• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

@Zoboe95
Lovely bump pic hon ure definitely a bit bigger.
I need to do one i haven't done one for 2 weeks and I want to compare hehe. Will definitely get one b4 33 weeks.

Look at that lovely organisation hon. I love it. U have done a fantastic job. Definitely nesting too hon. Hehe.

No appt this week next week I’ve 2. Ive come to bed to try and sleep and I’ll see what happens during night and tomorrow. It starts like pressure in my bum radiates up my back along my hips and up the front of my bump

Awww hon I think if I were u I wud go get checked out. Is it in ure lower back too? It cud be pre Dominal labour like I had with DS. Its the real deal but doesn't do alot and fizzles out and hours and hours of painful contractions that get regular.

If u can't sleep because of it hon I wud give them a call. Even if I just go in abs get looked at and come back home.
Remember that's what they ate there for.
How u feeling now?
I'm hoping ure asleep and it's wore off.
Hoping baby stays put a little longer yet hon[-o<

It's 5am.
I've been awake since 1:30.
My back hurts, I keep getting leg cramps, I can't turn over without pain and effort...
One month til due date, 3 weeks ish til delivery. Cannot come soon enough!!

I managed to sleep on and off but I can’t recall the last time I felt baby love so having a glass of iced water and if I can’t get baby to move I’m gonna go in and ask to be checked given the pains they became really regular in the evening my contraction app said get ready to go in but they have eased today

@Bittersweet definitely go in to be checked

obviously I didn’t get round to packing a hospital bag or a baby bag and all of his clothes will have to be washed and organised when I get home :wacko:

yep I’m 40 so there will be no more babies here :(

@wantingagirl glad baby is staying put for now and it’s good they’ll induce you at 37 weeks and you can start getting back to your family. Growth scans can definitely be inaccurate! lovely bump! I’m not quite 30 yet and said this will definitely be my last too which does make me quite sad!

@LoneWanderer hope the house goes through nice and quick, though no idea why you weighed yourself im avoiding the scales until a t least a month after baby. I think your bump looks fabulous! Sorry you are in so much pain!

@Suggerhoney I’ve done so much nesting with this one and plan on doing more today, I want to sort through all the girls games etc whilst they aren’t here!

@atx614 we went up Friday and came back Saturday after the tour (we stayed until it closed) a staff member could see me trying to get pics on diagon alley and lot of rude people walking infront - so she came up to us and said the last guests are almost through go on a bit and get one more picture then she came and got us and took us back when it was totally empty!!!! We were there around 12 hours!!!! I got around 600 photos in the end! And didn’t get home til 1am this morning :rofl: we were meant to be seeing the play today (it was meant to be a longer trip) but that got postponed again a few months ago!

@Zoboe95 lovely bump! I love seeing babies clothes all lined up and organised too!!

@Bittersweet please ring and go get checked

We had a plumber in to fix the loo and he pulled all the stuff out from behind, so the scales were literally just there right in the middle of the floor when I went up... :rofl:

I didn't break them so I guess that's a plus ;)

@Bittersweet so glad you went in and baby is moving! Did they say anything about the contractions?

@MadamRose ah that sounds so wonderful!! I bet your legs are tired after being there 12 hours!!

@LoneWanderer hah the scale was calling to you. I only weigh at the doctors when I have to lol. I’ve gained 35 pounds so far. But haven’t gained any since I started my GD diet.

my husband is finally off work today so we will get some of the baby things out not and start cleaning them to set them up. Probably the bedside bassinet first. We have the crib too, baby probably won’t use it for a while but my daughter really wants it set up in her room already lol, so we may set that up too. It’s in the garage though so needs a good good cleaning and I’m not sure if I’m up for deep cleaning today.

I’m 1cm maybe 2cm dilated fml. Waiting on doctor and the pains are coming more regularly

I’m 1cm maybe 2cm dilated fml. Waiting on doctor and the pains are coming more regularly
Are they going to let you progress or will like they and delay it for another week or two?

They wil just let it progress at this point now.

Eeeek gonna keep checking in see how you are getting on! Hope the pain is manageable and they are looking after you well! Do keep us posted as long as you are able, everyone will be thinking of you, and otherwise we'll see you - and baba - on the other side with the first birth story of the group!!! :o :o :o

I’m back home I’ve to go I. If anything gets worse to go back in and to be scanned this week rather than next. They mentioned asking for induction at 37 which is end of next week!

I’m back home I’ve to go I. If anything gets worse to go back in and to be scanned this week rather than next. They mentioned asking for induction at 37 which is end of next week!
Glad all seems to be okay, fingers crossed baby will stay put until 37 weeks, if possible maybe go home for a nice bath

I hope so too. When I told my family all I kept getting was m 38 weeks is better.

I’m hormonal sore and tierd and just felt like I’ve done the best I can here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->