September 2021 due date babies!!!

Hey ladies!

scan was a bloody nightmare!! Most importantly baby is fine! All limbs and organs, heart beating at 168bpm stomach working.

I must have the most awkward baby ever! Totally upside down, totally asleep! Moved when he was prodded but only to basically stick his middle finger up to me at the sonogram lady!! Emptied bladder whilst doing star jumps, went for a walk whilst star jumping , more star jumps, ate a sweet! Little sod was still soundo! By this point both myself and Jackie (scan lady and my new BFF) gave up! She asked me if I wanted a photo of my upside down stubborn baby and I said not this time! I wish I did now but at the time I was laughing too hard! She measured me at 12weeks 5 days I’ve told her that’s rubbish and we’ve bet a £1 for next week!

I’m back next weds at 10.10am I feel better for knowing he is ok but man he’s a stubborn one!!
I’m totally convinced it’s a boy now!!

what a day!!! I bet he’s wide awake in there now! Jackie laughed and said have an energy drink next weds, I think she was joking anyone got any tips??

17 hours untill my scan so nervous but also excited.
Praying baby is healthy [-o<

Hey ladies!

scan was a bloody nightmare!! Most importantly baby is fine! All limbs and organs, heart beating at 168bpm stomach working.

I must have the most awkward baby ever! Totally upside down, totally asleep! Moved when he was prodded but only to basically stick his middle finger up to me at the sonogram lady!! Emptied bladder whilst doing star jumps, went for a walk whilst star jumping , more star jumps, ate a sweet! Little sod was still soundo! By this point both myself and Jackie (scan lady and my new BFF) gave up! She asked me if I wanted a photo of my upside down stubborn baby and I said not this time! I wish I did now but at the time I was laughing too hard! She measured me at 12weeks 5 days I’ve told her that’s rubbish and we’ve bet a £1 for next week!

I’m back next weds at 10.10am I feel better for knowing he is ok but man he’s a stubborn one!!
I’m totally convinced it’s a boy now!!

what a day!!! I bet he’s wide awake in there now! Jackie laughed and said have an energy drink next weds, I think she was joking anyone got any tips??

Little bugger! So glad all is well though.

My friend had almost exact same experience as yours recently, baby completely uncooperative in every way, she ended up having to go back for another scan a week later as it would not wake up or move. Anyway, she's just found out she's having a girl...! :-k

Last edited:
So I've done a complete 180 and I'm trying to convince other half that team yellow is the way forward. I was so sure I wanted to know, but I actually have no idea either way this time - I knew the boy was a boy all along so he wasn't *really* a surprise - whereas this one I've gone from being sure it's a girl to having literally no idea. So I dunno... got another 6 weeks to decide yet. We've finally got names picked either way so it matters less than it did now...

I was so so sure this was a girl at the start but now I'm thinking boy.
Hehe.

@LoneWanderer oh I thought only boys could be awkward!! How did she get on when she went back? I’m hoping it will be fine on weds!
I was all for team Yellow...I’ve booked a private scan for 16weeks I might find out but keep it a secret! I will tell OH I know and offer him the choice!
thankyou so much @MadamRose on reflection awkward was a much better outcome than what I was expecting so, I’ll take it!!

@LoneWanderer oh I thought only boys could be awkward!! How did she get on when she went back? I’m hoping it will be fine on weds!
I was all for team Yellow...I’ve booked a private scan for 16weeks I might find out but keep it a secret! I will tell OH I know and offer him the choice!
thankyou so much @MadamRose on reflection awkward was a much better outcome than what I was expecting so, I’ll take it!!

Sorry baby was being awkward hon but glad scan went well.
I have one tomorrow and I'm sooooo nervous.

Right at the stage now where I'm close to my first loss at 10+4 weeks so feeling very on edge.

Just praying so hard baby will be completely Healthy.

I want to have a gender scan at 16 weeks but there not doing them at the moment, but I'm hoping by the time I'm 16 weeks they will be doing them.
If not then I have to stay team yellow

Aww neversayno what a cheeky baby! My baby had it’s back turned abs I had to move about to get him/her to roll over and then it had it’s legs up the whole time

as much as I want to know we will be :yellow: as we agreed :)

yeah she was much more cooperative the second time! got a decent picture and all measurements done.

So, does anyone know if you can buy teething guards for cots - but not for the sides (it came with those) - for the actual headboard and baseboard? My dickhead son is taking chunks out of the wood, he's already stripped the paint off, and I've tried Googling but I just keep getting directed to side rail guards. He's driving me INSANE ](*,)

@LoneWanderer my lg used to do that too! I gave up and just ignored her, I could hear the gnawing on the monitor and it drove me mad!! That was part of the reason she went into her big girl bed at 12 months! We never used it as a cot bed!

@Suggerhoney i can’t wait until your scan! You get a picture this time; so exciting!!

@LoneWanderer does the headboard part have any slats? Maybe you could tie a fleece blanket around it?

@Neversayno I am so happy your little one is healthy! Sorry he/she wasn’t cooperating, but at least you get another scan in a week!! That’s exciting!!

So today I have been getting like lightening pains on my left side of my stomach. Anyone have this before? I haven’t had it in either pregnancy before. And when I sit down it goes away. Had back pain last night too only on the left side also. I feel like the left side has given me more trouble from the get go

@Suggerhoney good luck today I’m sure all will be fine and you’ll get some lovely pictures.

@atx614 could it be round ligament pain I get such bad and fast pains if I move too fast

Christ you're brave! If I put the kid in a bed id be chasing him round the house all night! Only thing keeping him in the cot is he hasn't figured out climbing with the bag on yet.

Nope, no slats, just solid. I would leave e him to it, bollocks to him, but he takes big chunks out of it and I'm scared of him getting splinters in his little baby mouth. Which sure, would definitely teach him a lesson, but god knows how I'd get them out again!

:rofl:

I've ordered Subway four days running. My credit card hates me, I'm sure the scales aren't my friend either... but my god is it nice to eat food and enjoy it again!! So I guess if this baby wants daily Subway, that's what its gonna get. Even if I have to get a second job to cover it hahahahaha.

@Suggerhoney good luck today I’m sure all will be fine and you’ll get some lovely pictures.

@atx614 could it be round ligament pain I get such bad and fast pains if I move too fast
Thanks! I was thinking it could be round ligament but I haven’t had it before and thought I may be too early to get it. Everything is a bit harder this pregnancy so far lol, but maybe cause I am older.

@LoneWanderer haha! I have been eating out more too cause I can handle the smells while cooking. I have been eating chicken sandwiches. I still can handle beef anything yet

Thanks! I was thinking it could be round ligament but I haven’t had it before and thought I may be too early to get it. Everything is a bit harder this pregnancy so far lol, but maybe cause I am older.
I’ve been having it since around 8 or so weeks. I think the more times you do it the more your body remembers so everything happens earlier :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->