and I don't want her to be picked on so still got to buy her at least 1 smaller :cry:

So we've had a real shitter of a week, ******* house buy fell through because - get this - the seller has apparently met a bloke and decided to stay in town and doesn't want to sell any more(!)
Thankfully we're not losing too much money as hadn't done the survey yet, just the searches, but it's still a few hundred out of pocket and two bloody months lost. Fuming, tbh.

And now we absolutely have to find somewhere and get an application I before #2 arrives otherwise we'll have another dependant and our borrowing level will be knocked down. And worse, baby is now 100% coming here to a house that isn't ours (my mother's), that's completely unsuitable (we have the attic room, #1 has a tiny box room, that's it), all our stuff in storage...

Fucking nightmare. But hey... it is what it is I guess. Pick ourselves up and start from the beginning again, off to see some places next week. *shrug*

Anyway, end of rant. Hope y'all doing good. I'll catch up in a bit when I'm less of a mardy cow :rofl:

Side note, can't believe this site lets the f bomb slide but you can't say b-a-s-t-a-r-d. Lolz.

@LoneWanderer what a nightmare, hopeful you manage to find somewhere else. I'd be asking for the other guy to give you the losses back tbh! Such an awful reason not to sell!

@LoneWanderer that's pants house buying is always such a horrible process!! Always get excited about buying a new house, but quickly remember how stressful it is! Will keep fingers crossed for your viewings next week!

Omg @LoneWanderer What a shit situation it's put you in!!! How long do house buyings take?

Been in for monitoring because of no movements and contraction type pains AGAIN. 2x midwives freaked out because they couldn't find a heartbeat so Dr had to get the scan out. Worst 20 mins ever!! Luckily she was laying in a weird position and when he pushed on her bum hard she moved and hasn't stopped since thank God!! The pains he said I probably have an irritable uterus and feeling it more cos of the fibromyalgia. Dram drama Drama!!! Glad everything is ok now though x

@LoneWanderer
Mannnn what a lame arse reason to back out. That sucks hon. Gutted for you and wud be so annoyed too.
It seems wrong you have to pay for expenses when the reason it fell through has nothing to do with you.
How freeking stressful.

@Catmumof4
Sorry u had to go in again hon. I was in and out alot with my last pregnancy being monitored.

So far with this pregnancy I haven't had to go in yet.
I had a irritable uterus with my biggest baby my 2nd and it's not very nice that.
Bless you.

I keep expecting that predominal labour to start at any moment.
But so far so good.

My braxton hicks have definitely picked up but still not painful just a bit uncomfortable.

31 weeks today and hopefully only another 6 more weeks untill baby will here[-o<

Really hope I get my induction date at my next consultant appointment on 4th August. I'm still gonna push for no later than 37 weeks and I really really hope he agrees and just books me in.
Have a feeling he's gonna say let's see how u go though :(

@LoneWanderer thats terrible!! I would be fuming too!! So messed up they seller did that. I hope you can find a house that works for y’all ASAP!!

@Catmumof4 im so sorry you had to go through that!! But SO glad everything is okay. Seems she found a good hiding place and likes to chill there lol

Not sure how I’ve made it to 36 weeks! Only a week until term! Feeling pretty good in myself l. I’ve spent most of the weekend relaxing, watching bits of the Olympics and I napped both yesterday and today as I didn’t have the girls.

I see my midwife on Tuesday, crazy to think depending on when baby comes it could be the last appointment (though I think I’ll make my 38 week appointment personally)

My birthing pool is arriving Wednesday which will make me feel even more relaxed!

@Suggerhoney hope your consultant gives you a date at your next appointment!

17FE2C97-3B62-415C-B79A-5E5A65CE5DD0.jpeg

Thanks ladies!

@Suggerhoney when is the 2nd I feel like I'm losing the plot lol!! Really hope they give you a date! They won't give me My date until my 36 week appointment at which if they do say 37 weeks then I will only have a week to prepare myself!!

@MadamRose so exciting reaching these major milestones and knowing it could literally be any day! My next one I'm looking forward to is 30 weeks, then the 36 week appointment, then 37 weeks then baby day! Just 3 more to go! Xx

@Suggerhoney yes I hope you get your date soon! I am going to ask about mine Tuesday at my appointment but I don’t think he will give me one yet. But I am thinking he will do 38/39 week induction as that’s what he suggested last time. It’s nice to know the date though early to prepare. Also going to ask about a growth scan. Hoping to get one at 32 weeks

@MadamRose wow 36 weeks!!! Time is flying. Once your birth pool arrives you will be all prepared and ready! Your baby will be here so soon. Eeeeek so exciting!!!

Oh wow @MadamRose 36 weeks that's awesome. I know when I get to that stage I should hopefully have 1 week left.
U look lovely bump looks even lower today.

@Catmumof4
Sorry my consultant appointment is the 4th not the 2nd.
I have growth scan on the 3rd which is a week on Tuesday and then consultant the next day.
Tbh can't see him given me a date. Normoly they drop they give u one right at the last minute. I was 36 weeks when they gave me my date with Tommy so I only had a week and I think it will be 36 weeks this time to. But I will try my hardest.
Be nice to know earlier but they do like to spring things on us don't they lol.

@atx614
Yeah I don't think I will get a date until 36 weeks. I not sure what there like over there but here they like to spring it on us at the last moment.
I will try and get him to give me one on the count of the itching but I've a feeling he's gonna say let's see how u go.
He wants to do it between 37/38 weeks but I really don't want to be pushed past 37 weeks.
They full term at 37 weeks I don't know why it wud be a problem.

Definitely getting uncomfortable now at night. Peeing so much and bump gets achey when lead on certain side for too long.
Still feel like I have ages to go. 6 weeks feels like sooooo long :-(

Also acid reflux is soooo bad and hips and tail bone playing up.

How many weeks again haha lol....

I hadn’t notice tbh @Suggerhoney but I think you are right. Last week vs this week in the picture below. I guess for I could have anything from 1 to 6 weeks left :rofl:

sorry you are feeling so achy and sore, I do I get it when sleeping but so far coping with most other things.

F674B4C7-9E8F-480A-89E8-844BCFECE54C.jpeg

Madam rose eek so not long to go!
I’ve had painful braxton hicks today and a quieter baby but I have times movements and seems okay :)

I hadn’t notice tbh @Suggerhoney but I think you are right. Last week vs this week in the picture below. I guess for I could have anything from 1 to 6 weeks left :rofl:

sorry you are feeling so achy and sore, I do I get it when sleeping but so far coping with most other things.

View attachment 1100569

Oh yes definitely hon. Only thing about 3rd babies they go up and down.
This one goes up and down too. Somedays I look higher and other days so low.
Done all the house work today and oh my gosh was I aching after. I felt like my waters were gonna break and had such bad lower back ache.
Feeling better now I've lead down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->