• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

Forget to mention my midwife told me I'm very high risk so I have to be consultant lead as well and midwife lead but mainly consultant.
She made a joke out of it and said may as well have us both lol.

I will definitely be induced around 37 38 weeks so will be having baby around the 11th ish.

Hay @atx614 when is ure scan hon?

I find symptoms come and go and come and go it did the same with my son.
I have days when I feel really sick and My boobs are killing and other days where they hardly hurt at all and I don't feel sick.
The day b4 Mt scan was one of them days.
I didn't feel sick and boobs were not sore and I was worried.
As soon as I had the scan within about 2 hours I felt sick and boobs were sore.
Didnt feel to sick yesterday and boobs again wasn't sore yesterday but then today they are hurting again.
Not feeling sick at the moment tho.
Did feel a little sick last night but it was because I was hungry.

I literally have lost my appetite it was one of my very first symptoms just b4 my BFP and its still the same so eating is just not enjoyable. I really do it to stop the sick feeling and for baby but not for me.
I sometimes get pekish late at night but then I end up not sleeping.
I've not slept all night again so just gonna chill out today.

Are u having a privet scan? Can't wait to see a photo hon.

Some womon just lose there symptoms around 8 weeks. The placenta starts to take over at 10 weeks so maybe it has something to do with that.

Like @LoneWanderer I think it was u Lone sorry if I'm wrong. She said she lost symptoms at 8 weeks with a previous pregnancy and all was fine.
With my first DD I only had one week of feeling sick that was from qeeo 7 to 8 then it was gone and didn't come back.
I had no symptoms with her at all apart from tiredness around 6 weeks 2 days b4 I found out I was pregnant with her.

So it does happen sweety.

Praying ure scan goes really well and u really enjoy it hon.
I was nervous as hell the day b4 but on the day I wasn't as bad.
I think it was more the run up to it.

I'm really excited for my next scan but I can bet my bottom dollar i will be very nervous again.

I don't think we ever stop worrying.
I worried with my DS right up until 24 weeks and then I relaxed alot but i still worried incase he came to early.
I don't think I fully relaxed until 32 weeks.
Then the pregnancy was over and I was missing my bump and being pregnant.

So I wanna really make the most out of this pregnancy. But it's so hard not to worry and tbh it never stops. My eldest is 17 nearly 18 and I worry about her still now and always will.
I guess it's all part of being a mum.

I hope ure scan comes around quickly for u hon.

Can't wait to see pics.
I have to live on u ladies baby scan pics at the moment because I don't have one of my own yet.
But in just under 2 weeks providing all is perfect I will have photos to share with u all.

Ladies dilemma

What wud u do if u wanted to find out gender but ure DH wants to wait until birth for a surprise?

My hubby has agreed we can find out if the privet place is doing gender scans when I'm 16 weeks. But if it's not I agreed we wud remain team yellow.

But I'm itching to know

I've done some of the gender quizes and Chinese thing on line and I'm getting boy and girl hahaha.

I'm going to do the baking soda test again because that worked with my son.
I've already done it twice at 6 weeks and just b4 and got a girl result but now I'm further along I want to try it again.
Mind u I got a boy result with my son at 6 weeks and again around 13ish weeks and he was a boy.

My hair is very shiny but gets greasy very quickly.
My skin is clear but get very dried lips.

They say girls steal the women's beauty and u get dry skin and breakouts and hair is not shiny but I don't know how true that is and I can't remember with DD she's 8 now and my eldest is 18 nearly so I really can't remember now.

The main thing is a healthy baby and I'm not bothered if I have a boy or a girl but It wud be nice to know because like I've said b4 if it is a girl we will need to start from scratch.

There's a chance my 20 week scan maybe on my own so I cud find out and not tell him but I wud feel bad.

What to do lol?

What wud u ladies do?

Ladies dilemma

What wud u do if u wanted to find out gender but ure DH wants to wait until birth for a surprise?

My hubby has agreed we can find out if the privet place is doing gender scans when I'm 16 weeks. But if it's not I agreed we wud remain team yellow.

But I'm itching to know

I've done some of the gender quizes and Chinese thing on line and I'm getting boy and girl hahaha.

I'm going to do the baking soda test again because that worked with my son.
I've already done it twice at 6 weeks and just b4 and got a girl result but now I'm further along I want to try it again.
Mind u I got a boy result with my son at 6 weeks and again around 13ish weeks and he was a boy.

My hair is very shiny but gets greasy very quickly.
My skin is clear but get very dried lips.

They say girls steal the women's beauty and u get dry skin and breakouts and hair is not shiny but I don't know how true that is and I can't remember with DD she's 8 now and my eldest is 18 nearly so I really can't remember now.

The main thing is a healthy baby and I'm not bothered if I have a boy or a girl but It wud be nice to know because like I've said b4 if it is a girl we will need to start from scratch.

There's a chance my 20 week scan maybe on my own so I cud find out and not tell him but I wud feel bad.

What to do lol?

What wud u ladies do?
I’m probably biased as I loved staying team yellow. When I had DD1 I found out because My ex wanted to know and I wanted him feel involved. When we had DD2 we stayed team yellow as I said it was my turn to choose. This time I want to stay team yellow again. With DD2 I was the first to know what she was which was amazing.

My bump feels huge! I’ve had to move into maternity clothes ](*,)

Anyone previously had big babies? Both mine have been big (especially my last who was 9lb 13oz but also 10 days early) would this something to be mentioning to the midwife and potentially asking for a growth scan later on? Especially as I’m measuring (impossibly ahead at my dating scan)

367125AA-840E-4E4A-AA21-E57611E0EEFC.jpeg A9CF3423-7D98-4EF7-A484-427148F999FE.jpeg

If my other half didn't want to know I absolutely wouldn't find out. He didn't with #1 so we kept it a surprise; he wants to know with this one so we will find out at 20 weeks. I absolutely loved having him peek over the curtain and see what we had, and being the one to tell me. We are only finding out this time to help with name picking and to work out if we need any new clothes. Bit sad as team yellow was just the best, but it's more practical for us this time.

The fathers get so little involvement as it is, and this pandemic makes it worse, so anything I can do to help his excitement and aid him bonding with bump, I will always do that.

But then, we aren't the secret-keeping types at all anyway, he's my best friend: I could never even consider pretending I didn't know about something so big, it would just break his heart if he found out. But that's just us, every couple is different. *shrug*

Last edited:
My bump feels huge! I’ve had to move into maternity clothes ](*,)

Anyone previously had big babies? Both mine have been big (especially my last who was 9lb 13oz but also 10 days early) would this something to be mentioning to the midwife and potentially asking for a growth scan later on? Especially as I’m measuring (impossibly ahead at my dating scan)

View attachment 1094949 View attachment 1094950

My lad was only 8lb 8oz BUT he was very long, and is really tall now. My bump was immense. Honestly, I know people say they felt big, but I looked ready to drop at 5 months, strangers commenting in the street, people telling me they were glad they weren't me, constant 'is it twins' questions. Pic attached is me at just 32 weeks last time. He was 10 days late in the end.

Unbelievably, I had a 37 week growth scan because they thought growth had slowed down too much!!! I also had to see the consultant who was convinced baby would be 10lb+. Was nice to get that extra scan BUT a bit pointless on my part as he was so big and squashed up I could barely make anything out by then. I think they do hand the growth scans out quite freely for most folk who are a bit above or below the average, nowt to worry about if they do, just a bonus peek at bub.

I'm in maternity clothes already at 12 weeks and have been since week 7. I'm actually in maternity clothes one size about my non preggo size too, even though I've lost weight from the nausea, because I have so much bump already. Its bloody ridiculous tbh mate!! :oops:

20201213_185704.jpg

My lad was only 8lb 8oz BUT he was very long, and is really tall now. My bump was immense. Honestly, I know people say they felt big, but I looked ready to drop at 5 months, strangers commenting in the street, people telling me they were glad they weren't me, constant 'is it twins' questions. Pic attached is me at just 32 weeks last time. He was 10 days late in the end.

Unbelievably, I had a 37 week growth scan because they thought growth had slowed down too much!!! I also had to see the consultant who was convinced baby would be 10lb+. Was nice to get that extra scan BUT a bit pointless on my part as he was so big and squashed up I could barely make anything out by then. I think they do hand the growth scans out quite freely for most folk who are a bit above or below the average, nowt to worry about if they do, just a bonus peek at bub.

I'm in maternity clothes already at 12 weeks and have been since week 7. I'm actually in maternity clothes one size about my non preggo size too, even though I've lost weight from the nausea, because I have so much bump already. Its bloody ridiculous tbh mate!! :oops:

View attachment 1094951
Yes the crazy thing is my fundal height always measures perfect. Which for such big babies seems strange. I may mention to her that I’m a bit worried more about DD2 being 10 days early and yet still so big, and see what she says.

I am also in maternity clothes now but just the ones from my son.
Although I am nosy deep down I love the idea of a surprise so I dont want to know. OH has swayed and is considering it so if he really really does then we will be

Just found babies heartbeat on my doppler it was 170 to 175 BPM sounded like a steam train music to My ears :cloud9:

I always have a crazy fast heartbeat myself, add in pregnancy and it's mad! My natural resting pulse is about 82. Add about 25% when your pregnant and there's no wonder I've been getting a bit dizzy at times! ...was doing some light gardening today, looked at my pulse and it had reached 136bpm!! Don't have a Doppler, so couldn't comment on babies pulse, so thought I would talk about my own instead

@LoneWanderer thank u so much hon reading ure reply really made me stop and think and I think ure absolutely right.
I think we will only find out if the privet place is doing gender scans and if not we will stay team yellow.

Ure bump is freeking lush.
I'm living in leggings still and stretchy tops.

I have maternity jeggings which are so comfy so I'm gonna start wearing them soon.

@MadamRose my biggest was 8lb 15 and smallest 5lb 7oz.
My biggest was 2 weeks Over due and I'm very pattie and he got very stuck and was a forceps delivery. He was born not breathing it was so scary.

Thank fully I'm only aloud to go to 37 to 38 weeks now so expecting this baby to be around 7 and half lbs when born.

I will be having growth scans I really like them but at 34 weeks they said DS3 was already 6lb 13oz and that worried me alot.
I kept getting asked if I had gestational diabetes which I didn't and was told to expect a 10lb baby I was so scared.
I was induced at 37+3 days and he was only 7lb 6oz.

They also told me DD was 7lbs at 35 weeks but I was induced 4 days later due to ICP and pre eclampsia and she was a tiny 5lbs 7oz.

So I'm not going to freek out this time if I get told at growth scans baby is big.
I know now they are really inaccurate.

Can't believe I'm almost 9 weeks.
My ticker is 8+3 but going by Fridays scan I'm 8+5.

I always have a crazy fast heartbeat myself, add in pregnancy and it's mad! My natural resting pulse is about 82. Add about 25% when your pregnant and there's no wonder I've been getting a bit dizzy at times! ...was doing some light gardening today, looked at my pulse and it had reached 136bpm!! Don't have a Doppler, so couldn't comment on babies pulse, so thought I would talk about my own instead

Oh wow hon. My HR is 80bpm and babies is 170 to 175bpm.

It was definitely baby I found. I did find my HB to but was only 80bpm babies was loads faster.

@Suggerhoney my scan is Tuesday morning! So just a little longer to wait. I am so anxious already. This is not a private scan but my first appointment with my doctor. I will probably book another private scan for around 10 weeks if all goes well Tuesday.

I think if my husband didn’t want to know I would be able to stay team yellow. It would kill me not to shop LOL but I think I could do it.

I am in leggings alllll the time. I will probably have to move to maternity clothes in a few weeks. My jeans were tight already cause I gained some during quarantine so when I got pregnant they were already uncomfortable. I would bet by 10-11 weeks I’ll be in maternity.

@Suggerhoney my scan is Tuesday morning! So just a little longer to wait. I am so anxious already. This is not a private scan but my first appointment with my doctor. I will probably book another private scan for around 10 weeks if all goes well Tuesday.

I think if my husband didn’t want to know I would be able to stay team yellow. It would kill me not to shop LOL but I think I could do it.

I am in leggings alllll the time. I will probably have to move to maternity clothes in a few weeks. My jeans were tight already cause I gained some during quarantine so when I got pregnant they were already uncomfortable. I would bet by 10-11 weeks I’ll be in maternity.

It's normally from 8 weeks onwards that I start showing so I know my belly will get bigger from now on.
I will definitely be in maternity by 10 weeks.
My maternity jeggings fit me a treat now so I cud start wearing now they are so comfy.
I definitely have a little bump going on.
I think my bump this time is going to be high.
U can kind of tell by the shape of it now.
I carried DS very low so I feel my bump is a different shape this time.

Good luck hon.
I'm sure it will go amazingly well and I can not wait to see pics.

Might possibly be coming through the worst now, I actually enjoyed my tea tonight and have had at least an hour straight today where I didnt feel sick at all! I mean, it's back with a vengeance now but even that short break was a welcome relief!!

See what tomorrow brings, probably be back to constant deathliness again knowing my luck...

:rofl:

Might possibly be coming through the worst now, I actually enjoyed my tea tonight and have had at least an hour straight today where I didnt feel sick at all! I mean, it's back with a vengeance now but even that short break was a welcome relief!!

See what tomorrow brings, probably be back to constant deathliness again knowing my luck...

:rofl:

Oh gosh hon. Sounds awful but so glad u had some relief today even if it was just for the hour.
I really hope u start feeling better soon hon.

I just feel sick but some days are not bad.
Trouble is with DS it hit me real bad at 11 weeks and I felt sick as a dog then untill 16 weeks and then i felt alot better.
I was sick once with him at 11 weeks but the rest of the time I just felt green all day and night.
With DD I only started feeling sick at 13 weeks and the smell of fried food was what set me off I cudnt stand it.
I remember we went to the sea side for the day I was just over 13 weeks and we walked past a cafe and the smell oh my goodness, I cudnt stop heaving.

I've heaved a few times with this pregnancy and was very nearly sick a few days ago but wasn't.

Not felt to sick today but been eating so that's prob what's kept it at bay.
It's normoly when my tummy is empty that's when I feel at my worst.

It's so hard to eat tho when I don't have a appetite.
I need to weigh myself again.

Feeling really sick today and have to go to Aldi to do a food shop urghhhhh:help:

Food shopping done feeling as sick as a dog :sick:

Food shopping done feeling as sick as a dog :sick:
I’m so sorry! I can’t handle a lot of smells right now and food shopping sounds awful. I also hate when I buy something cause it sounds so good and then when I get home I can’t stomach it lol. Hope you feel better soon!

24 hours until my scan. Feeling so nervous and excited. We are still without water from the big winter storm. So I am going to have to shave and take a bucket shower for my appointment lol. Not looking forward to that but don’t want to go to my appointment gross. They usually do a pap the first appointment here. But since I just had my annual at the end of December maybe I won’t need one. But want to be clean either way! Hoping we get water back this week. We haven’t had any since Monday when the freeze hit.

@LoneWanderer fingers crossed this is the beginning of feeling better for you!

I've felt rubbish today, and I feel like a total idiot. I started taking an aspirin a day when my throat got really bad. Throat got a bit better then suddenly got a mouth full of ulcers and a swollen tongue! Discovered yesterday the aspirin I've been taking have dairy in them ](*,) had to take today off work sick as I woke feeling awful and had near enough no voice. My whole mouth is so sore! I slept all morning, and have hardly moved all day! Let's hope it all looks up from here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->