• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

Not been on for a few days, after a symptom from my last pregnancy popping back up that I was hoping never to see again!! Last pregnancy I had to go totally dairy free, and the slightest bit of dairy gave me silent reflux and burnt my throat! Thought I had got away with it this time, but it's reared its ugly head again, and I just hate it! Makes me retch and feel so yuck, and everything I love food wise contains dairy! Hey ho, I'll get over it I'm sure!

Anyone got any exciting Saturday night plans? We do a film night on Saturday nights, so we take in turns choosing a movie, cooking the dinner and providing snacks. (There 5 adults and a toddler in my house, and she's in bed before we start!) It's Ohs turn tonight, and we've been in the garden all day so he's getting a takeaway in instead of cooking ❤️ actually feeling hungry for the first time in a few days!
My exciting plans include I’ll be at work til like midnight and then I’ll come and pass out in a heap wherever the softest closest place to lay down is.

I was an hour late for work yesterday. Totally thought it was Saturday all day until they called me like heyyyy, so cool story. You were supposed to be in at 2 :haha: My manager was tripping. She thought something had happened with the baby since just not being there is 100% out of character for me so she thought the worse. But nah, I’m just an idiot.

I’m so damn. Nervous for my US Tuesday. I almost don’t want to go. For now I’m happily pregnant. Symptoms out the ass. Sick, boobs are KILLING me, so tired all the time. But I adore every one of them. And I’m just so afraid I’m going to get bad news. I’m almost sure of it. Being pregnant after lttc and multiple losses is a bitch y’all.

@mammag
That dream tho hahahaha, thank you for giving be the biggest LOLs. A giant spider with Tom Cruises head absolutely brilliant lmao:rofl:
My tests are still line stealers with just pee and also adding water They are line stealers no hook effect yet but app its rare and only happens in 20% of all pregnancies.
Glad I had my ultrasound yesterday because I think I wud be worrying about the no hook effect even tho it's rare u guarantee me being a worry wally wud be worried.

@LoneWanderer
Hope u have a lovely birthday tomorrow hon under the circumstances

@Zoboe95

We normoly watch movies on Saturday night to and eat snacks haha.
I keep fancying Coke float.
It's Coke with vanilla ice cream I don't know why but I keep wanting it and I've just got DH to go get some Coke and a box of vanilla ice cream hehe.

Symptoms are back. And I have a new Symptom now. Extreme tiredness.

Earlier today it felt like I had taken loads of sleeping pill I just felt so drowsy.
Also neasea and sore boobs.

I did the baking soda Gender test and got a Girl result.
I really do have a gut feeling this baby is a girl.
But if I'm wrong and it's a boy I won't be disappointed. I will be so happy no matter the gender just as long he/she is healthy [-o<

Last edited:
@Suggerhoney i had a dream last night that I slept with a girls husband. And they had like 10 kids together. I don’t think they have any irl. I barely even know the girl irl and never met her husband and also I used to work with her like 2 years ago and don’t still know her. Pregnancy dreams are f’kin weird. Like where did that even come from??

I refuse to have sex out of fear so maybe I’m just getting frisky :haha:

@Suggerhoney i had a dream last night that I slept with a girls husband. And they had like 10 kids together. I don’t think they have any irl. I barely even know the girl irl and never met her husband and also I used to work with her like 2 years ago and don’t still know her. Pregnancy dreams are f’kin weird. Like where did that even come from??

I refuse to have sex out of fear so maybe I’m just getting frisky :haha:

Yeah same except no fear here I'm just really enjoying having an excuse :rofl:

Thought I'd turned a corner yesterday as I didnt feel so bad. But nope, today I feel awful again. Less than two weeks to go til my scan now, eeeek!

My dreams have been so vivid but not to weird.
I had a dream that I was really young and Dustin from Stranger things was my BF. I mean wtf lol. I was very young in the dream tho his age.
I've been watching Stranger Things just finished season 3 so just think it was on my mind haha.

I've had a few dreams where I'm pregnant but none yet of baby.
I think with my son I had a dream I was having a girl but I was around 15 weeks when I had that dream and we went for a gender scan at 16 weeks so cud of just been playing on my mind.

Loads of dreams where people from TV or movies keep popping up.

None that look like spiders tho with a human head.
I'm sorry @mammag but u ain't gonna live that one down freeking hilarious :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's really weird isn't it because these dreams feel so realistic.

I haven’t had sex since my BFP either. I get too scared in the first tri cause if it caused spotting I would flip out.

I haven’t been eating healthy like I did right after I got my BFP. I really had hoped to eat more veggies but I just can’t stomach it right now.

I am loving all the dreams! Cracking me up!!

To be fair I had a random sex dream last light but I was defo pregnant in it it was weird! I don’t have sex in first tri out of fear and last pregnancy oh didn’t want to out of worry he’s hurt the baby lol so we ended up going like a whole year without!

Thanks ladies! So far I've felt too queasy to really enjoy any of it BUT I've got some very lovely presents and I'm sat with my feet up, waiting for the football to start. Picking up a takeaway from my favourite restaurant later, probably won't want any of it but we shall see haha.

I haven’t had sex since my BFP either. I get too scared in the first tri cause if it caused spotting I would flip out.

I haven’t been eating healthy like I did right after I got my BFP. I really had hoped to eat more veggies but I just can’t stomach it right now.

I am loving all the dreams! Cracking me up!!

I've been wanting to eat healthy but just can't stomach it.
I've just had noodles AGAIN.
At this rate I'm going to turn into a noodle lol.

Still no appetite but forcing myself to eat because of the sickness.
I haven't actually been sick yet but I feel sick.
I gagged brushing my Teeth earlier and also was gagging in the kitchen just b4 I started making my noodles. NICE lol.

Feel better now I've eaten them.
Just feeling really tired so going to chill out now and watch TV.

Sorry u feel so sick on ure birthday @LoneWanderer, really hope u can enjoy some of ure take away when it comes.
And enjoy watching TV.

I really want the next series of Call The Midwife, its normally always on by now but been delayed because of lockdown.

Watched Jeepers Creepers 3 last night and actually quite enjoyed it.

There was another movie on last night as well called
The Other Womon.
It came out ages ago and has Camaran Diaz and Lesley Mann in it. It was so funny and really did make me laugh.

Definitely one to watch for all womon hehe.

Any ladies here like reading?

Got over my dairy related grumps today. Feeling soooo much better since cutting it out again, so worth it for 7.5 months (not that I'm counting ) last time I went out with a friend and our babies 4 days after giving birth and said sod it, and ordered a huuuuge lasagne and ate the whole lot ...followed by a dairy free brownie that was my reintroduction to dairy was absolutely fine afterwards though!! It's been so nice to feel ok today, I've been out gardening in the ridiculously cold weather, actually enjoyed playing with lo, and ate a roast dinner at dinner time, which I failed at last week!! Just not sure how to hide it from my colleagues because they all know why I went dairy free last time, so it will be really obvious! We do 10 hours a day, and have various meals with the children which I won't be able to eat now!! Hey ho maybe I'll just tell them!

Sorry to all the ladies feeling sick today, hope it clears up for you soon, and you're able to enjoy your time a bit more. I've got my booking in phone call on weds, which I think will make it feel a bit more real. Won't need to buy much this time but do need a new crib, so have been looking at those today! ❤️ Also went in sainsburies and saw the tiny baby clothes and started remembering just how tiny my lo was. She was in preemie nappies for first few months even though she wasn't prem. She's still tiny for her age now, but doesn't seem it now!

@Suggerhoney I've been researching about the hook effect...out of interest it is very rare (less than 20%) but this applies to the poor women who get it from the start...no BFP because the hormone level is too high, bloods also show negative it can be caused by multiple pregnancies, ectopic etc. Found it really interesting reading about it! So I wrongly claimed to 'have the hook effect' although of course in my case it is to do with HCG being high I have been lucky enough not to get the BFN from the start...

Midwife told me yesterday to STEP AWAY FROM THE TESTS!!! She was lovely and I am all booked in. I have to be consultant led because of my previous ECS. No water births for me and fingers crossed they let me try VBAC.

I have my private scan on Thursday and I am so scared I almost don't want to go

I've just made the other half sit through The Devil Wears Prada, bless him! I have seen like every Avengers film with him though so I think it's only fair.

:rofl:

Sure, I read A LOT. I'm a writer so it's kind of essential. Haven't read anything really good in ages though, been getting through a lot of trash. And LOTS of stuff about serial killers.

Last edited:
Got over my dairy related grumps today. Feeling soooo much better since cutting it out again, so worth it for 7.5 months (not that I'm counting ) last time I went out with a friend and our babies 4 days after giving birth and said sod it, and ordered a huuuuge lasagne and ate the whole lot ...followed by a dairy free brownie that was my reintroduction to dairy was absolutely fine afterwards though!! It's been so nice to feel ok today, I've been out gardening in the ridiculously cold weather, actually enjoyed playing with lo, and ate a roast dinner at dinner time, which I failed at last week!! Just not sure how to hide it from my colleagues because they all know why I went dairy free last time, so it will be really obvious! We do 10 hours a day, and have various meals with the children which I won't be able to eat now!! Hey ho maybe I'll just tell them!

Sorry to all the ladies feeling sick today, hope it clears up for you soon, and you're able to enjoy your time a bit more. I've got my booking in phone call on weds, which I think will make it feel a bit more real. Won't need to buy much this time but do need a new crib, so have been looking at those today! ❤️ Also went in sainsburies and saw the tiny baby clothes and started remembering just how tiny my lo was. She was in preemie nappies for first few months even though she wasn't prem. She's still tiny for her age now, but doesn't seem it now!

Ours was the opposite, barely fit his newborn size outfit and was in 0-3 months by end of his first week: hes 16 months today and running out of room in 1½-2 year old stuff. Massive child. He was 10 days overdue though, whereas this one will be a week or two early. So might get some use out of the first sizes this time!

Ours was the opposite, barely fit his newborn size outfit and was in 0-3 months by end of his first week: hes 16 months today and running out of room in 1½-2 year old stuff. Massive child. He was 10 days overdue though, whereas this one will be a week or two early. So might get some use out of the first sizes this time!
Mine were the same hardly fit newborn stuff and DD2 was out of her Moses basket by 2 weeks we had to get her a crib. They were born but at 9lbs 12oz and 9lbs 13oz. DD2 was the heavier despite being 10 days early! Kinda hoping for a slightly smaller baby this time around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->