• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

@atx614 i don’t get any erotic ones just horrible ones. I’ve had some about loosing the baby the most recent was a plane crash ](*,)

I’ve hardly told anyone - I’m not really seeing people so that’s helped with hiding it. My work colleagues know as I couldn’t hide it seeing them everyday, and one sister who helped when I was poorly. With DD1 and DD2 I had scans bang on 12 weeks so this is the latest we’ve told most people (my mum know before my scan with both)

Hay ladies.

My scan is in 4 days man am I nervous but I am a little excited.

I had the hook effect happen to me today like I cudnt believe how light my line had gone.
I've not tested in ages and thought why not and the line came up so much fainter.

I then thought right don't panic just add water to pee.
I tipped most of the pee out and then filled cup with water and the difference is crazy.

So top test just pee and bottom test is a tiny bit of pee and plain old tap water.
20210215_142813.jpg

Can't believe the difference.
I had it happen with my son but the line never went as faint as that.
I cudnt believe how faint it was it got me worrying but added the water and bam.

Hoping I come on here with good news on Friday and hopefully a photo of my little gummy bear.
I know they start moving from 8 weeks so hopefully little one will be moving.

I'm not expecting pinging around the screen hahaha but just little movements.

Week 7 to 8 seems to be whizzing prob the fastest week yet.

Midwife booking app on Wednesday it feels like ages ago I booked that appointment and it's in 2 days crazy.
Will get all my maternity notes.
The dog ate my sons ones and I had to cellertape them back together and my consultant was not impressed haha.

Sadly dog did not take to new born son when he was born so he now lives on a lovely farm and is #Lovinglife:dog:

So my notes get to stay all nice and neat this time hehe.

No angry consultant lol.

Will try my hardest to get a photo provideding scan goes well on Friday[-o<

@LoneWanderer
Feeling you. My belly has grown again since the last photo I posted 2 days ago.
I look 3 months already.
I think my bump will be high this time,
Belly is itchy today to sp definitely stretching.
I looked 20 weeks at 13 weeks with DS.
I remember going for dating scan and that b4 covid so u got to sit next to people and talk to them and they cudnt believe I was only 13 weeks hahaha.

U look blooming lovely hon.

I think when I get this scan out the way on Friday i mite dig out my maternity jeggings and wash and iron them and start wearing them.
I seem to be living in supper stretchy leggings and stretchy tops.

But I know the maternity jeghings will be so much more comfortable.

Just want this scan out the way first.

So freeking nervous

Hope the booking appointment goes well @Suggerhoney mine was over the phone but then had to have a short one a few days later for urine and bloods.

I finally have my dating scan tomorrow! It feels like I’ve been waiting forever! Can’t believe I’ll be a day off 13 weeks! Not sure I’m going to be able to cope today got a feeling it’s going to drag!

Actually quite jealous of all you ladies who are starting to have a bump! At the moment I'm still wondering around in just my normal jeans, but was the same last time until about 16 weeks! Like @LoneWanderer I have moments where I think I will turn up to the scan and there will just be nothing there!

I mean to be fair I can still fit into my biggest normal jeans too, coz I put on so much weight during and after the boy that I went up like 6 sizes, and then I lost loads with this one at the start because I hated all food for weeks. So it's sort of levelled out haha!

I think this one is just filling out the empty bump #1 left behind, it's way firmer but otherwise similar. I got diastasis recti (where the abdo muscles get split completely) carrying the mega-baby last time, so I've never not looked preggo since then. Aren't kids fun(!)

:rofl:

I downloaded the same pregnancy app I had last time, mainly coz I like the 'baby is the size of...' bit. It also shows you blogs about pregnancy every day.

But all it really does is hammer home how different pregnancy is when you've already got a kid or more! Advice like 'go to baby yoga', 'take lots of naps', 'write a pregnancy journal', 'arrange a maternity shoot' - all entirely useless unless you're on your first!

So maybe I'm gonna make an app for second timers with blogs that are like '15 ways to occupy a toddler so you can throw up in peace', 'what actually happens when stretch marks restretch', 'can my bladder really cope with all this again?' 'safe baby activities that let you just lie down and cry nearby' and '10 meal ideas that won't gross you out too much even when they are smushed into a child's face and hair'.

:rofl:

@LoneWanderer sounds like the sort of app I need!! Must download an app actually!

Had my first actual midwife appt this morning. She took 5 blood samples, and got them all first time, usually takes ages to get blood out of me! Didn't really say much other than that as we did booking in over phone...the whole process seems really weird at the moment because of Covid, less exciting appointments! To be fair I am getting more and more excited, it's just hard to get excited about socially distanced mask wearing type appointments!

Mama good luck with your scan tomorrow! I still feel like mine is ages away :(. A week and a half grr!

I use the Ovia pregnancy app I love it :) baby is a Brussels sprout this week haha

Great to catch up on all you ladies!

@LoneWanderer that’s an amazing bump! I’m so bloated and feel like I’m showing already! It could be down to the extra food!

i’ve kinda lost all my symptoms which is really weird. Still don’t know when my dating scan is with the NHS (I’ve had no post for over a week) I’m 10+2 now so I’ve got a while to wait.

I’ve ordered a Doppler too. I figured I can’t keep poas so at least I can obsess over that! I’ve hear a few whispers they are ‘unsafe’ does anyone know why?

We have had no power, water or internet due to the winter storm here in Texas. So haven’t been able to get on to check in a few days. Our pipes burst so not looking forward to how much all that will cost to fix once everything thaws. We will get more snow and ice tonight and then hopefully Saturday things will start to thaw and then be back to normal early next week.

@MadamRose cant wait to hear about your scan!

@Neversayno my symptoms have really been lacking lately which I hate! I know it’s normal for them to come and go but makes me so nervous. I would love to get a Doppler too. I have heard people not recommend them too but I think someone said it is because it can cause people to freak out if they can’t find HB. But since doctors use them I can’t imagine they would cause harm.

@LoneWanderer omg I would love that app LOL. I am using baby center just to see the size, but the rest of the info is meh. Your app idea sounds like one I would like lol

Hope everything is okay @atx614 my friend I’m Texas says it’s been awful.

Thanks scan it today it’s currently 5.45 here and I’m wide awake after an awful night’s sleep. I think it’s just everything playing on my mind. Thankfully I’ve only got til 11.15 to wait.

Good luck madam rose! My Doppler should arrive today so excited to try it out :)

Am entirely sick and tired of feeling sick and tired..! :-({|=

Last time symptoms had definitely vanished by now, and I think I was actually enjoying myself.. can't even imagine it now hahahaha :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->