• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

Thanks ladies.

I've had 7 miscarriages so I don't know why I looked up but I just googled.

Normol pregnancy bleeding vs miscarriage and I feel a bit better.

It basically said that with Normol pregnancy bleeding it tends to he light without cramps and is very common.
And with MC it can start light but gets heavier very quickly and doesn't get lighter and stop.

Mine has completely stopped.
With all my MC the bleeding was heavy and painful cramps.

So praying that means I'm not going to miscarry.

Pad on for 9 hours + now and clean and nothing at all when wiping.
No cramps now and back has eased.

Gonna go bed soon and try and sleep then I get this scan done.

Hopefully it will be very good news.
And hopefully no more bleeding.

Even if baby is OK I still don't want to see anymore blood it freeks me out so much.

Also app it's very common to bleed at 6 weeks so that is giving me some hope.

Hopefully scan will go well and strong HB.

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<
Been thinking of you Sugger...xxx

@LoneWanderer haha nice! Interesting about dreaming it was a girl. Are you going to find out gender?

Yeah we are this time, mainly because picking a name is proving hard, and also so we know how much of the stored clothes can be reused (a lot was neutral, and also its easier to put boy stuff on a girl than vice versa, but I'd still like a few dresses if it's a girl baby in there).

I just knew from day one with him even though we never found out; haven't a clue this time round. Thought girl at first but the sickness is wearing off and I feel roughly the same now as last time.

@LoneWanderer i can’t wait to see what everyone is having! I am having food aversions which I had while pregnant with DD so I am leaving girl as well, but we will find out also as we have passed on all our baby things so will need clothes for sure

@LoneWanderer i can’t wait to see what everyone is having! I am having food aversions which I had while pregnant with DD so I am leaving girl as well, but we will find out also as we have passed on all our baby things so will need clothes for sure

Even though we are finding out, I am very tempted to lie and tell everyone that we don't know, just to avoid the influx of pink/blue stuff! I really liked all the yellows and greys last time.

Sometimes I change my mind and think I'd like to not know again - it was lovely having other half peek over the curtain and see them bring him out, and tell me what he was, even though I pretty much knew it was still a lovely moment - and obviously we won't get that if we know already. But for practical reasons I think knowing is better...

I practised the hook effect last night pretty impressive results with 5677th wee of the day and les than 15ml of pee in a full pint of water!!

Also discussing that we find out and not tell anyone! OH is not even sure he wants to know! I deffo do haha

EF6AA344-3BBA-44DE-9EFE-79627DC2B092.jpeg

Thank you so much ladies.

Ure all so lovely I was nearly crying reading through.

It was a transvaginal,
Wasn't uncomfortable she was very gentle.

I feel so relieved. Happy they want to do another scan in 2 weeks wasn't expecting that if I'm honest.

Hopefully no more scares from now on [-o<

@LoneWanderer
I thought I felt my son move at 11 weeks it felt like little bubbles or pop corn popping. Turned out it was just gas tho lol, when I went for the 13 weeks scan he Was moving loads and cudnt feel it.
I had a asteria placenta so didn't feel anything until 18 weeks.

Hoping to feel this one earlier.

So interesting about ure dream they usually say if I dream of of certain gender ure more than likely having the opposite so can't wait to find out if u are pink or blue :pink::blue:.

I'm still thinking of staying team :yellow: but it cud change later on.

Mite try that baking soda gender test thing hehe.

I practised the hook effect last night pretty impressive results with 5677th wee of the day and les than 15ml of pee in a full pint of water!!

Also discussing that we find out and not tell anyone! OH is not even sure he wants to know! I deffo do haha

View attachment 1094219

Hahaha at the 5677th pee lmao:rofl:

@LoneWanderer i had a dream this one was a boy. It was a freaky dream though my whole family came to my dating scan. My ex husband was performing the scan and blurred the gender out of nowhere even though it was a dating scan so impossible to know. I would rather like a boy this time round though.

View attachment 1094219
You have to show me what your tests looked like with just solid urine. I’m interested.

@LoneWanderer i had a dream this one was a boy. It was a freaky dream though my whole family came to my dating scan. My ex husband was performing the scan and blurred the gender out of nowhere even though it was a dating scan so impossible to know. I would rather like a boy this time round though.
I had a dream with one of my boys that I have birth to a giant spider with Tom Cruise’s head. So that’s how helpful my pregnancy dreams are ‍♀️

Glad all is okay suggar!

lonewanderer funny enough I swear earlier I felt a little tickle from my inside it was really low down just above my pubic bone!!

re gender my LO keeps referring to my belly as baby sister even though I’ve just said it’s a baby

I had a dream with one of my boys that I have birth to a giant spider with Tom Cruise’s head. So that’s how helpful my pregnancy dreams are ‍♀️

Fucking AMAZING mate. In stitches over here.

It's my birthday on Sunday and I had planned to try and make the best of it, despite lockdown... but apparently it's going to snow all weekend so going for a walk is out, and I'm still feeling quite sickly so none of my favourite takeaways sound appealing at all. Ah well. Am too old for birthdays now anyway.

:rofl:

Lonewanderer I hope you have a decent enough day!

I gagged brushing my teeth this morning and have woke up pretty nauseous! Thought I was past this but hey ho

I haven’t gagged yet, but I don’t feel good. Not feeling terrible just not good if that makes sense lol. Nothing sounds good and not very hungry at all until the afternoons.

@LoneWanderer in sorry you. Can’t get out for a walk for your bday! Walks are the only thing keeping me sane! Maybe a movie marathon in your pjs?

I’m still really struggling with sickness it’s being helped by meds but I still am sick a lot of days nausea throughout the day and come 5pm or so the nausea is constant until I’m asleep.

@LoneWanderer could you have a pamper day at home or just a pj day? Maybe you take away will take you fancy by the time Sunday comes

Not been on for a few days, after a symptom from my last pregnancy popping back up that I was hoping never to see again!! Last pregnancy I had to go totally dairy free, and the slightest bit of dairy gave me silent reflux and burnt my throat! Thought I had got away with it this time, but it's reared its ugly head again, and I just hate it! Makes me retch and feel so yuck, and everything I love food wise contains dairy! Hey ho, I'll get over it I'm sure!

Anyone got any exciting Saturday night plans? We do a film night on Saturday nights, so we take in turns choosing a movie, cooking the dinner and providing snacks. (There 5 adults and a toddler in my house, and she's in bed before we start!) It's Ohs turn tonight, and we've been in the garden all day so he's getting a takeaway in instead of cooking ❤️ actually feeling hungry for the first time in a few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->