• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

Hey do y’all think I’ll get a 12 week scan as well? I don’t think I’ll make it to 20 weeks without breaking down

@LoneWanderer beautiful bump!!! I can’t wait to get a bump!!!!!

@Neversayno perfect scan. Look at that perfect little baby in there!!!

@Bittersweet that sounds like it might be SPD. Had it with my last baby and it was torture. And the only thing that fixes it is giving birth. It’s when your pelvic area shifts, which is does naturally in pregnancy, but shifts uneven and causes lots of pain in your groin area, especially when walking. I got it before I was even showing and used to have to get one of those motor scooters at the store because walking around it was out of the question. I felt ridiculous

Wow @LoneWanderer definitely popped I love it.
I'm very bloated and can't wait to have a real bump.

@atx614
The aspirin was prescribed because of my recurring miscarriages.
It's prescribed to alot of womon that have had 3 or more miscarriages in a row.
I had 4 last year back to back so that's why I'm on it as it helps with the blood flow to the placenta and helps placenta.
Also I've had pre eclampsia so it helps to reduce the risk of getting it again.

No spotting for 2 whole days now.

So cravings hit last night at 11pm.
I really wanted a whole roasted chicken skins and all lol, I know so random.
Cudnt have that so then went hunting for Ham.
Didn't have any so had a melt down like mega paddy hahaha.
Sat and sulked for half hour then started hankering for cheese so at almost midnight last night i was sat in front of the TV (I've now started watching peaky blinders)
And I was eating cheese and grapes and after that now this is really random I wanted and ate a pickled egg.

I'm feeling much more positive today and I do think deep down this baby will be ok.

Will try my hardest to get a picture next Friday of baby, probably will use DH as a accuse and he can't come in.

Happy 12 weeks @MadamRose only 2 more weeks and ure in 2nd tri.

I feel like 2nd tri is still so far away.

:brat:

We are in Texas and suppose to get snow the today and Monday as well. It’s suppose to get to 9 degrees Monday night. I have never been around something so cold lol so I will be inside the next four days lol. We already had a big snow day last month too. The most I have ever seen! Crazy weather this year. We rarely get snow maybe once every couple years and this year to have it twice and actual fluff snow is nuts. My kids sure did like it though! We don’t have proper snow wear though so they got cold quick lol.
Some temperatures here reached -22 last night!!!

Hey do y’all think I’ll get a 12 week scan as well? I don’t think I’ll make it to 20 weeks without breaking down

@LoneWanderer beautiful bump!!! I can’t wait to get a bump!!!!!

@Neversayno perfect scan. Look at that perfect little baby in there!!!

@Bittersweet that sounds like it might be SPD. Had it with my last baby and it was torture. And the only thing that fixes it is giving birth. It’s when your pelvic area shifts, which is does naturally in pregnancy, but shifts uneven and causes lots of pain in your groin area, especially when walking. I got it before I was even showing and used to have to get one of those motor scooters at the store because walking around it was out of the question. I felt ridiculous

thank you

@Neversayno omg that’s cold how do you cope.

@Suggerhoney thanks officially in the U.K. 2nd tri is 13 weeks!!!! Happy 7 weeks, honestly I’ve found it’s gone so fast!

My bump feels massive - people at work know as I just can’t hide it and keep getting comments about how big I am!

E26134C4-D352-4E24-9AE2-B29726C60A55.jpeg

Yeah I wondered if SPD. The pain down below has gone after I slept all night with a pillow underneath my bum hahah it’s moved to the right side but not terrible. Back is still agony though!

just over 2 weeks to go to see baby! I keep getting those fleeting thoughts again that there is an issue....even though I’ve had headaches nausea etc

@MadamRose beautiful bump!! I am still all bloat, can’t wait for an actual bump. But it is nice now as I can hide it with a baggy sweater.

@Neversayno omg. -22!? I wouldn’t survive lol. I was in shorts last week. Texans aren’t used to driving in snow and ice and so many accidents already. They already cancelled school for tomorrow.

@Suggerhoney i am glad the spotting has stopped! I haven’t had any cravings yet, still everything sounds gross but noodles and bread lol.

Thank you all.

absolutely over the moon that all is safe and well. Baby was measuring ahead so they estimate DD as 14 September. I will wait for NHS to confirm. Baby was moving about/upside down and a strong heart beat flickering away. I know I’m not out of the woods yet but I feel so reassured.

meet Baby G @ 9+3 ❤️

View attachment 1094462

Awwww I'm so sorry I missed this sweety.
Such a cute scan picture.

Yeah I wondered if SPD. The pain down below has gone after I slept all night with a pillow underneath my bum hahah it’s moved to the right side but not terrible. Back is still agony though!

just over 2 weeks to go to see baby! I keep getting those fleeting thoughts again that there is an issue....even though I’ve had headaches nausea etc

Glad it's gone hon. I had the start of sciatica the other night but it's been OK since but poor DH has it now oh dear.

One min I'm like all excited and the next I get them thoughts in my head I hate it.

My next scan is in a week and I booked it at 9am in the morning just to get it out the way.
Really hope I get good news again and every thing is good. Then I will book a privet scan for 2 weeks after that 10+1 weeks.
I'm hoping to be able to use my doppler soon. I think the earliest is 8 weeks.

I've been at the pickled eggs again tonight ladies.
I literally want to eat the whole jar.
I really thought baby was a girl but I craved pickles with my boys. And sweet stuff with DD.
Not wanting sweet stuff I'm wanting more salty savory stuff so I'm really starting to wonder if this little one is actually another little boy?

My cravings hit me last night like a ton of bricks.

Does make me feel more positive about this pregnancy.
Boobs are vainy and feel a bit heavier but I don't think they have grown yet but DH thinks they have.

Also noticed veins on my belly bump/bloat

I'm not feeling confident posting bump pics yet but I mite do after my scan next week.

@MadamRose
I'm in the UK and yeah it's 13 weeks 2nd tri, some books I have even say 12 weeks but on baby and bump its from 14 weeks not sure why because that makes the first tri very long compared to other trimesters.

I will prob call myself 2nd tri at 13 weeks and move on over there.
I know the 3rd tri is from 28 weeks.

I don't want to wish this pregnancy away because it all goes so so fast but at the same time I can't wait to be out of first trimester.

@Suggerhoney this is my last pregnancy so definitely don’t want it to go too fast but definitely want to get out of the first tri. I should be 12+6 at my scan but was measuring harass at both of my last two so wonder if by that they may put me over 13 weeks.

@atx614 what part of texas are you in I have a friend in frisco that we went to visit for Halloween a few years ago my girls found it the most wonderful thing ever!

Il be classed as second from 13 weeks cause I’m being induced anyway so feel like that’s right for me.
I know dopplera aren’t recommended but I’m tempted to buy one just because I feel like this is dragging on and I have NO idea if everything is okay? Nausea comes and goes and veins on boobs but other than that no other symptoms

@MadamRose yes I have been to frisco, it’s a nice town! I am near Austin. About 45 mins/hour north of the city.

@Bittersweet i didn’t know dopplers weren’t recommended, do you know why? I was planning on getting one also.

who was it who said they may do the sneakpeak test? I have been looking into and and considering it as well. I am going f to ask my sr how much the blood test is through them and if it is more I will do sneakpeak!

So I actually lost weight in my first few weeks, given I couldn't face any food. And the only 'bump' I've really had is the one left over from the last kid. However... 11 weeks today and it's definitely decided to make an appearance! I feel HUGE all of a sudden.

:rofl:

View attachment 1094458

View attachment 1094459

Awww cute baby bump! Its crazy how it just suddenly pops! And to think they are so tiny. Its almost like memory bump isn't it? This is my baby number 4 I'm 11 weeks today too and feel so round already!
Thank you all.

absolutely over the moon that all is safe and well. Baby was measuring ahead so they estimate DD as 14 September. I will wait for NHS to confirm. Baby was moving about/upside down and a strong heart beat flickering away. I know I’m not out of the woods yet but I feel so reassured.

meet Baby G @ 9+3 ❤️

View attachment 1094462

Amazing news! Congrats on seeing your little baby! So reassuring ❤

We got our harmony results today! Everything came back low risk and baby is healthy.... a healthy baby GIRL

So over the moon! This will be my DPs first daughter and he's been grinning like a Cheshire cat all day. We plan on telling all our children together tonight. We have 5 all together from previous marriages, 3 boys and 2 girls so 'our' baby girl is the equaliser. So nervous for their reactions! I hope it is welcome news and I think they will all be delighted but you just never know. Throughout my step parenting journey there have been a few hiccups but nothing we haven't been able to overcome, again we are in new territory. We've broached the subject a few times and they have also brought up having a baby in our family too, DPs sister had a baby boy recently and they have begged for their own. I hope they aren't disappointed its not a boy hehe

Hope everyone is having an amazing Friday!!! Its almost the weekend! Yay

I have a doppler and I find it reassuring for the most part, especially when it becomes easier to find
Il be classed as second from 13 weeks cause I’m being induced anyway so feel like that’s right for me.
I know dopplera aren’t recommended but I’m tempted to buy one just because I feel like this is dragging on and I have NO idea if everything is okay? Nausea comes and goes and veins on boobs but other than that no other symptoms

I have a doppler and find it reassuring used it for the the first time around 11 weeks . I think the reason they aren’t recommended is one sometimes they cause people to panic if they can’t find a heart hear. Or sometimes if people have reduced moment etc later on people use it for reassurance (which can be false) rather than seeking advice. For me I got to the point where I almost booked a 3rd private scan with my dating scan not being til 13 weeks, but once I’d found thumper on the doppler I felt so much better

I’ve bought one and some gel so should come early next week :) hopefully I can find something I got the same one as you have mama rose.
I’ve been coughing and gagging all day then extra saliva anyone else get similar?

@MadamRose yes I have been to frisco, it’s a nice town! I am near Austin. About 45 mins/hour north of the city.

@Bittersweet i didn’t know dopplers weren’t recommended, do you know why? I was planning on getting one also.

who was it who said they may do the sneakpeak test? I have been looking into and and considering it as well. I am going f to ask my sr how much the blood test is through them and if it is more I will do sneakpeak!

I was looking at them but have read about false results, mainly boys ending up as girls!! I’m in two minds tbf!!!

Awww cute baby bump! Its crazy how it just suddenly pops! And to think they are so tiny. Its almost like memory bump isn't it? This is my baby number 4 I'm 11 weeks today too and feel so round already!

Amazing news! Congrats on seeing your little baby! So reassuring ❤

We got our harmony results today! Everything came back low risk and baby is healthy.... a healthy baby GIRL

So over the moon! This will be my DPs first daughter and he's been grinning like a Cheshire cat all day. We plan on telling all our children together tonight. We have 5 all together from previous marriages, 3 boys and 2 girls so 'our' baby girl is the equaliser. So nervous for their reactions! I hope it is welcome news and I think they will all be delighted but you just never know. Throughout my step parenting journey there have been a few hiccups but nothing we haven't been able to overcome, again we are in new territory. We've broached the subject a few times and they have also brought up having a baby in our family too, DPs sister had a baby boy recently and they have begged for their own. I hope they aren't disappointed its not a boy hehe

Hope everyone is having an amazing Friday!!! Its almost the weekend! Yay

amazing I’m so happy everything was good and our first gender reveal!!! Congratulations. I’m sure the children will all be thrilled and it’s lovely she will even things out!!

I’m going to buy a Doppler of course I am! If I can’t obsess with poas anymore at least I can obsess with that. I never had any issues finding DS’s heartbeat and I had a crappy shitty Doppler back then!!!

I have a Doppler from DS but don't know how early I can use it from. I think its 8 weeks.

So I got a photo of my 7+2 week bump or bloat lol.
Not eaten today so just bump/bloat.
20210213_180729.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back