September 2021 due date babies!!!

So glad you are able to get in for a can tomorrow @mammag ! I bet yo are so happy to have the Doppler! I think I will get one next week. I have been looking on Facebook with no luck so may just buy one new.
If you do do NOT buy from Amazon. Not one Doppler on there is from prime. Not one is a brand name. I went against my instincts and bought one anyway and it was crap. Sound cuts out so frequently and for so long and you have to jiggle it to make it work again that’s it’s useless. I got mine from babydoppler.com and had a great experience with them.

the bleeding has unfortunately returned. Picked up my 6 year old, which I probably shouldn’t have done, and felt a small gush. Hate all this wait and see stuff. I’ve made it so far with this baby I can’t imagine losing it. I don’t think I would be ok if I did. Trying to think happy sticky baby thoughts. Baby is no longer an embryo, but a fetus this week. It’s a little human and I love it so much already!!! Ps I have a strong gut feeling that it’s another boy. As much as I want a girl at least I’ll know what I’m in for.

Did I show y’all what DH got me? I opened my door the other day to see this. I love it so much. Not so much the items but the fact he thought of me ❤️

It’s called a bump box. I’ll get one once a month for 6 months with items for me and for baby. It’s super cute. This one came with a letter board that you hold in like bump pics and what not. It was my fav thing.

885608B6-2015-4A71-8147-058A6BDDA1ED.jpeg

@Suggerhoney sorry you are feeling sick, hope it calms down soon.

@atx614 im sure the scan will fly round. I had two private ones as I just couldn’t stand the wait. Lovely little bump

@mammag sorry the bleeding is messing around could you have a small subcronic haematoma that could be causing the bleeding? Hope all goes well with your appointment. That bump box is fab!

I have my first proper in person midwife appointment today. They did the booking in one over the phone. It’s been so long I can even remember what they do anymore

Ugh so we're like a week on from the blood test from hell and this is my arm now. Fucking kills tbh. Not impressed.

20210302_112740.jpg

@LoneWanderer omg that is terrible! Ouch! I am so sorry it still looks like that.

@mammag thank you for the heads up
About amazing. I buy everything in there so I did search for one on there a few days ago and noticed all of the dopplers were spelled wrong. So I wonder if they aren’t allowed to sell them and people are getting around it by spelling it wrong? And the reputable companies aren’t doing it and that’s why it is a bunch of knock offs. I will try babydoppler.com, thank you!! And I am so sorry your bleeding has returned. I had that will DD and I had placenta previa. So glad you are able to get in today to find out what is causing it. I know SCH are common too! Good luck today!

I’m panicking had my midwife appointment and she couldn’t find baby on her doppler she wants to see me on Friday and Tuesday :sad2:

I’m panicking had my midwife appointment and she couldn’t find baby on her doppler she wants to see me on Friday and Tuesday :sad2:

Friday seems a very long wait..? Can you push for an earlier appointment or call the EPU? Hopefully baby was just being uncooperative. I know last time at my 16 week appointment the midwife said she would try the doppler but made a point of saying not to be disappointed if we didn't pick anything up, as sometimes they can roll right to the back, especially if the placenta gets in the way..? Hope you get some answers very soon. Be thinking of you til then.

Just home from my appointment. Everything looked great. Baby is good. She said we’re just more vascular in pregnancy and things bleed. She found baby easily on the Doppler, with my guidance , she loves that I have a Doppler at home for peace of mind. I really do love her. I have lost a little weight which she didn’t like. I’m small to begin with, but I’m sure I’ll more than make up for it if I can ever eat again.

Mammg so pleased to hear abs what a sweet gesture from your oh
Suggar and atx not long to go for scans now!!!!

madamrose try not to worry hun my midwife said the same re heartbeat at 16 weeks

I got weighed after my scan I’ve gained 4kg!!!!! Midwife tried to be nice saying it’s water weight

@Bittersweet i have gained 5 pounds since benign pregnant. I am not eating much but I guess cause I am eating noodles and breads and stuff so that’s why LOL. Trying to add smoothies to get some nutrients, but they are hard to get down.

@MadamRose try not to worry! We don’t even have Doppler appointments until 16 weeks here because of trouble finding HB before that. Our 12 week appointment is another scan. Maybe try and get in to get a scan instead of just another Doppler appt? And drink some juice or something sugary before!

@mammag so glad everything is well with your little one!!

Yeah I weighed myself about a week ago and somehow I've put on half a stone even though I only started eating again in the last fortnight. I put on over three stone with the boy and never lost any of it after, so god help me this time round if the same happens hahaha!

My bump has got a bit smaller though so I guess now it's actual bump. Hoping so anyway, I never had that deflating thing last time - I just kept on getting bigger from the start. So I really hope baby is still growing okay. No clue when my next appointment is so I'm just waiting around - 14 weeks as of tomorrow, dunno where that time's gone.

Yeah I weighed myself about a week ago and somehow I've put on half a stone even though I only started eating again in the last fortnight. I put on over three stone with the boy and never lost any of it after, so god help me this time round if the same happens hahaha!

My bump has got a bit smaller though so I guess now it's actual bump. Hoping so anyway, I never had that deflating thing last time - I just kept on getting bigger from the start. So I really hope baby is still growing okay. No clue when my next appointment is so I'm just waiting around - 14 weeks as of tomorrow, dunno where that time's gone.

wow! Can’t believe you are 14 weeks already? How do y’all’s appointments work? We have one every 4 weeks for the first two trimesters, then every two weeks starting at 30 weeks, then every week after 36. Scans are at 8, 12, 20 and then in the last tri depending on when your doctor orders them. I think I had three in my last tri to check on sizes.

Thanks ladies. I just don’t feel right this morning. I had horrible dreams during the night I won’t go into details but I’m sure you can imagine. Which lead to me waking up and having panic attacked. I also keep cramping - not sure if it’s the stress or what but I just don’t feel right. My local midwife team are in the office 8.30-9.30 so going to give them a ring then to see what they say.

Hope you get somewhere with midwife. Let us know!

I take it back about the smaller bump thing, clearly I was talking bollocks because...

20210303_105617.jpg

@mammag
So glad all is OK hon. Its so scary to see any blood in pregnancy.
I'm literally only a few days behind u going by my last scan I'm 10+1 so baby is not a embryo any more and is a fetas.

My scan is 2 days away I'm excited but nervous just praying all is ok and baby is completely healthy.
If I'm still measuring ahead I will change my ticker.

@MadamRose
Have u tried finding babies HB hon on Ure doppler?
Hoping the MW just had it in the wrong place.
I really hope all is ok.

@LoneWanderer
Very impressive bump.

Sorry I haven't been on ladies I've had terrible diarea and everything I was eating and drinking was just coming out like water.
I feel a bit better today but still not right.

Babies Heart is still beating away at 170bpm I have my privet dating scan in 2 days I'm very excited but nervous and just praying everything is perfect.

I'm getting very breathless now esp when going up and down stairs.
I've also been told I'm Anemic so I have to go on Iron pills.

I always suffer with anemia in my pregnancies and with my last 2 I had to have a iron infusion Around 27 weeks so expect the same with this one to.

10+1 today going by last scan but will see what baby is measuring Friday.
Just praying the scan goes well and baby is completely healthy.

My next scan at the hospital the hospital dating scan is just over 2 weeks away now so not to long now for that either.
3 more weeks then 2nd trimester woohoooo

@MadamRose im so sorry! Dreams can be terrible! I have been more crampy this week also ( I think I am a week behind you) but my doctor said normal as everything is stretching. I hope you are able to get into see the midwives today for peace of mind!!

@LoneWanderer i am still so jealous of your bump!! I can’t wait until people look at me and know I am pregnant instead of just think I am fat lol.

@Suggerhoney I am sorry about the diarrhea. I had the opposite problem for weeks and was constipated. But things finally seem to be normal. I am low iron usually even while not pregnant but I didn’t even think to mention it to my doctor. I will next appt. can’t wait for your scan. It’s so close!!

so I opened my pregnancy app today and it said “are you feeling friskier than normal? ...” um no I am not LOL. My poor husband. We haven’t had sex in far too long. Am I the only one not feeling up for it? I like can’t imagine it LOL. I do feel bad but maybe in the second tri I will be up for it.

Haha oh good god no, it's been - well, round about 12 weeks now tbh ;)
Literally think we did it once while I was pregnant with the boy, then what with c section recovery and that it was another four months at least. In fact we'd only recently got back to 'normal' as it were, then this happened. Poor chap hahahahaha

Yeah we don’t really have sex during pregnancy usually cause of fear but also my oh doesn’t want to hurt baby even though he knows deep down it wouldn’t haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->