• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

@Bittersweet I have that just not feeling right going on today. Went to cinema with my 2 yr old and then popped to Sainsbury's for a sandwich and when I got back to the car I started feeling really sick and poop. Got home and have had to come lie down cos I got really dizzy and felt a little faint!! Hope your feeling a little better by now though! Xx

Hi ladies so sorry I’ve missed so much. Still in hospital had scan at 35 weeks he’s estimated 6lbs 12oz :wacko: hopefully they have it slightly wrong.

I’m being induced on 10th august! I kind of feel like I’m losing the last 3 weeks of my very last pregnancy please say I’m being silly and it’s not enjoyable at that point anyway?? :haha:

hope everyone is well <3

Hi ladies so sorry I’ve missed so much. Still in hospital had scan at 35 weeks he’s estimated 6lbs 12oz :wacko: hopefully they have it slightly wrong.

I’m being induced on 10th august! I kind of feel like I’m losing the last 3 weeks of my very last pregnancy please say I’m being silly and it’s not enjoyable at that point anyway?? :haha:

hope everyone is well <3

Oh wow so baby will be here VERY soon and you'll be back home with the family, that's all excellent news after so long stuck in hospital! Looks like you might just be the first of the group to have baby with you, although it sounds like everyone's in the final stretch now... the race is on, ladies!!!

The last few weeks really are horrid, all uncomfortable and hot and lumpy, so no you're not missing anything IMHO, I'd be overjoyed if they told me I could deliver at 37 weeks! But maybe that's just me. As long as baby and you are safe and well, that's the important thing, just keep your eyes on the end result - getting home with a squishy lovely bubba!!

Waddled into estate agent this morning to do all the paperwork stuff, honestly they looked terrified, like I'd just be having the baby any minute right there in the office!

When I said I actually have another month til due their eyes popped out their heads, bless 'em.

I really am enormous now...
:holly:

Waddled into estate agent this morning to do all the paperwork stuff, honestly they looked terrified, like I'd just be having the baby any minute right there in the office!

When I said I actually have another month til due their eyes popped out their heads, bless 'em.

Haha bet that was funny to see!! Bump looks so neat though so you look great x

Oh wow so baby will be here VERY soon and you'll be back home with the family, that's all excellent news after so long stuck in hospital! Looks like you might just be the first of the group to have baby with you, although it sounds like everyone's in the final stretch now... the race is on, ladies!!!

The last few weeks really are horrid, all uncomfortable and hot and lumpy, so no you're not missing anything IMHO, I'd be overjoyed if they told me I could deliver at 37 weeks! But maybe that's just me. As long as baby and you are safe and well, that's the important thing, just keep your eyes on the end result - getting home with a squishy lovely bubba!!

that’s what I’m thinking it’s miserable but when they are there I like have this empty feeling haha I must be crazy. This will be number 6 so I have to be done! Pregnancy 4 and this were horrendous and could not put anyone through this again!

Awh….. it’s so exciting for us all I can’t believe times passing so quick just about in august! Yes it’s definitely been a long slog but now I’m at the point I’m freaking out about the labour now :haha: the rules are so different here than where I live. I so can’t wait to see all the kids especially my wee 11 month old she was 9.5 months when I was admitted <3

Us with our huge belly’s <3 :haha:

Looking lovely ladies!

Pains been coming and going all day lasting maybe like 50 secs a time but I’m not sure if there’s a pattern. Gonna see how it goes over evening and if the nausea subsided and if not il call triage and get checked over

Looking lovely ladies!

Pains been coming and going all day lasting maybe like 50 secs a time but I’m not sure if there’s a pattern. Gonna see how it goes over evening and if the nausea subsided and if not il call triage and get checked over

oooooooh exciting hun you might have baby before me after all. Keep me posted <3

Always good to pop in for a check, even if they send you home again it's good to have that peace of mind so you can relax :)

Dunno what possessed me but I weighed myself and I completely regret it :rofl:

Why would you do that lone lol!
Pains still her but not regular gonna try and sleep and hopefully it’s just braxton hicks

@Neversayno
So good to see u back hon.
Yeah I've a feeling he will not give me a date untill 35/36 weeks but I'm hoping I can persuade him too.
I'm classed as very high risk because I've had a liver transplant so I'm definitely not aloud to go any further than 38 weeks. The plan is induction between 37 and 38 weeks but I'm gonna ask very nicely if they can book me in for 37 weeks and no later.
What with the itching and my skin being so sore and the terrible acid reflux and all the other aches and pains I'm really hoping he will agree.
My last consultation appointment was a tellaphone one and I told one of the consultants then that I don't want to be pushed past 37 weeks and he was really nice and just said we will discuss it at my next face to face appointment which happens to be on Wed.
Will let u all know how it goes.
I have a growth scan on Tuesday so be interesting to see what baby so say weighs now. Prob like 5lbs haha.

@wantingagirl
So gald they have agreed to induce you at 37 weeks hon. Least you can be at home with ure family sooner rather than later. It must be awful being so far away.

This will probably be my last ever pregnancy. I'm 42 in Dec so getting on a bit now lol.
Still hoping for a 37 week induction tho.
Feeling very ready for baby now lol.

I just need to pack my hospital bags.

@Bittersweet
Sorry ure feeling off hon. I was like that the other day I just felt really weird and supper tired and achey and sick.
Feeling a bit better today.

@LoneWanderer
I weighed myself and was quite shocked.
I was 10 Stone about 3 weeks ago and now I'm 10st 1. Was expecting it to be alot more.

My original pre pregnancy weight was 8st 12 to 9st but I did lose a little in first trimester. I went down to 8st 4.
So I've put on just under 2 stone so far.

Been a weird day ladies.
Woke up and had the urge to clean and re organise all my kitchen cupboards.

Did all the house work yesterday and sorted through Tommy's toys.

Now all I need to do is pack mine and baby hospital bags.

Just can't believe I woke up and just wanted to clean out cupboards.
It's like I just want everything organised.

Didn't have any nesting with Tommy but nesting like crazy with this one.
Wonder If DH will be right and baby will come end of August :shrug:

Dought it. Never gone into labour on my own early.
Was always 40 weeks.

Don't really feel like bump has changed much recently, other than in shape! ...excuse the mess, I was organising the bedroom today!

I find it fascinating looking at everyone's bumps and how different they are!

@Catmumof4 we just went to a Greene king pub and carvery ...I had a chick n mix where you choose your chicken, your sauce and your sides ...pretty good for a family pub :) do love a pub meal!

So excited for all these little babies likely to arrive very soon, can't wait for pics, stories and names!!

pixlr_20210731202930599.jpg

@Bittersweet do you have an appt this week? Ya if you still have the pains after your nap I’d go in! At least for peace of mind. Even if they just check you real quick and send you home.

@LoneWanderer and @wantingagirl beautiful bumps!! Home stretch!

@MadamRose i would love to see HP picture too!! How long will you be there?
No appt this week next week I’ve 2. Ive come to bed to try and sleep and I’ll see what happens during night and tomorrow. It starts like pressure in my bum radiates up my back along my hips and up the front of my bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->