• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

Can anyone tell me what a Tater Tot is we don't have them here they look nice tho.
Haha

Thanks suggar I take a little comfort that I defo briefly caught it twice but still Meh!

Wow, haven't been on for a few days, that was a lot of reading!

Glad to hear some people are feeling a bit better and getting their appetite back! I am feeling much much better, and have actually enjoyed work the last two days!

Congrats on reaching 2nd Tri @LoneWanderer felt much quicker from there on for me last time!

I did a risky thing last night :shock: I went on Facebook and saw tickets for an Alfie Boe concert near me (amazing musical theatre tenor singer). I debated in my mind and booked tickets for me, my mum and my dad ...It is 2 weeks and 5 days before I will be due ...Dd1 was born 2weeks and 4 days early ...I'm picturing one of two things 1. Waters break on the way (happened last time on the way to a firework display) 2. Waters break while I'm there ...stay for the concert then nip down the road to the hospital?? Concert venue is far closer to the hospital than my house :lol: but I reallllyyyy want to see this concert!! Think I'm mad??

Glad to hear some people are feeling a bit better and getting their appetite back! I am feeling much much better, and have actually enjoyed work the last two days!

Congrats on reaching 2nd Tri @LoneWanderer felt much quicker from there on for me last time!

I did a risky thing last night :shock: I went on Facebook and saw tickets for an Alfie Boe concert near me (amazing musical theatre tenor singer). I debated in my mind and booked tickets for me, my mum and my dad ...It is 2 weeks and 5 days before I will be due ...Dd1 was born 2weeks and 4 days early ...I'm picturing one of two things 1. Waters break on the way (happened last time on the way to a firework display) 2. Waters break while I'm there ...stay for the concert then nip down the road to the hospital?? Concert venue is far closer to the hospital than my house :lol: but I reallllyyyy want to see this concert!! Think I'm mad??
Me and a friend were due to see Harry Potter play during lockdown. I’ve not long sent my change or request forms for 3 weeks before I’m
due. It’s in London 2 hours from where I live :lol:

Can anyone tell me what a Tater Tot is we don't have them here they look nice tho.
Haha
Do y’all have hash browns over there? Tater tots are potatoes that have been shredded like with a cheese grater. Soaked to remove the starch and boiled a little bit. Then formed into little cylinder shapes and fried. You put salt in them and dip them in ketchup and they are amazing. I make them home made a lot. Or just regular hash browns which are a bit easier and just as delicious. We fry everything over here

I wanted to pop in and say that I do read all of your posts every day and I’m so excited that everyone is doing so well!! Not much to update with here. Feel like poo pretty much. Got exposed to covid and had to move my appt up a week to next Tuesday. I had a really and pain in my right side the other night that scared me. Lasted around 20 mins and was so intense. Felt like RLP thought. It just wouldn’t let up. Baby is easily found on Doppler though. Always at about 160 bpm so it’s nice to have that reassurance when needed!

Found a pregnancy test in my bathroom just now and couldn’t resist :haha: definitely some hook effect these days.

A2316CFC-58E1-4444-A635-A42404B74B36.jpeg

Dominoes sell tater tots if ever you wanted to try them. They're pretty good!

Im 13 weeks today! And absolutely rubbish with keeping up with this thread, sorry everyone its just going so so fast!

Hope everyone is keeping well.

I had my scan yesterday and everything looks perfect!

20210225_114114.jpg

Not mad at all!
I went clubbing at 40+6 last time, and this time I've got tickets for a concert one week before my due date. Oh also I went camping at 34 weeks last time.

Just keep your notes handy and make sure you know the best route to the hospital haha

Last edited:
Sorry I need to catch up on thread.
Listened to babies HB again today and it was 160 to 165 bpm.
It has been 175 to 178BPM until today.

I'm a little worried that it's now 160 to 165 bpm.
I know there heart rates slow Down when u get to a certain amount of weeks and im 9+1 or 9+3.
Should I be worried?

I know its still a good healthy HR but it was so much faster b4 today like 175 to 178 and now it's only going up to 165.

Screenshot_20210226-110649_Gallery.jpg

Scan is a week today

@Bittersweet
I had trouble finding babies HB today.
Sometimes it takes a little while to find It I guess it's where they are moving about.
Sometimes I find it easy and other times hard.
I'm normally on the verge of giving up then I find it.

@mammag
Yes I really love hash browns so them tater toys sound lovely.
So sorry u have been feeling so unwell hon.

It's lovely hearing there HB isn't it.
I'm either 9+1 or going by my last scan I'm 9+3 so I think we are around the same hon I haven't changed my ticker yet but I will if I'm still measuring ahead at my dating Scan then my due date will be brought forward.
My babies HB has been 170 to 178bpm but today it only went up to 165 bpm max.
Reading ures is at 160 makes me feel so much better.
I know there heart beats are supper fast from 7 weeks but I'm now thinking it's 9 weeks that they start to slow. It had me worried but I think at my 7 week scan with ds his HR was 171bpm and at the 9 week one I think it was 160bpm.
I'll have to look back at my old posts.

I tested yesterday and the lines was so so faint then added water and bam dark. Love experimenting with the hook effect hehe.

@BanterBusMum
Yay for 2nd trimester hon and great scan photo.

@Zoboe95
With my first I used to go to night clubs even when I was 38 weeks lol.
So ure not mad at all and he has a lovely voice it's not like ure going off to a rave or anything lol.
I think it will be really good.

Can't believe some of u ladies are already in 2nd trimester I always find as soon as u hit 13 weeks and in 2nd tri time absolutely flies.

Glad you don't think I'm mad notes are all online here, so I don't have to forget them at every appointment this time!

Glad you don't think I'm mad notes are all online here, so I don't have to forget them at every appointment this time!

I haven't even got my notes yet. Had booking, had scan.. but no notes.

@Suggerhoney yeah I’m 9+5 I think? I lose track. 9+6 by last lmp. Their little hbs can fluctuate so much. When they’re more active they’ll be faster. If they’re just chilling it can be slower. I would never worry unless there was a drastic drop.

@BanterBusMum thats a beautiful scan pic!! At my last appointment mine looks like a peanut! It’s crazy how a few weeks later they look like a real baby!!

mmm I love tater tots! Sonic has really good ones. Nice and crispy! Very similar taste to a French fry. Just different shape and texture.

I have been looking online at baby things. It is so hard not to buy. I know we will get a chicco key for car seat cause that’s the one we had with my other kids and the tightest fit we could get. And a Bob stroller. There is so much new gear now though I don’t even know. I don’t want to get too much, but probably a pack n play and a changing table. And a bouncer or swing. What are y’all’s must haves? My youngest is almost 6 so it’s been a while lol

I need a new Moses basket, coz the boy's one was second hand and a bit worn by the time we were done with it. And also a new jumperoo because that was an absolute lifesaver last time, but I donated it as we didn't have room to store it. I'll buy second hand though, theres always someone shifting one on Facebook.

But otherwise we've still got everything from before - bedside crib, car seat, travel system, clothes, toys etc. This poor kid will live in hand me downs forever, I'm not buying new where I can help it. Luckily having a toddler means we still have most things. If it's a girl it will just have to wear 'boy' clothes all its life.

:rofl:

We don’t need much needed other than mattresses really which is amazing mostly because everything was kept from my son. Clothes would need to change for gender or season as baby grows and it’ll be in 3-6 or 6-9 winter clothes when my son was summer sizes but that’s resolvable.
How’s everyone feeling? I swear I do feel fluttering and I’ve still got waves of nausea! Heartburn kicking in lots just now so currently awake drinking a strawberry milkshake to help-I don’t like normal milk alone for drinking.
2 days until scan! Going to try and use Doppler tomorrow am and get baby then just for a little bit of phew time

Oh also re maternity notes mine are through an app called badger net now so I don’t have any hand held ones. I wonder how much detail they will put on the fron the scan as I liked to see the scale etc

@BanterBusMum thats a beautiful scan pic!! At my last appointment mine looks like a peanut! It’s crazy how a few weeks later they look like a real baby!!

mmm I love tater tots! Sonic has really good ones. Nice and crispy! Very similar taste to a French fry. Just different shape and texture.

I have been looking online at baby things. It is so hard not to buy. I know we will get a chicco key for car seat cause that’s the one we had with my other kids and the tightest fit we could get. And a Bob stroller. There is so much new gear now though I don’t even know. I don’t want to get too much, but probably a pack n play and a changing table. And a bouncer or swing. What are y’all’s must haves? My youngest is almost 6 so it’s been a while lol
I’ve been so bad and brought so much already, I have a baby registery as I have lots of friends in the US who want to send things so Amazon is the easiest way without them paying crazy postage etc.

I’ve already chosen my cot, crib car seat and swings etc just not brought them :lol:

@LoneWanderer we were the same with DD2 as she was born when DD1 was not even 3

@Bittersweet you could well be feeling flutterings especially as it’s not your first

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->