• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

@Bittersweet beautiful bump!!
Thanks I feel huge! Really nauseous today Doppler didn’t arrive hopefullly tomorrow as really want to try and get baby’s heartbeat for that reassurance it’s still alive

We have had no power, water or internet due to the winter storm here in Texas. So haven’t been able to get on to check in a few days. Our pipes burst so not looking forward to how much all that will cost to fix once everything thaws. We will get more snow and ice tonight and then hopefully Saturday things will start to thaw and then be back to normal early next week.

@MadamRose cant wait to hear about your scan!

@Neversayno my symptoms have really been lacking lately which I hate! I know it’s normal for them to come and go but makes me so nervous. I would love to get a Doppler too. I have heard people not recommend them too but I think someone said it is because it can cause people to freak out if they can’t find HB. But since doctors use them I can’t imagine they would cause harm.

@LoneWanderer omg I would love that app LOL. I am using baby center just to see the size, but the rest of the info is meh. Your app idea sounds like one I would like lol

I’ve read that about the reassurance thing more than harmful to the baby.

I managed to find babies heartbeat on a Doppler yesterday. I’m 9+5.

I’m having exactly the same, symptoms are off more than on now. So it was a huge relief

amazing well done for finding! I am hoping mine is here tomorrow! The gel arrived today.

Am entirely sick and tired of feeling sick and tired..! :-({|=

Last time symptoms had definitely vanished by now, and I think I was actually enjoying myself.. can't even imagine it now hahahaha :brat:

ahhh Lone, I hope your symptoms subside soon xx

Hi ladies

My midwife appointment went well and I told her all about the spotting and she told me it's very very common in pregnancy esp first trimester.

I have all my maternity folder now which is nice, I have to have some bloods done next week because she cudnt do them today because it was to late in the day.

I think I may have found babies HB on my doppler.
I found mine which was 70 to 80BPM but I kept picking something up that was 140 to 150BPM but it wud only come up for a second and then go off.

I'm also certain I heard very very quietly a galloping horse sound but again only a few seconds and gone.

Gonna just go for my scan on Friday and will try the Doppler again in a few days.

I'm still very nervous about the scan, it's horrible how DH can't come in.

Because of covid the privet scan place are only doing reassurance scans 6 to 11 weeks and not gender scans or any of the others.

DH does not want to find out gender but what I said is if we are out of lockdown and the privet place starts doing the gender scans again by the time I'm 16 weeks the we will find out gender.
But if they are not then we won't find out.

Not sure how much longer we will be in lockdown but I turn 16 weeks on April 15th.

Definitely still going to book a privet scan for 10+1 unless the hospital offer to do another scan b4 the dating scan.
I will know by Friday.
So so nervous :sad1:

Thanks I feel huge! Really nauseous today Doppler didn’t arrive hopefullly tomorrow as really want to try and get baby’s heartbeat for that reassurance it’s still alive

U look lovely hon.
I can't wait to have a real bump its all bloat right now.

Sorry I didn’t update yesterday was enjoying revealing to my girls and doing our reveal photo. Scan went well though naughty baby spent almost all of the scan upside down. A bit gutted I can’t see the nub in the picture as I don’t think there are any gender hints.

The girls were so so excited. They’ve asked so many questions etc DD1 cried with happiness.

AAA20FD4-3AD9-4B1C-BFCE-7ADA2426FE61.jpeg 8C0F463D-1C24-4A5B-80BA-4DB4C0E9D79D.jpeg 14183756-F954-4BCA-859E-F922758D7FA0.jpeg

My scan is in 17 and a half hours and I'm extremely anxious.
Don't think I will be getting much sleep tonight.
Hate the anxiety

Good luck suggar!

so my Doppler arrived and I found heartbeat around 99? Seems slow? I tried on my own around 80 odd and was thug thug where as the one I found down by baby was more fair and train track like?

Good luck suggar!

so my Doppler arrived and I found heartbeat around 99? Seems slow? I tried on my own around 80 odd and was thug thug where as the one I found down by baby was more fair and train track like?

Sounds like the numbers was ures hon but the train tack sound baby.
My son sounded like a train.

Thank you I'm so scared

How do I locate baby a h it better? It did go to 101 at one point

@MadamRose Beautiful pictures!! Did they confirm your dates? I’m so looking forward to knowing I was all over my cycle haha

@Suggerhoney try not to stress about your scan honey...it will be so lovely to see little one again. The private scan place here are still doing the 16 weeks scans etc but they are saying they are for ‘reassurance’ you have to sign a form to say you are seeking reassurance. They then go on to say they will do the checks and the gender scan. It’s Window To The Womb. Have a look at their website! I have one booked.

@Bittersweet my Doppler arrived too....had to give it a go didn’t I! I’m not flat stomached by any means so was very dubious about it. It kept flicking around my HB then I picked up 175 for a very short time...I know it’s early and I’m not freaking too much about it tbf. It’s tricky to find though, stay low and mine was more on my left side.

I got my scan date today...March 4 @ 2pm I will be 12+4 I can’t wait! I am hoping I feel much more calm and reassured after then, then it’s just waiting for the test results to come through then we can tell people! Everyone is going to be super shocked! No one will ever guess I can’t wait haha

So tried again there had two flickers of 146 and 155? The sound didn’t change though?? It was pretty much at my pelvic bone so I’m just hopefully baby is hiding I. There?

No my sound didn’t change either just the reading on the screen. It’s really quite early I think to be using a Doppler at home, that’s why I am not too concerned by it xxx

Dating scan is tomoz afternoon and while I am obviously excited to get a look at baby, on the other hand I just cannot be arsed dragging my knackered nauseous self, overstuffed with water, up to the hospital to wait around for an hour or more with toddler and OH in tow(!)

The novelty has definitely worn off the second time around tbh. Excited to have a new bubba but soooooooo done with pregnancy already!!

:rofl:

Hopefully all will be well, I'll drop in with a pic tomoz when all's done.

No my sound didn’t change either just the reading on the screen. It’s really quite early I think to be using a Doppler at home, that’s why I am not too concerned by it xxx
Glad not just me. It was extremely low down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->