September 2021 due date babies!!!

@LoneWanderer I'm hoping I won't be csection, but a lot of the worries are the same...even down to what do I do with baby when I need a wee?!

@Bittersweet very exciting! Forgive me if I've missed anything but did you know you were likely to have an early bubba?

yeah we knew. To be honest baby is on the biggest centile anyway so I’m okay kf baby comes in the next few days. Midwife is going with Sunday.
Yeah suggar honey she did say babies can be engaged for a while but she said it’s a full 3/5 not just a guess if that makes sense so that’s why she gave the timescale she did but never know really :).

@Bittersweet glad it's not a shock! ...we've also been told lo will be early, but for the opposite reason, because she's tiny! It's a catch 22, I'm really excited to meet her, and not have some of these pregnancy symptoms, but at the same time, I know I need to keep her cooking as long as possible! Growth scan Thursday so we'll see what they say! I'm so excited for you, can't believe we're going to have babies born in the group!!

@LoneWanderer funnily enough, it was our community midwife who solved it for us too! We had one really lovely set of community midwives, and one really unhelpful ones. But the lovely ones suggested pumping and formula alongside, and it worked perfectly! I managed to pump and formula for about 3 months before my supply dried up (caused by reynauds) then a smooth transition onto just formula...worked perfectly for us!

@Zoboe95 i think the worrying is completely normal! I worry more when preganant for sure so probably hormonal!

@LoneWanderer my daughter had a lip and tongue tie also! My son just a tongue tie, but had a terrible time nursing and were mostly bottle babies. Also, they said it was another reason my daughter talked late, so maybe has something to do with your son too? I think I will have this babe checked out ASAP now that I know what to look for, so If she has a tongue tie too they can correct it While she is lite before she remembers. My daughter had hers corrects at 4 and remembers it, my son at 6 months and doesn’t remember his thankfully!

@Bittersweet and @MadamRose sounds like one of your babies will be the first of the September group!! So exciting that they will be here so soon!!!

@Suggerhoney ugh I’m so sorry the itching is worse. I hope they don’t make you wait long for results this time.

ya I worry about hospital regulations too. I don’t know what I would do alone after baby was born. I really hope that is not the case!! Though he probably won’t be able to stay as long as last time anyway so he can be with our other kiddos. It all does really stress me out.

Aah having this forum really does keep me sane! Having somewhere I can post stuff that I wouldn't discuss with my friends, or family (don't tend to discuss symptoms and stuff with them) and knowing that there will always be people the other end with either a helpful or funny comment is so useful ❤️ lost the worries this afternoon, I definitely think it is sugar related! Enough soppyness ...my toddler whirlwind is insane today!! Was in the kitchen a minute ago, walked in to the living room to find her stood on the window sill, looking at the cows...told her to get down, so she launched herself at the beanbag!

Ahhh bless her! Mines currently removing all the shapes from his shape game and trying to hide all the remotes in there instead. Thank god its bedtime in half an hour haha!

Saw another house today and it was great, kid loved it too - was charging round the garden merrily, though he threw a strop when we saw the bathroom as he thought he was getting a bath!

Put offer in so everything crossed...

Lone are you uk? Sounds a horrendous thing this house. we bought ours 5 years ago and I refuse to move cause it’s so much hassle

according to Google you can be 3/5 engaged for weeks but I guess these pains say a lot and more watery/mucus discharge as well today

@Bittersweet hopefully baby still stays put a while.

We officially have no dining room table until after baby arrives :rofl: This is where my pool is going - planning on putting the pool up tonight out of the way, have to do it within 72 hours to check it’s not damaged anyway, and once it’s up it’s saying up!

56F5508C-3547-45C9-A077-E09D60BFF639.jpeg

Madam rose hopefully not long til you can use the pool for real!

my bump goes rock hard with these tightenings so we will see what happens

Madam rose hopefully not long til you can use the pool for real!

my bump goes rock hard with these tightenings so we will see what happens
They could be braxton hicks my bump goes rock solid with mine - they are more uncomfortable than painful if that makes sense

Hi ladies still need to catch up. I'm so tired it's been such a long day.

So scan went well.
Here is our little man
received_889117525284780.jpeg received_224496776208896.jpeg received_1015091605962953.jpeg

They could be braxton hicks my bump goes rock solid with mine - they are more uncomfortable than painful if that makes sense
Yeah it does sometimes they are uncomfy sometimes achy and sometimes really bloody sharp mostly sharp but the sharpness goes away after a few breaths

Bile acid levels are now a 8. I'm so confused. Why am I soooo darn itchy](*,)

Hey everyone hope your all ok?

@Suggerhoney it could just be your skin stretching or the codeine cos that can make you itch, the midwives are keeping an eye on my levels too because iv been itching again.

@Bittersweet fingers xd u last as long as you can but they say if baby comes early naturally then it was meant to be!

@LoneWanderer the house sounds lovely! Fingers xd it all goes smooth!

@MadamRose the pool looks lovely and cosy! My kids would be pestering to get in it :haha:

SO as you know i had Bonnie last Sept 30th failed induction then a cesarean and the guidelines then were only 1 person can come to the labour/birth then into recovery and can stay with you at the bedside, that was a year ago tho! And having so many kids I kind of had to do it myself. I just pulled my big girl panties up and buzzed for the midwives to pass me my baby and help me if needed. I put on a brave face but inside I was soo anxious and when my partner next cane I broke down Nd when he left again he had to lay everything out I needed etc. The pain was horrific they had torn my left side too much so I couldn't move that part of my body at all! I'm used to dealing with pain every day and it just killed me so I'm totally terrified this time around! Sorry but I have to tell someone. I have to keep my tough girl face on at home and sometimes it's hard! X

@LoneWanderer I’m ready for baby but I’m also wanting it to slow down as it’s the last time I’ll be pregnant!

Currently waiting for my midwife appointment hoping as it’s earlier than normal she isn’t running as late as normal (often close to an hour as I normally have the last appointment)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->