• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

Ahhh hey there baby!! Lovely scan, sounds like all is just right. Now you can relax a bit! <3

Yay! So happy for you @mammag!! I am in the waiting room now. I had already paid or I think I would have canceled. Yes from reading things online I am thinking I won’t see HB but will hopefully see babe in the right spot at least to confirm all is well.

I’m just going to sit back and enjoy the rest of this pregnancy. I have no reason to think I’ll miscarry after a successful US. Now to countdown to 2nd tri. I also went ahead and ordered a Doppler. That should be here in a week or so. Right on time to try and find baby.

I’m thinking about ordering a sneak peek test. They’re on sale right now for Valentine’s Day

All done! Baby looks great and heart rate was found abdominally! HR is 130 sooo happy! They got some good images when showing me but the pics aren’t great. Here’s my sweet little blob lol.

B14E2103-67C6-4E7E-9DFA-AE5C1EC917BC.jpeg

Congrats for the us's today! Got my booking in appointment tomorrow, but it's over the phone so just chatting through stuff I presume. They haven't given me a time, which Is a right pain, I literally have to be available whenever!

Congratulations with the scans ladies.
New they wud go well.

@mammag beautiful picture and hello little bean!! Amazing. So very happy for you. I have my scan a Thursday and I can’t quite explain how nervous I am. In fact I have prepared myself for the worst. I’ve been arranged childcare as I’m certain I will end up at the hospital .

@atx614 blimey that’s amazing for you especially as you thought you wouldn’t see much! Totally beautiful little dot. Keep growing strong little bean.

Thanks ladies! Feel like I can relax a little more! We are planning on telling my sister this weekend which will be nice to tell someone. Then the rest of the family at the end of the month after my next appointment. Still feeling nauseous and having lots of food adversions. Been eating a lot of noodles lol. But no throwing up or anything so I am thankful. How are you ladies feeling?

@mammag beautiful picture and hello little bean!! Amazing. So very happy for you. I have my scan a Thursday and I can’t quite explain how nervous I am. In fact I have prepared myself for the worst. I’ve been arranged childcare as I’m certain I will end up at the hospital .

@atx614 blimey that’s amazing for you especially as you thought you wouldn’t see much! Totally beautiful little dot. Keep growing strong little bean.

I know what u mean hon. I have another scan on the 19th which the end of next week and I'm so nervous.
Praying and sure ure scan will go well hon.
But I'm with u on the nerves.

Thanks ladies! Feel like I can relax a little more! We are planning on telling my sister this weekend which will be nice to tell someone. Then the rest of the family at the end of the month after my next appointment. Still feeling nauseous and having lots of food adversions. Been eating a lot of noodles lol. But no throwing up or anything so I am thankful. How are you ladies feeling?

So glad u got to see HB hon.

I've had sore boobs all day today and was neasaus earlier but not to had now.
I had a bad headache all night and all day but its much better now.

Had some more spotting today :-(
I'm so scared about my next scan at 8+1 just praying all will still be OK and baby will still have a strong HB.
[-o&lt;

Baby is perfect. Measuring perfect. HR of 135. I’m so damn happy.

View attachment 1094384
Amazing little little image. Its time to relax now and enjoy the rest.

All done! Baby looks great and heart rate was found abdominally! HR is 130 sooo happy! They got some good images when showing me but the pics aren’t great. Here’s my sweet little blob lol.

View attachment 1094398

Phew you can relax too now. Its such a relief isn't it cute scan photo!

Afm, waiting very impatiently for the results of the harmony blood test.
Also my doctor called to varify some details and when I rang back we had a little chat about the UTI that I have antibiotics for. Turns out I actually don't have them for a Uti but for group b strep and now I am stressing about that. Never tested positive in any of my other 3 pregnancies so never had to deal with this but apparently its quite common and 1 in 4 pregnant women have it. They will retest just before labour to make sure its not present again otherwise I will need antibiotics throughout labour. I've made a note to ask my midwife but I am worried being positive during labour means you can't have a water birth and I sooo want one again. Anyone else have any experience with GBS?

Amazing little little image. Its time to relax now and enjoy the rest.

Phew you can relax too now. Its such a relief isn't it cute scan photo!

Afm, waiting very impatiently for the results of the harmony blood test.
Also my doctor called to varify some details and when I rang back we had a little chat about the UTI that I have antibiotics for. Turns out I actually don't have them for a Uti but for group b strep and now I am stressing about that. Never tested positive in any of my other 3 pregnancies so never had to deal with this but apparently its quite common and 1 in 4 pregnant women have it. They will retest just before labour to make sure its not present again otherwise I will need antibiotics throughout labour. I've made a note to ask my midwife but I am worried being positive during labour means you can't have a water birth and I sooo want one again. Anyone else have any experience with GBS?

That's great that you know already, so they can check and give the meds for baby! They don't test for it routinely round here, even though it's such a cheap and easy thing to run and such a common infection. And I know a few babies who've been really poorly at birth and that's been the cause: if they/mum had antibiotics before the birth they'd have been completely fine. So its great to hear you'll avoid those problems as they already know about the risk!

As for the water, are they even doing water with the covid thing? If so, I can't see why your infection would be any greater risk.

I was so hoping for a water birth with my first. It was in my birth plan, we told the midwives when we got to hospital, and they all nodded yep, fine. Then on day 3 of my failed induction, one of them took us for a tour of the delivery suites just for something to do - and we discovered that every single birth pool was out of bloody order!! So I would have been in established labour before anyone thought to tell me the pool was not an option! Was not impressed. But as it happens I had no chance of ever going into labour so I wouldn't have got the water anyway. :rofl:

@BanterBusMum i tested positive for GBS with my second. They didn’t test me until way later in pregnancy, I can’t remember when but I think like 28 weeks or 32 weeks. I took antibiotics then and they told me to eat lots of yogurt for probiotics. Anyways my son came at 42 weeks and he came so fast I couldn’t test again or do antibiotics before his birth at the hospital. All was well though, they just tested him at birth and he was okay and I wasn’t positive still. So it it good they caught your so early so you can take the antibiotics now.

@Suggerhoney im sorry you are still spotting but so happy you got a scan to know all is well. I know before you mentioned it could be because you are taking baby aspirin. Have you mentioned that to the dr? Maybe they could give you something else; what is the baby aspirin for? I don’t know much about aspirin but I know they say to take it if you feel you are having a heart attack, so I am guessing it thins the blood. Maybe there is something meant for pregnancy that the dr could give you?

@LoneWanderer omg I would have been so pissed if they told me yes for a water birth and then they were all out of order! I don’t think any hospitals here have water tubs. You have to go to a birthing center or have a home birth. I have thought about a birthing center but it makes me nervous if something were to happen and we weren’t close to a hospital.

Had my call with midwife today, all good, I've got to have extra blood tests because my dad has diabetes, and extra scans because my 1st was tiny. My closest maternity unit is shut because of Covid, so have to go further away, but if they reopen, they will transfer me!

Had my call with midwife today, all good, I've got to have extra blood tests because my dad has diabetes, and extra scans because my 1st was tiny. My closest maternity unit is shut because of Covid, so have to go further away, but if they reopen, they will transfer me!
Extra scans will be nice! I have a fibroid front and center on my uterus. Last pregnancy I got extra scans because of it, it is still there so hoping I get extra scans this pregnancy too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->