• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

Found heartbeat this morning 153bpm! Bad heartburn now and honestly this nausea is so prolonged whereas with my son it was gone!

I think il feel better once tomorrow is out of the way and Il be in second tri and maybe feeling better :)
Good luck tomorrow sure it will all be amazing!

Thank you I so hope so! I haven’t even consider the nuchal part just as long as baby is alive just now. I’m inly 28 so I would have hoped all was okay oh is 34

Out of curiosity did everyone have to ask for pic and then pay? W hennj had my son We had to ask for the picture before scan began then paid £5?

Out of curiosity did everyone have to ask for pic and then pay? W hennj had my son We had to ask for the picture before scan began then paid £5?
At my hospital normally you can get up to 6 pics. Was gutted to be told they were accepting payments so were only doing 2 pictures each!

15 week bump! I feel so so big already! I’m sure when all the parents start coming back to school in a week they are going to take one look at me and think I either got really fat during lockdown or know straight away I’m pregnant!

797AA808-A729-4272-A355-6789CD3D5D6B.jpeg

Normally you have to pay at our hospital, but they give you a choice of three or four pics so you can buy as many as you want of each. Its done through like a vending machine thing that takes card payments, and it's like three quid per pic.

But with covid they dont want everyone touching the machine so instead they aren't charging for prints, but you just get a standard four copies of the the same one done for free by the scan tech.

Thanks we got to choose 1 pic abs could buy as many as wanted but I’d like at least 2 different ones

How many sleepsuits and vests are you all getting in each size? I’m trying to organise as my girls want to help with clothes shopping but can’t remember how many of each I’ll need

Oh god I don’t even o or I think I have at least 12 short sleeved long sleeved and sleepsuits. I need to go through it h it all and put loads to charity shop like the ones that baby won’t get use of due to baby being a late summer baby and son being winter

When I donated my 0-3* vests, babygrows etc there were like 30 of each thing in total. Bags and bags of stuff. And yet I never had enough. This kid was the absolute master of ruining outfits with exploding poop or dribbling milk everywhere and we got through like three outfits a day. However many you have it wont be enough if you have a disgustingly poopy baby like I did...

:rofl:

*he skipped newborn coz he was MASSIVE

I love coming on here and catching up with everything!

Everytime I catch up there’s something else I write down in my book! Things I hadn’t thought about or forgotten about!! Gosh I am starting from scratch! My best friend has a 9 week old baby and she’s already mentioned a few things she can pass down like bouncy chair and some neural clothes!

I’m 12 weeks tomorrow my dating scan and checks are on Thursday and I’m so anxious: I don’t know what it is but I convince myself that there won’t be a heart beat...I am going out of my mind with worry. Do I try the Doppler? I’m shit scared to mess around with that because I’m fat (size 14/16) but I’m already growing in that area and it’s unlikely I will be able to find heart beat for any length of time or even hear it. I have picked up the rate of heart beat over a week ago but not the actual sound it’s self and that will just scare me even more!!!

many tips? Anyone want to come and slap me in the face? I’ve felt really shit today like I did when I was 5/6 weeks no energy, grumpy abso fucking lutely irritable. I don’t know if I can last until Thursday!!

helpppppp

So I started spotting yesterday. Bright red blood. It’s gotten a little heavier today. Baby still sounds happy and healthy on the Doppler so I don’t know what’s going on. I called into work today and I’m just going to rest. Have a dr appt Tuesday so I think I’m just going to wait for that. If I’m going to miscarry there’s nothing they can do for me anyway. This sucks.

So I started spotting yesterday. Bright red blood. It’s gotten a little heavier today. Baby still sounds happy and healthy on the Doppler so I don’t know what’s going on. I called into work today and I’m just going to rest. Have a dr appt Tuesday so I think I’m just going to wait for that. If I’m going to miscarry there’s nothing they can do for me anyway. This sucks.

Thats great you can still pick baby up on Doppler and all sounds ok. Have you had spotting in your previous pregnancies? I would call the EPU they should be able to scan you and see what’s going on xx

Hope all is okay

Thumper wanted to be heard loud and clear today!

@MadamRose
I hope it flies hon I mean I know even in 2nd tri things can go wrong so I'm still going to be anxious then but won't be as anxious.
Just hoping baby is completely healthy with no chromosomal problems or anything.
Dh is so layed back he just keeps something everything will be fine and baby will be healthy I wish I had his layed back attitude lol.
I'm 9+5 today going by my scan. I got put forward 3 or 4 days with my son that was so good.
I really hope that happens again.

Found heartbeat this morning 153bpm! Bad heartburn now and honestly this nausea is so prolonged whereas with my son it was gone!

I think il feel better once tomorrow is out of the way and Il be in second tri and maybe feeling better :)

Yay new u wud find it in the end hon.
I listened in to mine again today and was loud and 172bpm its so lovely isn't it. Good luck with ure scan tomorrow hon it will go amazing. Can't wait to see pics.
On my 12 week dating Scan appointment letter it says photos are £12:50 u get about 6 photos.

15 week bump! I feel so so big already! I’m sure when all the parents start coming back to school in a week they are going to take one look at me and think I either got really fat during lockdown or know straight away I’m pregnant!

View attachment 1095249

Can't believe u are 15 weeks already that's flown hon.
Lovely bump.

Normally you have to pay at our hospital, but they give you a choice of three or four pics so you can buy as many as you want of each. Its done through like a vending machine thing that takes card payments, and it's like three quid per pic.

But with covid they dont want everyone touching the machine so instead they aren't charging for prints, but you just get a standard four copies of the the same one done for free by the scan tech.

That's interesting to know hon. On my appointment letter it's saying £12:50 but if there not letting people use the machine then hopefully I will get some free pics lol.

I love coming on here and catching up with everything!

Everytime I catch up there’s something else I write down in my book! Things I hadn’t thought about or forgotten about!! Gosh I am starting from scratch! My best friend has a 9 week old baby and she’s already mentioned a few things she can pass down like bouncy chair and some neural clothes!

I’m 12 weeks tomorrow my dating scan and checks are on Thursday and I’m so anxious: I don’t know what it is but I convince myself that there won’t be a heart beat...I am going out of my mind with worry. Do I try the Doppler? I’m shit scared to mess around with that because I’m fat (size 14/16) but I’m already growing in that area and it’s unlikely I will be able to find heart beat for any length of time or even hear it. I have picked up the rate of heart beat over a week ago but not the actual sound it’s self and that will just scare me even more!!!

many tips? Anyone want to come and slap me in the face? I’ve felt really shit today like I did when I was 5/6 weeks no energy, grumpy abso fucking lutely irritable. I don’t know if I can last until Thursday!!

helpppppp

I'm sure ure scan will go well hon.
I have a privet scan on Friday and it's a dating scan so they will check baby over and neutral fold etc.
My hospital dating scan is on the 19th March so 2 weeks after the privet one.
No long now.

Hi hon I had red spotting with my son at 12 to 13 weeks was ewcm mixed with bright red streaks of blood and I had a scan.
Thankfully he was fine and the spotting stopped.
I also had a bleed at 6 weeks with this pregnancy and on off spotting from 14 dpo until 7 weeks.
It can be normol to spot or bleed in pregnancy but it's so scary.
I'm so happy u can still find the HB so I'm praying that means everything is OK.
I really hope the bleeding stops hon.
Do u have a early pregnancy unit at ure hospital u cud give them a call and they mite get u in for a scan.

You're right that not much can be done IF the worst happens but, chances are all is well, there's loads of reasons you might bleed even if baby is fine. I know it's so hard not to worry and think the worst: and especially when you've been there before. But like the others say, EPAU should see you (either self refer or go via GP) and scan you, check heartbeat etc, for reassurance. And you know you're doing the right thing already by resting up. If baby is beating away in there, then that's very positive indeed. But I'd defs try get that early scan tomorrow, get some answers so you don't go mad with the what ifs. Keep us posted, everyone's thinking of you.

So we've had the day from hell, poor baby boy is in a really bad way and we've been at the hospital (theres no weekend GPs round here). He's not exactly constipated, but has the most horrific nappy rash I've ever seen, just red raw and bleeding, and he's in so much pain that he's been holding his poop in.

So now we are getting little bits forced out every half hour or so, all the cleaning up is making the rash worse, it's a vicious cycle. So they've given him baby laxatives to try clear him out, they should kick in by tomorrow, then we can give the rash chance to heal (he's currently absolutely covered in metanium lotion which usually does the trick but this is by far the worst he's ever been).

Problem is he's now terrified of nappy changes, stiffens up and rolls over and SCREAMS in pain, so it's a heartbreaking two-man job getting him wiped up and lotioned.

Other half is taking day off tomorrow so I have help with the nappies, it's that bad(!) I am KNACKERED, and looks like we are in for an unsettled night ahead too. All this because he's teething again.

Remind me why I'm putting myself through all this a second time...?

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->