September 2021 due date babies!!!

Should a 6 week scan be transvaginal? I booked a private one and it is abdominal; they only do abdominal. She said to come with a full bladder. Now I am nervous abdominal won’t see anything
If I were you I would push it back a week or two if it’s not transvaginal. Abdominal at 6 weeks there is a solid chance you’re not going to see anything. And the baby’s heart may not even be beating yet. For me, an ultrasound that early would cause more stress than anything else.

That the whole reason I haven’t asked for an ultrasound sooner. Or just popped over to the ER and complained of cramping or something to try and get a new one. I want to wait until I will for sure see something. I’ll be 7+4 from lmp when I go to mine on the 9th. And if it’s a healthy pregnancy I should absolutely see a heartbeat beating strong. At 6 weeks there’s a chance you won’t see anything.

I will be 6+3 at mine (also booked for the 9th!). I already paid so I will go and just hope to see something! But I have my scan the 23rd with the doctor at 8+3 booked already also, so at least I won’t have to wait too long if they can’t see much. I’ve never had a scan at 6 weeks before, so we will see. As long as I see something in my uterus I think I will be okay! I know I am overly paranoid but just want to make sure it’s in the right spot as I have heard too many scary ectopic stories.

Still no scan booked yet.
I really hope I hear something soon because I'm 7 weeks next week and they said between 6 and a half to 7 weeks.

I think if I haven't heard anything by 7 weeks I'm gonna book a privet scan.

Sorry not been on much supper neasaus.

Boobs feel alot more tender now and heavy and feeling tired.

I weighed myself today and I've lost 3lbs.

Wish I cud come on with something exciting like my scan date but I've not heard anything at all.

:-(

I'm gonna start doing bump pics from Thursday 6 weeks.
Kind of wish I got one earlier because I'm so bloated now.
I'm not sure if I shud do one every week or every other week.

Can't believe I'm practically 6 weeks it's actually gone quite quickly thinking about it.

@atx614
I always get so anxious about the 12 and 20 weeks scan it's so scary.

Should remember this ...definitely don't! ...do they just get in contact with a scan date once you've contacted midwife, or do we have to make contact first? Where I live we are half way between two hospitals, and usually get to choose which we go to, so I'm hoping it's the same again!

Should remember this ...definitely don't! ...do they just get in contact with a scan date once you've contacted midwife, or do we have to make contact first? Where I live we are half way between two hospitals, and usually get to choose which we go to, so I'm hoping it's the same again!

Once you've done booking appt you should get a letter in post about scan, midwife puts the referral in. If you haven't heard anything by about 10 weeks I'd call midwife/GP and chase up.

I rang the EPU because of my 4 early losses last year.
But for ure dating scan u normally see the midwife first and I think then the hospital will send u a letter around 11 ish weeks with ure dating scan appointment.

I'm still waiting to hear back about my early scan and still nothing. I think if I've heard nothing by Tuesday I will call them.
I Hate the anxiety and just want to know if everything is OK.

Just about lost my mind today. Took a pregnancy test. Which I know I’m crazy for still taking but whatever. It makes me feel better. And wouldn’t you know, it’s lighter than they have been. Took another to make sure it wasn’t a fluke. Still lighter. I was like oh no. Then I was like hook effect?? So I put a ton of water in my pee and it’s back to how it looked yesterday. I about gave myself a heart attack. No more tests now. I can’t see them get lighter. Sheesh. Why do I do this to myself.

test on the right is just regular. Left is with way more water than pee

View attachment 1094143

2843AF7D-984A-44F4-82E0-BBE5140E07F2.jpeg

Last edited:
Can I join you ladies (if not that’s okay) I’m actually due on 25th of august (hoping to go overdue and have a September baby) I’m in the july/august group and I feel so out there. So ladies are having their 20 week scan before I even have my 12 week scan. A lot of the things you ladies are posting about are more similar to things I am doing

Can I join you ladies (if not that’s okay) I’m actually due on 25th of august (hoping to go overdue and have a September baby) I’m in the july/august group and I feel so out there. So ladies are having their 20 week scan before I even have my 12 week scan. A lot of the things you ladies are posting about are more similar to things I am doing
Absolutely!!! Congrats on your bean and welcome!!!

Absolutely!!! Congrats on your bean and welcome!!!
Thank you - I feel so much closer to the ladies on here.

I’m 10 weeks currently, I conceived my child though a donor, I don’t want a relationship but wanted another children before DD1 and DD2 get to old. They are 10 and 7. This baby is due a day before DD2’s birthday but really hoping this one comes in September due to schooling etc.

I’ve suffered quite badly this pregnancy with hypermesis gravidarum, which took me by surprise as I barely even felt sick with DD1 abs DD2.

I lost a baby before DD1 (missed miscarriage) so I had have a few private scans (6 weeks and 9 weeks)

I’ve been stalking a little bit so hopefully will get to know everyone soon!

Thank you - I feel so much closer to the ladies on here.

I’m 10 weeks currently, I conceived my child though a donor, I don’t want a relationship but wanted another children before DD1 and DD2 get to old. They are 10 and 7. This baby is due a day before DD2’s birthday but really hoping this one comes in September due to schooling etc.

I’ve suffered quite badly this pregnancy with hypermesis gravidarum, which took me by surprise as I barely even felt sick with DD1 abs DD2.

I lost a baby before DD1 (missed miscarriage) so I had have a few private scans (6 weeks and 9 weeks)

I’ve been stalking a little bit so hopefully will get to know everyone soon!
Sounds like it might be a boy then with such a contrast in symptoms!!

Sounds like it might be a boy then with such a contrast in symptoms!!
I’m not totally bothered but secretly I would like a boy. I track my ovulation etc using bbt and if you believe the myths my timing works out for a boy

Hey ladies! Wow I am struggling to keep up. This week has been extra busy with work so I havent been around much.
Friday morning I had my booking appointment, bloods and urine. Had a phone call today to say I have a water infection so need antibiotics which really surprised me as I have no symptoms of one at all! Oh well thats why they do these tests. She did say that in pregnancy you can be really susceptible and that we often brush off little niggles in the early stages as pregnancy niggles so perhaps those cramps I've been having are more related to that.
I had my 12 week scan appointment through today for the 25th Feb! Counting down the days to Saturday when we have our first private scan and panorama tests too. We decided we are going to find out the gender, not sure if I already said that?

The Chinese calendar gave a girl guess! But I am so sure its a boy!

Is anyone thinking names yet?
We have Louis or maybe Lloyd for a boy but finding girls hard!

congratulations!! That’s a nice feeling. Are you keeping your tests ( apart from the digitals?) I think I might keep mine.. is that gross?

how are you hun? Haven’t heard from you in a while xx

Just about lost my mind today. Took a pregnancy test. Which I know I’m crazy for still taking but whatever. It makes me feel better. And wouldn’t you know, it’s lighter than they have been. Took another to make sure it wasn’t a fluke. Still lighter. I was like oh no. Then I was like hook effect?? So I put a ton of water in my pee and it’s back to how it looked yesterday. I about gave myself a heart attack. No more tests now. I can’t see them get lighter. Sheesh. Why do I do this to myself.

test on the right is just regular. Left is with way more water than pee

View attachment 1094143

View attachment 1094144

Both tests are blazing hon.
I've been experimenting with water to.
Don't feel bad about still testing I am and it makes u feel better than why not. .
Mine are doing the same as ure tests.
Still pulling dye stealers with just pee but even adding a ton of water there still dye stealers.
I'm still a nervous wreck tho.

I spoke to my midwife today and she is going to sort that scan out so hopefully I will have a date soon [-o<

I finally spoke to my midwife today!! Seeing her Saturday for my booking in, I’ll be 8 weeks! Then private scan booked for next Thursday! Time is flying by!

@BanterBusMum i hope the infection clears up honey. We have discussed names but struggling to agree!! Trying not to get too ahead of myself.

@Suggerhoney have I added all the new dates to the first page?!

welcome to all our new members!!!! I’m not sure whether to add October to the title, I don’t want to step on October’s toes!! - suggestions!?

I finally spoke to my midwife today!! Seeing her Saturday for my booking in, I’ll be 8 weeks! Then private scan booked for next Thursday! Time is flying by!

@BanterBusMum i hope the infection clears up honey. We have discussed names but struggling to agree!! Trying not to get too ahead of myself.

@Suggerhoney have I added all the new dates to the first page?!

welcome to all our new members!!!! I’m not sure whether to add October to the title, I don’t want to step on October’s toes!! - suggestions!?

U cud do hon because we have some October ladies already here.
I think it will make the October ladies here more comfortable but its totally up to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->