September 2021 due date babies!!!

@LoneWanderer love the crib! And congrats on the house! So freaking awesome. How long does a move take over there? Here after an offer is accepted usually like 30 days until closing and then can move.

@MadamRose have fun on your trip! I’m glad you are bringing your bag just in case!!

30 days?!!! Oh my god I bloody wish!
Average of like three months here but right now there's a backlog (property market has been crazy due to some tax cut schemes) so it's likely 16 weeks.

@LoneWanderer so glad u was accepted for the house! That's a really long time to be anxious for!

@MadamRose I'm so jealous always wanted to go to hp studios! Have a great time!

@Suggerhoney so hope you get your date. Here it's exactly the same getting a date for section as induction. 36 weeks and no sooner. Which mega sucks for planning x

@LoneWanderer holy hell! That’s a long time for the buyer and seller! That is stressful.

@Suggerhoney I hope since you are high risk they give you your date sooner. I will get my induction week at my 36 week appt. my doctor has said most likely between September 18-24th though. So I still have a ways to go. Once school for the kids starts next month I bet time will go faster though. I still have a lot to do to get ready so once the kids are in school I hope to get more done.

I have sorted clothes by size but haven’t washed any, but don’t want to wash them too soon so they are still fresh. When do y’all wash their clothes and blankets? I am thinking I’ll wash NB and 3m clothes at like 35 weeks. I have the car seat already too, just need to get it out of the box and set it up.

@LoneWanderer so glad u was accepted for the house! That's a really long time to be anxious for!

@MadamRose I'm so jealous always wanted to go to hp studios! Have a great time!

@Suggerhoney so hope you get your date. Here it's exactly the same getting a date for section as induction. 36 weeks and no sooner. Which mega sucks for planning x
This is my 3rd or 4th trip we were meant to be doing the play too but that’s been postponed til next year! (Done that a few times already too but the friend I’m going with has never done the play)

@LoneWanderer holy hell! That’s a long time for the buyer and seller! That is stressful.

@Suggerhoney I hope since you are high risk they give you your date sooner. I will get my induction week at my 36 week appt. my doctor has said most likely between September 18-24th though. So I still have a ways to go. Once school for the kids starts next month I bet time will go faster though. I still have a lot to do to get ready so once the kids are in school I hope to get more done.

I have sorted clothes by size but haven’t washed any, but don’t want to wash them too soon so they are still fresh. When do y’all wash their clothes and blankets? I am thinking I’ll wash NB and 3m clothes at like 35 weeks. I have the car seat already too, just need to get it out of the box and set it up.

I washed them all weeks ago now, but got some of those massive vacuum seal bags to store them in so should be coming out exactly as they went in. Feel like maybe I've bought too much newborn though as this one is gonna be a big 'un, so a lot of it might not get used anyway! We donated #1's early stuff so had to buy 0-3 and 3-6 again anyway, and after 6 months it'll be hand-me-downs for the rest of his days, poor kid! Haven't sorted any of that yet though is all just bagged up in cupboard.

So it's cooled right down here and been raining for two days... which should be lovely. But for some reason I'm being plagued by hot flushes all the damn day. Don't remember this from last time but is bloody annoying.

Okay I think I will wash them soon then! Just need to go get baby detergent as my babies have always had sensitive skin!

I’m sorry about the hot flashes! I have been getting them at night but thankfully not during the day. I have been getting nauseous if I am outside too long. It’s so damn hot outside, but we are suppose to get rain this week too so hopefully it cools down a bit here too. Been trying to do fun stuff with the kids since their summer break is almost over, but with covid we can only do outdoor things and it’s just too hot.

I washed all the tiny baby ' first size and newborn a few weeks back.

I need to do the 0-3 month stuff too but mine don't go into that untill 3 months.
Unless I have a huge baby this time.
I will wash them just incase lol.

Mannnnn acid reflux is sooooo bad ladies.
I must of had about 2 hours of restless sleep last night. What with constant trips to the bathroom and the acid reflux feeling like my throat is on fire.
Felt so sick all day today.

Buy I've managed to do all my housework today including the hoovering which DH normoly does but he been fixing someone's car all day.
To say I'm knackered is a understatement.

@MadamRose
Have a lovely time in London hon that will be great fun. Take photos so u can share with us hehehe.

@LoneWanderer
Yay so glad it's all going through hon.

I think u will definitely have ure baby b4 me.
If I can get him to agree to a 37 week induction then that's 5 weeks to go. That's only if he agrees tho.

Loving the weather being cooler.
We have had alot of wind and rain here.
Feels Autumnal.

@Bittersweet
The jelly stuff is bits of the plug hon. Mine is just more like when u ovulate but cloudy not clear.

This is my 3rd or 4th trip we were meant to be doing the play too but that’s been postponed til next year! (Done that a few times already too but the friend I’m going with has never done the play)
I'm so jealous :haha:

@Bittersweet yey for last day!! Are you happy to be done? X

@Bittersweet now time to relax!

I suddenly realised earlier I only have 3 weeks left at work...that's 9 shifts (I do 3 whopper 10.5 hour shifts a week!) That's really not many!!

Went out to dinner tonight, and ate so much, I've never felt so bloated! :holly:

@Suggerhoney good luck trying to get your consultant to agree to an earlier date! I’m extremely high risk apparently but they went from 38 to 39 weeks on Monday. He won’t consider a date until 36 weeks. I’m kinda hoping I go into labour before 39 weeks now!!!

@MadamRose love the pool! It’s a beautiful focal point haha enjoy HP and well done on being so organised with the bags etc

@LoneWanderer congrats on the house….it’s lovely news, let’s hope it doesn’t take too long!

I’m 34 +1 and I’ve felt a bit off the last couple of days @LoneWanderer i thought it might be a similar combo to you! Age, heavily preggas, moving house lol

baby is extremely low down and growing nicely apparently!!!

I’m grateful for the cooler weather if I’m honest I just wish I didn’t feel so god damn exhausted and man the baby kicks and flips and whatever else it is she’s getting up to absolutely kill

@Bittersweet yay for being done with work! I can’t believe I’ve been done a week already it’s gone so fast!

@Catmumof4 ill share lots of pictures even if it’s in my own journal incase the ladies don’t want this post spamming with HP pics.

@Neversayno thanks, I can’t believe I could be using it any day from when I get home

@Zoboe95 sounds great I love getting out to eat. Where did you go?

@Neversayno I'm considered very high risk due to medications I take for the fibromyalgia and mental health and they won't give me a date until 36 weeks it's killing me lol feels so far away just wish I had a date to aim for! Hope you feel a bit more comfortable soon!! Your so close now!!

@MadamRose be great to see the pics!

I'm taking my 2 year old Evelyn to the cinema to see spirit riding free. Her first trip. It's her birthday on the 12th Aug and she is obsessed with spirit on Netflix seen every episode so many times Lol! X

This morning I have woke so nauseous :(. My tummy feels weird like a bit icky? Some more tightenings and cramping. Gonna keep an eye over the day and maybe just call triage and ask if they will check over. They say your supposed to feel 6-10 movements in an hour which I don’t every hour? X

This morning I have woke so nauseous :(. My tummy feels weird like a bit icky? Some more tightenings and cramping. Gonna keep an eye over the day and maybe just call triage and ask if they will check over. They say your supposed to feel 6-10 movements in an hour which I don’t every hour? X
I never feel that many movements every hour but I know my own baby’s pattern if you feel your pattern is out of the ordinary definitely get check. Maybe try a bath too if you can

Nah it’s not out with pattern I’d say a little quieter today but I’ve only kist eaten.
It’s just the nausea coming back with a vengeance and the weird sort of cramping pains and icky feeling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->