• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

@LoneWanderer I felt DD2 move early and this one too. I was told my a midwife once that what you are actually feeling is the movement of baby causing a ripple in your womb, which Imo is basically the same thing! I would say as your are feeling it from the inside it’s definitely possible that’s what it was

@LoneWanderer thats so exciting! I remember I felt them quite early with DD, although I also felt kicks in the 10 years I wasn’t pregnant...

:lol:

Symptoms are back with a vengeance today. I need to chill out and enjoy the times I’m not nauseous.. :dohh:

How are you ladies sleeping? It is 6:30 here and I have been up about an hour. Ugh. I am going to bed early which is nice at least and I am exhausted by like 3 in the afternoon lol. I am a stomach sleeper normally, but my boobs hurt way to bad to sleep on my stomach. I always start on my left side cause as I remember from previous pregnancies my dr said that is the best position. But after an hour or two my hip is killing me. So I switch sides for a bit, then on my back propped to a sitting position to relieve the hip pain from sleeping on my sides. Haha. It’s a process and I am not sleeping great. Any suggestions as to what’s working for y’all?

How are you ladies sleeping? It is 6:30 here and I have been up about an hour. Ugh. I am going to bed early which is nice at least and I am exhausted by like 3 in the afternoon lol. I am a stomach sleeper normally, but my boobs hurt way to bad to sleep on my stomach. I always start on my left side cause as I remember from previous pregnancies my dr said that is the best position. But after an hour or two my hip is killing me. So I switch sides for a bit, then on my back propped to a sitting position to relieve the hip pain from sleeping on my sides. Haha. It’s a process and I am not sleeping great. Any suggestions as to what’s working for y’all?

Get one of those fancy pregnancy pillows, I remember mine being an absolute lifesaver first time round. The toddler has since claimed it for his own though so I might need get another.

I'm sleeping terribly, not position or pain just every tiny noise has me jumping awake. Last time I was pregnant we got burgled four months in, and I'd mostly got over it but somehow this new pregnancy has triggered my anxiety about it, and every creak or bang has me convinced someone's in the house.

PLUS the crazy dreams don't help, I swear something is seriously wrong with my brain at the moment. :rofl:

Nothing lol. Nothings working for me. I’ve been up since 6 as well. I slept like crap with my 6 year old too. My boobs are literally killing me and hurt the worse when I’m in bed. It’s gonna be a longgggg 9 months :haha:

Sugger should have had her ultrasound hours ago and hasn’t been back to update. I’m worried for her

@LoneWanderer oh I had a big pillow with my last two pregnancies! I will get another one for sure. I didn’t need it until second tri, but I haven’t been pregnant in a while so maybe my body needs it sooner this time. I am sorry about the anxiety from a burglary. I cannot imagine, I would freak out too. I am having crazy dreams too, but so far mostly good and some weird lol. Last night in my dream I bought a baby online lolol.

@mammag i can relate! My youngest is 5, almost 6, and he is currently crammed next to me in bed too. Haha. So that could be another reason. He is a good sleeper but likes to get SO close to me cause he gets cold easily.

Sugger should have had her ultrasound hours ago and hasn’t been back to update. I’m worried for her
Oh man! I wasn’t sure what her timezone was but I hope there was just a longer wait or she didn’t get in to be seen right away! Praying her baby has a healthy heartbeat!

Last edited:
@atx614 also I JUST got my 6 year old out of our bed and into his room. Probably why I’m pregnant now :haha: and he loved it. Didn’t even want to sleep with us. Never snuck in. But the SECOND he found out we’re pregnant he’s been trying to weasel his way back in. And hollllly shit Idk how I slept next to that kid for 6 years. He’s like snuggling a specific kind of torture demon. Last night I told him he had to sleep in his own bed. I just couldn’t do it there’s not room for 4 of us Buddy. I didn’t tell him that. Just told him he wouldn’t sleep good for school in moms bed.

@atx614 also I JUST got my 6 year old out of our bed and into his room. Probably why I’m pregnant now :haha: and he loved it. Didn’t even want to sleep with us. Never snuck in. But the SECOND he found out we’re pregnant he’s been trying to weasel his way back in. And hollllly shit Idk how I slept next to that kid for 6 years. He’s like snuggling a specific kind of torture demon. Last night I told him he had to sleep in his own bed. I just couldn’t do it there’s not room for 4 of us Buddy. I didn’t tell him that. Just told him he wouldn’t sleep good for school in moms bed.
my son starts in his bed every night thank god lol, but he comes in almost every night at like 2 am. My daughter still comes in sometimes too lol. Maybe a big honking pregnancy pillow will give me a fortress lol. Ya we have coslept with both our kids and our house is 3 bedrooms so right now both kids have their own room so we are trying to figure out what to do once baby is here room wise. I think we will do a bassinet or packnplay in our room for a year and then see who will bunk together or if the baby will stay in our room longer

I was in the EPU for over four hours when I went for mine other week. Takes absolutely ages now because they have to change PPE and properly clean the room and equipment between every scan.

Last edited:
My boy absolutely will not sleep in our bed, tried a few times during particularly bad teething episodes but he either screams or demands playtime. Settles way better in his own cot, even if that means one of us camping on his floor sometimes. Think we have been spoiled with such a good sleeper though, reckon the next will be an absolute devil :rofl:

Hi ladies.

Everything went well.
Measuring bang on 6+1 weeks
Gestational sac was perfect and round and see the the little yolk sac and baby was lead right at the bottom with a flikering heartbeat.

I'm booked in for another scan for 2 weeks today when I will be 8+1 weeks.

She said she cudnt see any reason for the bleeding and that Everything looks good.
So relieved.
I've had no more bleeding since so hopefully there will be no more now.

My DH wasn't aloud to come in with me I had a right meltdown at the door but the staff were lovely and the sonographer was such a lovely lady.

Gosh ladies i was that scared waiting in that waiting room.
Just so happy everything is OK.
Praying it stays that way [-o<

Still gonna book a privet scan but not until I'm 10 weeks so 2 weeks after my next scan then I will only have to wait another 2 to 3 weeks for the dating scan.

Hi ladies.

Everything went well.
Measuring bang on 6+1 weeks
Gestational sac was perfect and round and see the the little yolk sac and baby was lead right at the bottom with a flikering heartbeat.

I'm booked in for another scan for 2 weeks today when I will be 8+1 weeks.

She said she cudnt see any reason for the bleeding and that Everything looks good.
So relieved.
I've had no more bleeding since so hopefully there will be no more now.

My DH wasn't aloud to come in with me I had a right meltdown at the door but the staff were lovely and the sonographer was such a lovely lady.

Gosh ladies i was that scared waiting in that waiting room.
Just so happy everything is OK.
Praying it stays that way [-o<
Yay! I am so happy @Suggerhoney that all is well and you saw a heartbeat!! Was the scan abdominal or transvaginal ?

So on crazy dreams... other night I dreamed I was walking dog and toddler through town when suddenly baby decided to be born, right there on the steps outside bloody Poundland(!) And then I had to get us all - me, the buggy, the baby and the dog - crammed onto the ambulance so we could be dropped off at hospital, where other half was, so he could put the dog in his car. It was all really undramatic and mainly just inconvenient. I remember being extremely annoyed.

It was a girl, interestingly. Usually I dream of boy babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->