• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

Ladies have any of you heard from @mammag she hasn't been on here for a while and I'm worried about her.
Hopefully she will be back soon.
I just really hope she is OK [-o<
I’m ok!! You’re very sweet. I have been kind of avoiding the birth boards. It’s like every time I open one I see someone miscarrying at 9 or 10 weeks and it scares the life out of me. I did however get my Doppler in the mail yesterday and after a very long time of searching found a perfect heart beat. So that was nice. 8 wks and 6 days today!!

Well it's definitely a baby, and not just something weird I ate.

:rofl:

All fine and normal, measuring a day ahead. Active as hell, and definitely another decent sized one. I'm about 85% certain it's a girl at this point.

IMG_20210219_162247_808.jpg

Congrats @Suggerhoney !! So exciting! Can’t wait to see your 10 week scan pics. Glad you already got it booked.

Thank you hon, sickness has really kicked in now, i didn't have it yesterday but been bad today heaving Gross.
Me to hon I thought I wud get it booked in just incase they get busy.
Can't wait for 2 weeks time now.
It's another morning appointment at 10:40.
Hope ure doing OK?

@Lonestar12 you deffo deserve them honey!!! Second time round for me and I’m just freaking out if I’m honest...I would like to just get the 12 week first tri out of the way! I hope your sickness eases soon hun. Will be interesting to see what your having, so many divided opinions on girl/boy pregnancies being completely different or identical!

@Suggerhoney Yay amazing!!! I can’t believe they haven’t given you any pics though! 2 weeks is just around the corner! Did you see my tag about the private scan places here still offering the gender scan but as a ‘reassurance’ scan? We have Window to the Womb here. I didn’t want to find out and now I do!!

@Suggerhoney i think she updated yesterday with her dating scan going very well and included some pics. Hopefully all is ok xx

I did hon thank you very much. Unfortunately we don't have Window to the womb here, we only have Baby Bond but when I go for my 10+1 weeks scan I will ask them about it.

Oh thank God I've been worrying about her.
As long as she's OK that's all that matters.

Yeah sucks about the photos but I will get one at my next scan and also at my hospital dating scan I will get one.
Providing everything is all good.
I’m ok!! You’re very sweet. I have been kind of avoiding the birth boards. It’s like every time I open one I see someone miscarrying at 9 or 10 weeks and it scares the life out of me. I did however get my Doppler in the mail yesterday and after a very long time of searching found a perfect heart beat. So that was nice. 8 wks and 6 days today!!

Oh hon bless you I was getting really worried about you.

Oh I know what u mean hon I keep seeing stuff like that to and somebody posted a video about a mmc at 16 weeks and it really does freek you out.
I remember it was the same when I was pregnant with my DS I wud keep seeing stuff about mmc and mc then when i got to 24 weeks I kept seeing stuff about stillbirth it freeked me out so much.

I had a MC at 10+4 but I only had the one scan at 6 weeks because I had a heavy bleed was told there and then it was a threatening MC, the bleeding stopped but then started bleeding again extremely heavy at 10+4 was horrible.

I have put my doppler away for now but will try it again next week I think.
She said today that I'm measuring 8+3 and baby is the size of a kidney bean which is actually bigger than i thought.
LoL.

I'm really looking forward to my privet scan in 2 weeks it's a dating scan but won't get my official date until the hospital dating one.
No dought I will be nervous b4 it tho.

So happy ure OK hon<3

Well it's definitely a baby, and not just something weird I ate.

:rofl:

All fine and normal, measuring a day ahead. Active as hell, and definitely another decent sized one. I'm about 85% certain it's a girl at this point.

View attachment 1094870

Awwww hon that is a beautiful scan pic. Absolutely perfect.

I'm also thinking girl hon looking at the skull theory.
Love all the gender guesses early on with the dating scan it's so fun.

:yipee:

Glad all went well at the scans today I'm so very very tired!! And I feel like I might just have the start of the teeny tinyest bump coming!!

Hope u get a good sleep and rest tonight hon.
I'm so so tired tonight hardly slept last night because of nerves, then had to be up early so hoping I get a good sleep tonight.

I am cheesing this morning! Found baby clear as day 155-157bpm!!!! If you go by gender heartbeat that suggests girl for those who follow fun gender guesses haha!
Feel so much better that baby’s heart still beating just with the scan being so much later! My LO heard it too and I have videod it as well so it’s a lovely keep sake

@Bittersweet yay for finding the heartbeat mine is usually between 140 and 155 (higher when I can also hear baby moving around)

Thanks so chuffed! Baby was a good few cans higher this am not right on my pelvic bone so that was probably it why I caught it easier

Thanks so chuffed! Baby was a good few cans higher this am not right on my pelvic bone so that was probably it why I caught it easier
Having a full bladder can help when they are still a little lower :) I find Thumper hides less now

@LoneWanderer that is a beautiful scan pic! So happy baby is perfect!!

I am still thinking about ordering a Doppler but since I am only 8 weeks I think I will freak out if I can’t find HB so will wait a bit. I am feeling pretty good, most symptoms are gone which worries the hell out of me because I think most people have them full force now before the placenta takes over. Just 3 more days until my scan though and then hopefully can have some reassurance!

I am still thinking about ordering a Doppler but since I am only 8 weeks I think I will freak out if I can’t find HB so will wait a bit. I am feeling pretty good, most symptoms are gone which worries the hell out of me because I think most people have them full force now before the placenta takes over. Just 3 more days until my scan though and then hopefully can have some reassurance!

I cudnt find babies HB on mine on Thursday and it did freek me out but had the scan yesterday and heart beating away.
I did notice she put the scan thing higher than where I was looking so I was probably in the wrong place lol.

My symptoms went completely by 8 weeks with #1. And except for getting increasingly bigger, they never came back either. All was perfectly fine though.

Try to enjoy it, hard though it is! I seriously wouldn't wish how terrible I am feeling this time on anyone, 12 weeks now and it just keeps getting worse with no end in sight!!

Excited to see your scan!

Had a great night's sleep last night, changed up my diet a bit today. Still no dairy, but less bread, and tried oat milk with cereal at breakfast and it wasn't too bad!! I have a mouth full of ulcers, but my throat has been good all day and not had that blocked feeling, so fingers crossed, I've found the balance!!

I had zero symptoms post 10 weeks with my son except sickness when I ate something he didn’t like haha steak mostly!

this time round I’m still so so nauseous and tierd!

I had zero symptoms post 10 weeks with my son except sickness when I ate something he didn’t like haha steak mostly!

this time round I’m still so so nauseous and tierd!
Maybe you are having a girl this time round :)

My symptoms seem to be bad one day and then not so bad the next.
Boobs are sore all the time but somedays there just slightly sore and others very sore.

I get neasaus most days but again some days are worse then others.
It's mainly if I'm hungry which is never because still no appetite so I have to force stuff down to ease the sickness.

Been feeling tired to but not sleeping the greatest.

I felt sick with my son but it really really ramped up at 11 weeks then at 16 weeks it eased off.

I do find certain smells can set me off with this pregnancy and the looks of things which I know is weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->