• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

Thank you ladies.
I will add pics I know its TMI but wud love ure opions.

I've had a pad on for over 3 hours and it has no blood on it.
Also when I wipe now no blood at all its just clear.

This was it earlier today sorry about the TMI
20210204_162836.jpg 20210204_170626.jpg

I've just tested again with 3 tests and added a load of water to my pee. I only had a small drop off pee and then filled cup of water up to just past half way.
20210204_193434.jpg

I'm really hoping it's just some more implantation and that now it's stopped there won't be anymore.
I was constipated and had to poop in the night and it was so solid and stang when it passed
So not sure if it's down to that but definitely came from the front end not the back.

I'm so so scared about the scan tomorrow.

Just praying there will be a very strong HB and that this bleeding stops and never comes back well not until the show when I'm full term.

I know this is probably my last chance and if I lose this baby I probably won't get another chance because of my age.
It took is 11 months to conceive this one.
All my chemicals ended at 4 weeks so I was so excited to get to 6 weeks and now this.

I'm so scared.
Praying my baby will be ok.

With all my 7 losses I bled heavy and was in alot of pain so I'm hoping where this is light that's its not a miscarriage.

I want and love this baby so much I was so so happy and now I just feel very frightened.

Please lord let this baby be ok.

Bleeding like you have been or is it more? I’m afraid for you. With the spotting you’ve had maybe this is just the remainder of that? Or you could just have a little bleed in your uterus that’s coming out. Is there a lot of cramping?

I really hope it is just something like that hon.
No it was more this time than what I've been having.
No cramping. Maybe slight but barly noticible.

It's all stopped now and i hope it doesn't come back.
I really hope baby is OK and three is a very strong HB tomorrow

Bleeding can be perfectly normal. Scary, obviously, but normal. I didn't have it myself but my cousin was in and out of hospital so many times with quite significant bleeding, all the way through from the start to the very end, and she and her bubba are both completely fine. She had some sort of placenta issue that caused random bleeds where it stuck to and then pulled a bit on some scarring or something, but apart from taking it a bit easier, they told her to just crack on. Impossible not to worry I know but right now you can't do anything except put your feet up, stick the telly on, and try to relax. Tomorrow you'll get answers.

@Suggerhoney praying for you hon! I had this with my DD and the dr said it was my uterus stretching and that it is good it is not bright red. So glad they are able to get you in quick! And your tests are still so dark so that is a wonderful sign!

I really hope it is just something like that hon.
No it was more this time than what I've been having.
No cramping. Maybe slight but barly noticible.

It's all stopped now and i hope it doesn't come back.
I really hope baby is OK and three is a very strong HB tomorrow
Only just logged on today @Suggerhoney hang in there honey. Praying for you and your sticky bean. I’m glad it’s stopped. Sending lots of love and prays for tomorrow xxxx

Right, obviously I'm just going insane here because this is literally impossible because I'm only 10 weeks today, but last night I was lying on my front and I swear to god I felt movement. I remember it from my boy except it was like 17/18 weeks I first noticed it last time. Just like little pops, almost, in one spot low down and to the front. Anyway I thought I was being daft, but I'm sat here now and I can feel the exact same thing again. It's so slight, entirely different to wind or digestion or cramps or anything... just like this little pop and roll sort of feeling. But seriously... it's just not possible to feel such a tiny weeny little thing in such a big bag of watery nothingness, so I am obviously just crazy.

:rofl:

Right, obviously I'm just going insane here because this is literally impossible because I'm only 10 weeks today, but last night I was lying on my front and I swear to god I felt movement. I remember it from my boy except it was like 17/18 weeks I first noticed it last time. Just like little pops, almost, in one spot low down and to the front. Anyway I thought I was being daft, but I'm sat here now and I can feel the exact same thing again. It's so slight, entirely different to wind or digestion or cramps or anything... just like this little pop and roll sort of feeling. But seriously... it's just not possible to feel such a tiny weeny little thing in such a big bag of watery nothingness, so I am obviously just crazy.

It could be! I have heard people feeling as early as 10 weeks! Especially if it’s not their first kiddo!

I've heard same, but surely they (and I) are mistaken? It's so tiny! It's so early! And I'm quite a big girl since having the last one, lots of squishy padding round there... so just seems impossible I'd feel anything yet. But honestly I don't know how else to describe the feeling other than it's like when my boy first started moving. Weird.

Thank you ladies.

I'm really not feeling hopeful at all.
All symptoms have vanished and I just don't feel pregnant anymore.
I think I shud just prepare for the worst but thanks.

Still no bleeding but with my symptoms vanishing, my boobs don't hurt at all now. I just don't think this is going to end well.

I really hope I get good news tomorrow and get to stay here but I'm just not feeling it.

I feel so sad right now, I just don't feel good about this at all.
:cry:

Also got my dye stealer on a Walmart cheapie today!!!! It’s so exciting watching them get darker and darker. I doubt they’ll get darker than this tho. So it’s the end of the line for my obsession :haha:

View attachment 1094057

I haven't checked into this thread in a few days so sorry for the late reply but I have been wondering if it is possible to get a dye stealer on those! Here are my last 3, I am due 10/4. Remind me when you are due? I only have one left and wanna guesstimate how many days I should wait before using it teehee

144638683_242958530703713_2369444672626906876_n.jpg

I haven't checked into this thread in a few days so sorry for the late reply but I have been wondering if it is possible to get a dye stealer on those! Here are my last 3, I am due 10/4. Remind me when you are due? I only have one left and wanna guesstimate how many days I should wait before using it teehee

View attachment 1094212
I was 6 weeks before I got a test line darker than the control on these tests. They take FOREVER to get that dark!!! They’re really awful for progression tbh. I’m due 9/25 right now. That’ll probably change with my US Tuesday.

View attachment 1094212
Also almost immediately after I got dye stealers on these the hook effect took over. So they only lasted a few days.

I've heard same, but surely they (and I) are mistaken? It's so tiny! It's so early! And I'm quite a big girl since having the last one, lots of squishy padding round there... so just seems impossible I'd feel anything yet. But honestly I don't know how else to describe the feeling other than it's like when my boy first started moving. Weird.
I have extra fluff too lol. But I think since you are feeling it from the inside the fluff doesn’t matter as much. If you keep feeling it I bet it is baby!

Thank you ladies.

Still no bleeding but with my symptoms vanishing, my boobs don't hurt at all now. I just don't think this is going to end well.

I really hope I get good news tomorrow and get to stay here but I'm just not feeling it.

My symptoms have been coming and going and haven’t been strong at all! Your test are still so dark so that’s good news! I know it’s hard to not freak out as I get anxious and would freak out for sure. But know that I am thinking of you and sending you tons of virtual hugs and praying your baby is just settling in nice and cozy.

I felt flutters from both of my littles pretty regularly starting around 12 weeks and external teeny tiny bumps by 15 weeks. 10 weeks is crazy early but I could see it happening laying on your tummy if baby was really throwing a rave in there!

Thank you ladies.

Sending you so much love, Sugger. I really hope everything is OK. Try to say some positive affirmations to yourself tonight and keep your head in the game. Like 25% of women bleed in the first tri!

Thanks ladies.

I've had 7 miscarriages so I don't know why I looked up but I just googled.

Normol pregnancy bleeding vs miscarriage and I feel a bit better.

It basically said that with Normol pregnancy bleeding it tends to he light without cramps and is very common.
And with MC it can start light but gets heavier very quickly and doesn't get lighter and stop.

Mine has completely stopped.
With all my MC the bleeding was heavy and painful cramps.

So praying that means I'm not going to miscarry.

Pad on for 9 hours + now and clean and nothing at all when wiping.
No cramps now and back has eased.

Gonna go bed soon and try and sleep then I get this scan done.

Hopefully it will be very good news.
And hopefully no more bleeding.

Even if baby is OK I still don't want to see anymore blood it freeks me out so much.

Also app it's very common to bleed at 6 weeks so that is giving me some hope.

Hopefully scan will go well and strong HB.

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Thanks ladies.

I've had 7 miscarriages so I don't know why I looked up but I just googled.

Normol pregnancy bleeding vs miscarriage and I feel a bit better.

It basically said that with Normol pregnancy bleeding it tends to he light without cramps and is very common.
And with MC it can start light but gets heavier very quickly and doesn't get lighter and stop.

Mine has completely stopped.
With all my MC the bleeding was heavy and painful cramps.

So praying that means I'm not going to miscarry.

Pad on for 9 hours + now and clean and nothing at all when wiping.
No cramps now and back has eased.

Gonna go bed soon and try and sleep then I get this scan done.

Hopefully it will be very good news.
And hopefully no more bleeding.

Even if baby is OK I still don't want to see anymore blood it freeks me out so much.

Also app it's very common to bleed at 6 weeks so that is giving me some hope.

Hopefully scan will go well and strong HB.

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Exactly what I was thinking hun, your tests look sooooo good and no cramps + bleeding stopped + those pics looked diluted to me anyway! can't wait to celebrate your good scan with you tomorrow <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->