• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

Il be classed as second from 13 weeks cause I’m being induced anyway so feel like that’s right for me.
I know dopplera aren’t recommended but I’m tempted to buy one just because I feel like this is dragging on and I have NO idea if everything is okay? Nausea comes and goes and veins on boobs but other than that no other symptoms

Same as hon I will be induced about 3 weeks early.
Here is the UK it is from 13 weeks 2nd tri but think US is from 14 so maybe that's why it's like that on here.

Our pipes are freezing so we have been out all morning wrapping them. And then moved everything to the front of our garage to get the car in. It took my husband 30 minutes and 2 broken spatulas to get all the ice off to get to work today. I moved two bins and a coffee table that now I am thinking we’re too heavy for me to move. Like I know I am pregnant but I keep forgetting I shouldn’t do certain things I usually do. The ground is very icy and I almost slipped so I will just stay inside the next few days. It is so cold.

Lovely bump!!

Thanks hon.
Definitely there lol. Boobs are more fuller to and more pert haha.
Been feeling sick all day today again..
Some sights like mushed up food make me wanna :sick:

Scan on Friday morning 9am:shock:
I'm getting excited for it but still nervous.
Hopefully little bean is now a little moving gummy bear [-o<

Thanks hon.
Definitely there lol. Boobs are more fuller to and more pert haha.
Been feeling sick all day today again..
Some sights like mushed up food make me wanna :sick:

Scan on Friday morning 9am:shock:
I'm getting excited for it but still nervous.
Hopefully little bean is now a little moving gummy bear [-o<
Another scan will be wonderful and give you even more assurance! My next scan is the 23rd so not too long after yours. I know what you mean about being nervous still even though it is exciting to get a scan. I can’t remember my 8 week scan with my son, so I can’t remember if the was moving yet. With DD her first scan was 12 weeks and she was moving for sure then!

I have a doppler and find it reassuring used it for the the first time around 11 weeks . I think the reason they aren’t recommended is one sometimes they cause people to panic if they can’t find a heart hear. Or sometimes if people have reduced moment etc later on people use it for reassurance (which can be false) rather than seeking advice. For me I got to the point where I almost booked a 3rd private scan with my dating scan not being til 13 weeks, but once I’d found thumper on the doppler I felt so much better

My sons HB was always around 145 to 150 I think u have a girl in there hon but cud be wrong.

My doppler looks very similar to ures but lighter pink I think it can be used from 8 weeks.
I brought it when I was pregnant with my son it didn't arrive until i was 11+4 weeks I remember it took me ages to find the HB but I found it.
I mite try out on Thursday will see how I feel.
Wud be great if I do find it.

Our pipes are freezing so we have been out all morning wrapping them. And then moved everything to the front of our garage to get the car in. It took my husband 30 minutes and 2 broken spatulas to get all the ice off to get to work today. I moved two bins and a coffee table that now I am thinking we’re too heavy for me to move. Like I know I am pregnant but I keep forgetting I shouldn’t do certain things I usually do. The ground is very icy and I almost slipped so I will just stay inside the next few days. It is so cold.

I almost slipped to, we have had snow today it's set a little but hardly nothing but its absolutely bitter.
I did all the house work today but I got DH to do the hoovering hehe.

Really really want cheesy chips from the kebab van and loads of salad and chilli peppers.
Just sent hubby out to get hehe. :haha:

My sons HB was always around 145 to 150 I think u have a girl in there hon but cud be wrong.

My doppler looks very similar to ures but lighter pink I think it can be used from 8 weeks.
I brought it when I was pregnant with my son it didn't arrive until i was 11+4 weeks I remember it took me ages to find the HB but I found it.
I mite try out on Thursday will see how I feel.
Wud be great if I do find it.
My friend said her sons heart beat was so much faster than his sister’s. I don’t know what my girl’s were so can’t compare

My friend said her sons heart beat was so much faster than his sister’s. I don’t know what my girl’s were so can’t compare
My daughters was always around 160, my son’s was 140-150. The wives tale is that girls are higher which was true for me, but not always true as depends on how active the baby is being when you find their HB.

My son's was often like 170-180 haha! When I was on the ward during the failed induction, and they had the monitors on, they started beeping like crazy as though something was wrong... the midwife was really worried and was asking for my other half's number so she could get him to come in in case they had to do emergency section right then in middle of the night....

I told them repeatedly that he was just crazy active at night and that it was him going mad in there, even showed them him rolling side to side in my belly, but they went to get the doc anyway. He came and was like 'ah, everything's fine, just a very active baby' and I was all 'I bloody told you so!'

:rofl:

Also the very first time we heard his heartbeat, midwife said it was very fast and very strong, so she was sure he would be a boy. And he was.

My daughters was always around 160, my son’s was 140-150. The wives tale is that girls are higher which was true for me, but not always true as depends on how active the baby is being when you find their HB.
I often hear little bits of movement when I do the heartbeat I have a feeling this baby is as active one. Caught movement at my 9 week scan too.

Lovely picture hun!

yes at 8+6 my baby was wiggling the wee stumps aboht it was so sweet

Told my work colleagues tonight...I have zero bump whatsoever so that's not a problem, but because I have had to give up dairy, and it was the same last time, it will be really obvious otherwise! At least they will understand now if I'm having an off day too! I hate keeping secrets, but in my head I do try to keep to after the 12 week scan for as many people as possible!

Awww that must be a relief though, it's hard feeling rubbish when you've got work to do and nobody knows why you're so off. Plus I don't know about you, but I know if I've mentioned feeling even slightly peaky, people give me that 'is it the rona?' look now.

:rofl:

Five days til our scan and then the world's worst-kept secret can officially be revealed. Providing everything is okay, of course. I've managed to convince myself that something will be terribly wrong and that it's all been a mistake and that there's actually no baby in there.

There's a huge amount of pressure on me with this one, because we found out on Christmas Day, just a couple of weeks after my darling mother-in-law's funeral, and it absolutely feels like a special gift from her. And it's massively helped my other half and his sister with their grief, knowing there's something good to look forward to. So it would just break them if there was a problem. And that's a weighty burden to carry if I'm honest, it's stressing me out no end. Will be very relieved to get Friday done with.

@LoneWanderer im sure everything will be fine. I get what you mean about worrying thought, even with the early scans I’ve had I keep panicking. I can’t wait for my scan I’ve got a big reveal planned first for my girls and then for a photoshoot for my girls to have a picture to reveal to everyone else!

Is anyone else struggling with sleep and dreams? I’m waking like 5 times a night and also having crazy vivid dreams - tbh they are all so horrible they are more like nightmares

@LoneWanderer i am excited your scan is coming up! I know it is stressful but it will be so nice to see your little one!

@MadamRose my dreams are nuts too! I have had some terrible ones where I lose the baby and some really erotic ones lol. I am not complaining about those LOL.

we are going to tell our parents and siblings after the 8 week scan and then our kids after the 12 week scan. We told our kids their aunt was going to have a baby after her 8 week scan and then she lost it at ten weeks and they took it very poorly. So we don’t want to tell them early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->