September 2021 due date babies!!!

I keep thinking this is the last time I'll do this too. After all, we weren't supposed to be able to have even one, let alone a surprise second! And it's been horrendous all the way through this time, from the nausea at the start to the crippling pain towards the end... definitely not feeling that glow! I've said never again so many times, I'm getting too old for it all, and two kids is a lovely number...

BUT... I thought I'd have that 'done' feeling, and yet I definitely don't. Maybe just maybe I'll squeeze in #3 before I call it quits... :rofl:

Midwife thinks baby might now be breech! I managed to keep the tears at bay until I got home and I’m now a mess :( when she told me my heart rate then babies shot through the roof. Presentation scan tomorrow but got a feeling I’m going to spend the rest of today and tonight stressing :(

@MadamRose
I'm trying out a change in washing tablets and fabric conditioner.
Midwife said pregnant womon can get supper sensitive skin and even if u been using the same washing stuff for years with no problems. It can cause problems when pregnant. I don't think it is that tho and it can't be down to meds because I have been them for so long.
I've brought non bio sensitive skin stuff so I will see if it makes a difference.
Tbh I do think it is ICP and its not showing in my bloods yet which cab happen. It took 2 whole months to show up in my bloods with DS.
Oh well will still fight for that 37 weeks induction. I really want a date so we can sort out someone to watch the kids when I'm in labour.
We do have my mother and father In law but it wud be nice to give them a date a good few weeks b4 rather than at the last minute.

I want to play with ure pool hehe it looks so cosy. My kids wud be jumping in and out of that haha.

About baby being breach hon. They can turn at the last minute.
There's things u can do to turn them too.
Let's hope when u have ure scan baby isn't breach.

@Catmumof4
I've been on codeine for years hon so I don't think it's that.
Pluss on the days I don't take it I'm still itchy.
I really still think it is ICP and its just not showing in my bloods yet. It took 2 months to show in my bloods with ds.
The ICP itch is so distinctive because it feels like prickles or prickly heat.
I'm still gonna fight for that 37 weeks induction.
My consultant appointment is next Wednesday and I hope he gives me a date.

@LoneWanderer
Look at you beautiful lady.
Happy 35 weeks. U and @MadamRose are so so close.

Eeeeeeek

@Suggerhoney ive been reading up today and seen so many stories is babies turning just before labour so tbh I think I’ll refuse a section if it gets to that point and say they’ll have to scan me as soon as labour starts to see if things have changed. Here’s hoping she’s wrong and all is okay tomorrow anyway

Thankfully baby was 100% head down and in a lovely position!!! So much stress though, got their and they told me I was booked in for Friday not today, my notes said today! Well thankfully the lady who spoke to my midwife when she booked it remembers her saying I was away Friday and Saturday and could birth at home from Sunday so it would need to be a Thursday appointment so after some waiting they managed to fit me in. In some ways it’s a little worrying that this is the same place I have to ring when I start contracting for them to send out the on call midwives

@MadamRose glad all turned out ok, hopefully it was just a blip in their system!

Just had my 32 week growth scan and they've said all is fine, and growth hasn't tailed off yet, so all good ...next scan is booked for the day I'm due to go on holiday, and it's booked for 2pm ...nothing extravagant, camping in the lakes, but going to have to work out now how to make that work -_-

Just means you'll be arriving a bit later, have you got a long drive? Least better than having it in the middle of hols and having to cancel!

I went camping right at the end last time and it was a lovely break, hope you ha e loads of fun! Couldn't imagine it this time like, I can barely get about the house
:holly:

Sounds like we've been accepted for the house, just waiting for confirmation call, eeeek. Here we go again(!)

Consultant is one week tomorrow, and honestly, waiting for that date to come round is so much worse than waiting for baby to arrive last time! I just wanna know the arrival date so we can plan and stuff, can't be doing with the uncertainty at all. Crossing everything for closer to 38 weeks than 39, it being bank holiday week might just work in our favour there, so in theory I could have just 3 weeks left... arrrrgh.

@LoneWanderer keeping all my fingers crossed for the house! Not long to go for you now!!

It's about 3 hours to the site, it just depends if I can get childcare for during the appointment too, because nursery is closed that week but you're right I can go along after, shouldn't be too bad, and it will be lovely to get away again!

@LoneWanderer yay! So excited for you guys getting the house. I hope they call ASAP!!

@MadamRose thankful for your baby being head down! I feel like balmy baby is still transverse but who knows. She kicks in weird places lol so I can’t quite figure out her position. Next scan is the 12th so we will see then. Do you have anymore
scans before baby is here? Did they say how big they think the babe is?

@LoneWanderer yay! So excited for you guys getting the house. I hope they call ASAP!!

@MadamRose thankful for your baby being head down! I feel like balmy baby is still transverse but who knows. She kicks in weird places lol so I can’t quite figure out her position. Next scan is the 12th so we will see then. Do you have anymore
scans before baby is here? Did they say how big they think the babe is?
No they wouldn’t do measurements as it’s less than 2 weeks since my last scan but I know baby will be big so I’m not too worried that they didn’t do measurements. No no more scans I wouldnt have even has this one if baby wasn’t being awkward with position

@MadamRose

Woooohoooooo that's fantastic news hon. Ure all set to go now that's so exciting.
I'm so happy baby is not breach what a relief hon.
Been thinking about you.

@LoneWanderer
Urghhh why do they leave it right untill the last minute to give a date.
I thought with sections u got a date early but seems it works the same way as induction. They throw a date on you right at the last minute. It's annoying.
I'll be 32+4 at my consultant appointment on Wed and I really want him to give me a date but I know i probably won't get one.
I'm gonna try tho lol.
I'm classed as really high risk so I'm hoping that will work in my favour.

@Bittersweet
Happy 35 weeks to you too hon. Can't believe how close u ladies are now.
I still feel like i have ages but hopefully my consultant will approve of a 37 weeks induction. Then I will only have just over 5 weeks left. Gosh even that sounds so long.

I still need to pack my hospital bags.
I normally do it at 34 weeks but getting the urge to do it sooner.
Not sure why.

Itching not as bad today and weather is so much cooler. Its lovely.

Still getting horrible acid reflux.
Also my nose keeps blocking which is annoying.

Still no predominal labour like last time. Just a increase in braxton hicks and cm.
Anyone else notice a increase in cm?
Gonna have to start wearing panty liners.
Sorry about the TMI.
:oops:

Madam rose thank goodness I’m pleased baby is head down! suggar I did I posted about two weeks ago mine has been watery and like jelly kind though!!

Thanks ladies I could have cried with relief! I’m just glad baby is head down. I go away to london overnight tomorrow (Harry Potter studio tour Saturday) we come back late Saturday night and baby can arrive with full support from Sunday!!

@Suggerhoney if you get getting the urge definitely pack your hospital bag. Mine is coming with me tomorrow as is the pushchair and car seat - just incase. In terms of CM mine has been crazy for about the last 4/5 weeks! I need to change my liner 2 or 3 times a day some days

Finally got the cot out last night and it's bloody perfect, well happy with it. We went with a compromise between a Moses basket and a travel cot - this little fella Baby Cot LOVI • Kinderkraft - and it should do the trick. Got the bigger bedside one in storage too, but hoping we can be moved before that has to come out, trying to keep baby stuff here to an absolute minimum as we hope to be bought and out before Christmas... might be wishful thinking though as we haven't had much luck so far!!
#1 was in the basket for the first three months and this cot is a wee bit bigger than the basket was so in theory it'll last him just long enough, folds really easy too so can bring it downstairs for daytime and take back up at night.

All packed too, well except for a few last minute bits I need to arrange still like a cardigan and blanket for coming home, some extra ready-made bottles and I don't think I put any socks in for me. But nothing major that other half couldn't bring up later if we did have to go in a hurry. Can't see it happening, feels like I might be one of the last of this group to do a baby at this rate haha! That said, I have felt off this past couple of days: random pains, very tired for no reason, and just a feeling of not being quite right. But hey, that's more likely a mix of being old, being very pregnant and having a rowdy toddler... :rofl:

Sooooo.... our offer was accepted and pending mortgage approval, we've got the house! Just hoping this seller doesn't decide to keep living there like the last one did(!)

@LoneWanderer good luck with the house. The crib is lovely. I’ve got straight for a crib this time a DD2 managed to fit in a Moses basket for all of 2 weeks ](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->