• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

@MadamRose Beautiful pictures!! Did they confirm your dates? I’m so looking forward to knowing I was all over my cycle haha

@Suggerhoney try not to stress about your scan honey...it will be so lovely to see little one again. The private scan place here are still doing the 16 weeks scans etc but they are saying they are for ‘reassurance’ you have to sign a form to say you are seeking reassurance. They then go on to say they will do the checks and the gender scan. It’s Window To The Womb. Have a look at their website! I have one booked.

@Bittersweet my Doppler arrived too....had to give it a go didn’t I! I’m not flat stomached by any means so was very dubious about it. It kept flicking around my HB then I picked up 175 for a very short time...I know it’s early and I’m not freaking too much about it tbf. It’s tricky to find though, stay low and mine was more on my left side.

I got my scan date today...March 4 @ 2pm I will be 12+4 I can’t wait! I am hoping I feel much more calm and reassured after then, then it’s just waiting for the test results to come through then we can tell people! Everyone is going to be super shocked! No one will ever guess I can’t wait haha

We don't have have one here hon we only have baby bond and there only doing resurance scans 6 to 11 weeks.
Gender scans are not being done because of covid.

My scan tomorrow is at the hospital but I want to book a privet scan for 10+1 if the hospital don't arrange another scan b4 the dating scan.

I tried my doppler again but can't find HB.
Picked up something for a second at 170 BPM but no HB sound.
:-(

@Suggerhoney excited you
Get to see your little one again at tomorrow’s scan! It is nerve racking for sure but brings peace of mind immediately after you see the screen! Mine is Tuesday and I am so nervous too but can’t wait too.

I really want a Doppler! I think I may order one after my next appt if all is well!

@LoneWanderer excited for your scan too! The early scans are hrs cause you have to have a FULL bladder and then if they make you wait it’s terrible! That is awesome you are able to bring your toddler! We aren’t able to bring anyone, even children! I fee l bad for people who are pregnant and don’t have family or friends close by to help.

I tried my doppler again but can't find HB.
Picked up something for a second at 170 BPM but no HB sound.
:-(

don’t panic hun! Unlikely to get any sounds. I’ve been intrigued by the sound of my placenta haha

eeek good luck for your scan tomorrow.

@LoneWanderer aww hun you sound proper fed up. Yay for your scan tomorrow though!

can’t wait for updates xx

@Suggerhoney you are super early to be getting anything yet baby is so small it’s probably hiding somewhere. I’m sure your scan will be perfect!

@LoneWanderer good luck for your scan, the full bladder at mine was torture and I was in the scan room 5 mins after my appointment time. The fact she had to keep juggling around to try and get baby to move made it worse.

@Bittersweet that definitely sounds like it I think sometimes if it’s super faint the numbers don’t pick up quite right. My placenta is anterior and often get it the way and even though I know I can hear baby’s heartbeat it doesn’t always show right on screen

@Neversayno they messed around with my dates but she said the scan had a margin of error of +/- 5 days so that my dates were probably accurate but that they have to move them based on policy. I was like your dates are impossible I used a donor so I know it’s impossible any earlier I also know exactly when I ovulated due to BBT. She said they even more IVF patients if they measure out ](*,) I’ve basically said if I go overdue and they try and offer induction etc I’ll be going off my own dates not theirs.

Good luck for all scans today

I’m wide awake with indigestion and nausea :(

@LoneWanderer aww hun you sound proper fed up. Yay for your scan tomorrow though!

You're right I am just so grumpy this time round haha! So busy with the toddler and just normal life that I'm too tired to be pregnant and deal with all the nonsense it brings!

Done it all before, so second time round is WAY less magical, especially now it comes with a hefty dose of nausea that the first never did, and none of the glow! New baby will be extremely nice but I am so over the being pregnant bit already.

I'm having chocolate donuts - multiple - for breakfast today and I'm not even feeling guilty about it. I DESERVE THEM.

:rofl:

Hi ladies

Scan went really well and baby has grown so much.
Measuring 8+3 weeks but no changes to due date yet but it will be brought forward if I'm still measuring ahead at the dating scan.

Baby looked like a baby but huge head hahaha.
Body little arms and legs.
Cant believe how big it was lol.

No photo unfortunately but I'm going to call the privet scanning place today and book a privet scan for 10 weeks and I will be able to get a photo then.

Feeling so much better now and happy and blessed :angelnot:

Hi ladies

Measuring 8+3 weeks but no changes to due date yet but it will be brought forward if I'm still measuring ahead at the dating scan.

No photo unfortunately but I'm going to call the privet scanning place today and book a privet scan for 10 weeks and I will be able to get a photo then.

Yay so glad all is well, it’s amazing how fast they grow this early isn’t it!

Privet scan booked for 5th March, it's a dating scan so will check baby is healthy.
Was only 45 quid bargain.
I will be 10+1 weeks so 2 weeks to wait.
DH can come with me to.
Hopefully will have a lovely photo to show u all.

It really is hon.
I was still expecting a blob hahah it was so much bigger.
Just wait until 10 weeks they look like a proper baby then I measured 9+3 at my last private scan and baby was just like 12 weeks only smaller!

Just wait until 10 weeks they look like a proper baby then I measured 9+3 at my last private scan and baby was just like 12 weeks only smaller!

I was looking at ure scan pic and going by skull theory I think it mite be a boy x

I was looking at ure scan pic and going by skull theory I think it mite be a boy x
I’ve had lots of people predict it might be a boy. Ramzi theory (which isn’t totally accurate) also also suggests boy. The girls do sort of want to know (I don’t) so not sure what I will do about that right now!

I’ve had lots of people predict it might be a boy. Ramzi theory (which isn’t totally accurate) also also suggests boy. The girls do sort of want to know (I don’t) so not sure what I will do about that right now!

I have a dilemma to I want to know but DH wants to wait and let it be a surprise when baby is born.
Not sure how this is going to work out lol

Ladies have any of you heard from @mammag she hasn't been on here for a while and I'm worried about her.
Hopefully she will be back soon.
I just really hope she is OK [-o<

You're right I am just so grumpy this time round haha! So busy with the toddler and just normal life that I'm too tired to be pregnant and deal with all the nonsense it brings!

Done it all before, so second time round is WAY less magical, especially now it comes with a hefty dose of nausea that the first never did, and none of the glow! New baby will be extremely nice but I am so over the being pregnant bit already.

I'm having chocolate donuts - multiple - for breakfast today and I'm not even feeling guilty about it. I DESERVE THEM.

:rofl:

@Lonestar12 you deffo deserve them honey!!! Second time round for me and I’m just freaking out if I’m honest...I would like to just get the 12 week first tri out of the way! I hope your sickness eases soon hun. Will be interesting to see what your having, so many divided opinions on girl/boy pregnancies being completely different or identical!

Hi ladies

@Suggerhoney Yay amazing!!! I can’t believe they haven’t given you any pics though! 2 weeks is just around the corner! Did you see my tag about the private scan places here still offering the gender scan but as a ‘reassurance’ scan? We have Window to the Womb here. I didn’t want to find out and now I do!!

Ladies have any of you heard from @mammag she hasn't been on here for a while and I'm worried about her.
Hopefully she will be back soon.
I just really hope she is OK [-o<

@Suggerhoney i think she updated yesterday with her dating scan going very well and included some pics. Hopefully all is ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->