September 2021 due date babies!!!

My exciting plans include I’ll be at work til like midnight and then I’ll come and pass out in a heap wherever the softest closest place to lay down is.

I was an hour late for work yesterday. Totally thought it was Saturday all day until they called me like heyyyy, so cool story. You were supposed to be in at 2 :haha: My manager was tripping. She thought something had happened with the baby since just not being there is 100% out of character for me so she thought the worse. But nah, I’m just an idiot.

I’m so damn. Nervous for my US Tuesday. I almost don’t want to go. For now I’m happily pregnant. Symptoms out the ass. Sick, boobs are KILLING me, so tired all the time. But I adore every one of them. And I’m just so afraid I’m going to get bad news. I’m almost sure of it. Being pregnant after lttc and multiple losses is a bitch y’all.
Haha thats so baby brain messing with you! Bless you!

Mine were the same hardly fit newborn stuff and DD2 was out of her Moses basket by 2 weeks we had to get her a crib. They were born but at 9lbs 12oz and 9lbs 13oz. DD2 was the heavier despite being 10 days early! Kinda hoping for a slightly smaller baby this time around

Same as my first he was 21 inches long and 8lb 12 barely dropped an oz and was straight into 0 to 3 within days of being home. It was so sad! My girls lasted a few weeks. I think this one will be a little dot i dont know why!

So I ended up having the harmony test instead of panorama after the doctor explained that with covid going on the results for panorama were slower and that harmony practically is a like for like test but results are produced in a lab in London vs california.
So exciting we got to see our little bean on the screen I think we both fell utterly in love and also breathed a sigh of relief there is just one growing in there. I just cant believe how much they grow in such a short space of time. We saw little limb buds wiggling around and they dated me ahead to 10w and 1 day but said to just wait for the NHS to confirm my actual due date as they don't like to be told by private scans hehe. So that put me ahead by about 4 days so new due date is around 3rd Sept for now.

I'll upload a pic for you to see!
Results from testing will be back this week ❤

20210208_093354.jpg

Erin was 2 weeks 4 days early, and a dinky 5lb 4oz! She's now 2 years 3 months and still wears 18-24 month clothing!

@Suggerhoney I've been researching about the hook effect...out of interest it is very rare (less than 20%) but this applies to the poor women who get it from the start...no BFP because the hormone level is too high, bloods also show negative it can be caused by multiple pregnancies, ectopic etc. Found it really interesting reading about it! So I wrongly claimed to 'have the hook effect' although of course in my case it is to do with HCG being high I have been lucky enough not to get the BFN from the start...

Midwife told me yesterday to STEP AWAY FROM THE TESTS!!! She was lovely and I am all booked in. I have to be consultant led because of my previous ECS. No water births for me and fingers crossed they let me try VBAC.

I have my private scan on Thursday and I am so scared I almost don't want to go

Yes I heard that to hon.
There's videos on YouTube where womon didn't know they were pregnant because tests negative it was the hook effect.

See mine with DS never ever went negative they just went very slightly fainter.

I've not had it happen with this pregnancy.
My tests are line stealers with just pee and line stealers with just a tiny amount or pee and tons of water.

I have my booking appointment next week thats where I will get all my notes.
Then the scan on the Friday 19th.
I'm so nervous for that scan.

I think every scan even the 20 week one is so nerve wracking.
I relax alot after the 20 weeks scan.

I will be 8+1 at my next scan.
I wud like a privet one around 10+1 so then I get a picture but if the hospital want to scan me again b4 the dating scan I won't say no.

The dating scan with DS wasn't until I was 13+1 weeks.

Gosh that feels like forever away.

I know I'm not as far as alot of the ladies here but I literally can't believe I'm almost 7 weeks it's flown.
Hope it carries on flying because I love being in 2nd trimester.
Alot of books say 2nd tri is from 13 weeks but on here it's 14 weeks.

I've had some more spotting today.
Was only when wiping and was very light pink.
It lasted about half hour then stopped.

I do wish this wud stop happening it just causes so much anxiety:(

19 hours til my US guys!!! Pray for me!! I’m sososososo nervous

Ah u will be hon but I'm sure it will be amazing and u will see ure little bean and a HB.
I've been praying for all of us here that we all have healthy babies.

Yes I heard that to hon.
There's videos on YouTube where womon didn't know they were pregnant because tests negative it was the hook effect.

See mine with DS never ever went negative they just went very slightly fainter.

I've not had it happen with this pregnancy.
My tests are line stealers with just pee and line stealers with just a tiny amount or pee and tons of water.

I have my booking appointment next week thats where I will get all my notes.
Then the scan on the Friday 19th.
I'm so nervous for that scan.

I think every scan even the 20 week one is so nerve wracking.
I relax alot after the 20 weeks scan.

I will be 8+1 at my next scan.
I wud like a privet one around 10+1 so then I get a picture but if the hospital want to scan me again b4 the dating scan I won't say no.

The dating scan with DS wasn't until I was 13+1 weeks.

Gosh that feels like forever away.

I know I'm not as far as alot of the ladies here but I literally can't believe I'm almost 7 weeks it's flown.
Hope it carries on flying because I love being in 2nd trimester.
Alot of books say 2nd tri is from 13 weeks but on here it's 14 weeks.

I've had some more spotting today.
Was only when wiping and was very light pink.
It lasted about half hour then stopped.

I do wish this wud stop happening it just causes so much anxiety:(
Why won’t they give you a scan? My EPU give scan pictures too. Sorry about the spotting I’d ask at the next scan if maybe you have a SCH

Our DD was only 5lb 7oz but was 4 weeks early

Our 17 month old son was 7lbs 6oz so not big.

I had growth scans with both and both were measuring huge at 34 weeks but they were small.

My eldest son he's 14 from a previous relationship was 2 weeks overdue and was 8lbs 15 which for me is huge.

He was my biggest by alot.
He didn't stay in newborn stuff for very long at all.

I will be induced around 37 weeks with this baby so I'm expecting another 7lbs something but if it's a girl cud be smaller.
We shall see.

Why won’t they give you a scan? My EPU give scan pictures too. Sorry about the spotting I’d ask at the next scan if maybe you have a SCH

They don't at our hospital hon.
We only get pics at the dating scan 12 to 13 weeks and the 20 week scan.

The spotting was so faint hon so light I'm thinking it's down to the baby aspirin.
@wantingagirl had spotting and she has been on baby aspirin since BFP.

I've googled it and it's common but baby aspirin is advised by doctors after recurring miscarriage because it helps the blood flow to placenta etc.

Just spotting is one of the side effects.
She had a good look on firday for any causes an didn't see anything.
She told me she don't see any reason for the bleeding/spotting.

Still don't stop me worrying tho.

Just hope there is still a HB at my next ultrasound.

I'm nervous about the all the testing at 13 weeks to. With being older I have a higher risk of downs and stuff, but I'm just praying this baby is completely healthy [-o<

Yeah our EPU does pictures as well, got one last time at 8+3 and another this time at 8+0. Presumed that was just standard.

I felt loads better yesterday than I have in ages... but today is like I've been hit by a truck. So tired, loads of aches and pains, feel so sick... not much fun at all. Very ready to get out of first tri now. If my first had been this difficult to carry, he would 100% be an only child!

:rofl:

We’ll be on our 2nd snow day tomorrow. I took my 9 year old out on the sledge he wanted to know why mummy wasn’t going down the big hill (I’d usually be first down) I said I hurt my back...when he kissed me goodnight he said “I hope your back is better tomorrow mummy”

I hate being dishonest and karma will probably give me a bad back now!!

I’m going to keep a low profile on here until my scan I’m so anxious I am convinced there will be nothing there.

Yeah our EPU does pictures as well, got one last time at 8+3 and another this time at 8+0. Presumed that was just standard.

Maybe I shud ask hehe.
I don't know if the scanning machine in the EPU is the same as the ones they use in women's outpatients for the dating scan and 20 weeks scan. They have a machine in that department that u have to pay and then u get tickets for ure pics.
They don't have that in the EPU.

Yeah I've never had to pay at EPU either they just give you a little printout when you see the nurse after. Although last time the printing machine wasnt working so the nurse had to take it down to my other half (he works at hospital) later that aft. So he got the pic before I did!

@mammag my first scan is tomorrow too! Mine is at 12 (I am in Texas so probably different time zones). I am nervous as it is a private scan so they will only do abdominally and I have heard a lot of people say you can see much early on unless transvaginally. So I am praying we can see the little bean and a heartbeat or else I will be a nervous wreck until my actual 8 week appt with my doctor. Hubby can’t go either so just me.

my daughter was 5 pounds, 5 oz so was in newborn a while. She even wore premie at first! My son was huge as he was 2 weeks past his due date, he was 9 pounds 12 oz and went straight to 0-3 month lol. His going home outfit was NB size though as that’s all I brought to the hospital. They did a scan three days earlier and told me he was about 7.5 pounds so they were way off.

@mammag my first scan is tomorrow too! Mine is at 12 (I am in Texas so probably different time zones). I am nervous as it is a private scan so they will only do abdominally and I have heard a lot of people say you can see much early on unless transvaginally. So I am praying we can see the little bean and a heartbeat or else I will be a nervous wreck until my actual 8 week appt with my doctor. Hubby can’t go either so just me.

my daughter was 5 pounds, 5 oz so was in newborn a while. She even wore premie at first! My son was huge as he was 2 weeks past his due date, he was 9 pounds 12 oz and went straight to 0-3 month lol. His going home outfit was NB size though as that’s all I brought to the hospital. They did a scan three days earlier and told me he was about 7.5 pounds so they were way off.
I honestly wouldn’t expect too much. Don’t get nervous if they can’t find a hb or get good measurements. Honestly you might should not even go. This is going to stress you out. A hb can be hard to find transvaginally at 6 weeks. Just really keep that in mind tomorrow. Maybe you’ll get lucky and get a really good tech and really cooperative baby.

my kids were all the same size. Oldest was 6 15, 21 inches long. Both the younger ones were exactly 6 lbs 8 inches and 18 inches long. I had them all a few weeks early though. Imagine if i had carried to term they would have been big babies.

Thinking of you today @atx614 and @mammag praying ure scans go brilliantly[-o<

@atx614
My scan at 6+1 was a vaginal one. She said I had to have that because I was under 7 weeks.
I know from 7 weeks they do it on the belly.
But I really hope u get to see that HB.
Tbh even tho I've already had a ultrasound I'm still really worried about my next ultrasound at 8+1.

:nope:

I’m here in the waiting room. I’m so nervous I might cry. Omg I wanna go back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->