September 2021 due date babies!!!

I'm so jealous of @LoneWanderer bump to I just look bloated.
I've lost weight and I've probably lost more now with this direah ( i still have it today and everything I'm eating and drinking is just going strait through me)
Hope it's gone tomorrow.
My bump looks smaller so I think the bloating has gone down and the real bump should strat showing anytime.
I remember around 10 weeks with my son the bloat went down and the one day I just woke up around 11 weeks and had a full on bump haha I'm normally quite big by 12 weeks but if this baby is a girl then it will prob be a small baby.
Both my girls were my smallest.
7lbs 5 and 5lbs 7oz

Me and DH still DTD I cud easily go without but he has a high libido and sulks if if we don't.
Hes just carful and gentle.
I've had zero spotting now since I hit 7 weeks.
Just loads of cm and that's it.

@MadamRose im so sorry! Dreams can be terrible! I have been more crampy this week also ( I think I am a week behind you) but my doctor said normal as everything is stretching. I hope you are able to get into see the midwives today for peace of mind!!

@LoneWanderer i am still so jealous of your bump!! I can’t wait until people look at me and know I am pregnant instead of just think I am fat lol.

@Suggerhoney I am sorry about the diarrhea. I had the opposite problem for weeks and was constipated. But things finally seem to be normal. I am low iron usually even while not pregnant but I didn’t even think to mention it to my doctor. I will next appt. can’t wait for your scan. It’s so close!!

so I opened my pregnancy app today and it said “are you feeling friskier than normal? ...” um no I am not LOL. My poor husband. We haven’t had sex in far too long. Am I the only one not feeling up for it? I like can’t imagine it LOL. I do feel bad but maybe in the second tri I will be up for it.

Thanks hon I really hope it goes well I can't wait to actually have a photo of baby.

It's so weird in this group I feel really far behind most womon but now the October group is a November group as well I feel like I'm Miles ahead.

Sadly the new lady that's running the October group is bleeding and tests fainter so i have no idea what will happen to the group now.

Spoke to soon still have the direah:-(
Just weighed myself and I'm now only 8st 4lbs so that's 8lbs I've lost now since being pregnant and this isn't going to help.
Just hope it won't effect baby [-o<:-(

@Suggerhoney oh no! I hope her baby is okay. That’s terrible. And unknown what you mean. I debated which group to be in but I felt like I would rather be with ladies a little a head of me since I have a feeling I will be having this baby early. And I got a super early BFP so may be due a little earlier anyway. We will see at the 12 week scan. I’m sorry you have lost weight but I don’t think it will effect the baby! The baby takes what it needs first so if anything it will effect you like feeling more tired and no energy.

thanks ladies! I am glad I am not alone! Ya while pregnant with both kids we barely DTD. I am paranoid something will happen and I just feel so gross and tired lol. I am not one of those glowing pregnant ladies LOL.

Midwife was amazing this morning she totally understood my worries. Rang EPU for me and they agreed to see me. I have never seen such a understanding doctor. The doppler day picked up in almost straight away so I thought he was say that was enough. But when we got me into the room he asked me how I was feeling before saying “would you feel more reassured if I asked them to scan you before you leave” and he got them to do me a scan. Baby was in an awful position which they said explains some of the problems getting heartbeat yesterday

EE6A9B93-A3F5-42D7-8694-435B1903DC1E.jpeg

Yay what a lovely pic! Must be such a relief <3

I wouldn't envy the bump too much if I were you, ladies! My stretch marks are getting stretch marks, I've got hideous round ligament pains, everything is super tender and my back hurts too. Getting up off the floor after changing the baby is hell, carrying him isnt much fun either... yeah I'd swap y'all in a second tbh.

Oh, and its nowt to do with worrying about baby over here, just any excuse haha! Im sure it's perfectly safe, just absolutely cannot be arsed in the slightest. Much rather be sleeping at any given moment!

:rofl:

@Suggerhoney oh no! I hope her baby is okay. That’s terrible. And unknown what you mean. I debated which group to be in but I felt like I would rather be with ladies a little a head of me since I have a feeling I will be having this baby early. And I got a super early BFP so may be due a little earlier anyway. We will see at the 12 week scan. I’m sorry you have lost weight but I don’t think it will effect the baby! The baby takes what it needs first so if anything it will effect you like feeling more tired and no energy.

thanks ladies! I am glad I am not alone! Ya while pregnant with both kids we barely DTD. I am paranoid something will happen and I just feel so gross and tired lol. I am not one of those glowing pregnant ladies LOL.

Thank u hon.
It's settled now and I've managed to keep down a bagel some noodles and 3 glasses of orange juice.
Listened to babies HB this morning and was 170bpm so that's good.

Yeah I will be having this baby about 2 or 3 weeks early.

I had a liver transplant 10 years ago so I'm not aloud to go full term 40 weeks.
The midwife has already told me I will be induced around 37 ish weeks.

@MadamRose
Oh thank God all is ok.
Hon what a relief.
That definitely looks like a little baby girl u got there hon.
I thought that when I heard ure little ones HB the other day to it sounded like a galloping horse and now seeing ure latest scan photo I'm so convinced that is a wee baby girl.
Did u say I was finding out hon?

Just so relieved baby is ok I had a feeling the midwife prob had it in the wrong place or baby was hiding.
Thank God.

@LoneWanderer
U make me laugh so much hon bless ya.

I get round ligament pain to it's quite painful sometimes like feels like a very bad stitch.
I had it in bed the other night while rolling over.
I normally find it gets worse in the 2nd trimester.
Sorry ure back is so sore.
I always get SPD when pregnant and thought it started the other day but its OK now.
Don't want to speak to soon tho LOL.

Can't stop looking at @MadamRose scan photo it's so adorable.

Really hope my scan goes well on Friday.
I'm starting to feel anxious now.

Now I've gotten this far I really don't want anything bad to happen.

I'm really not bothered about Gender at all I just want baby to be completely healthy[-o&lt;

Aww Madam rose so pleased they reassured you so well!!!

right today has been awful
Brushi my teeth ended up gagging but stomach was empty so luckily nothing came up but proper salvias and everything! All day I’ve felt so sick! Thought it was to pass by now but honestly I feel awful today :( stomach feels queasy as well

@Suggerhoney I’ve been leaning girl a lot more recently. No I won’t be finding out I usually stay team yellow.

Glad you are feeling a little better and I’m sure your scan on Friday will be grand!

The past 2 weeks have flown s
Aww Madam rose so pleased they reassured you so well!!!

right today has been awful
Brushi my teeth ended up gagging but stomach was empty so luckily nothing came up but proper salvias and everything! All day I’ve felt so sick! Thought it was to pass by now but honestly I feel awful today :( stomach feels queasy as well

Urghhh sorry hon.
With my son I found my neasea went away at 16 weeks so hopefully ure be feeling much better soon hon.

I've not felt that sick today but boobs still agony.

@Suggerhoney I’ve been leaning girl a lot more recently. No I won’t be finding out I usually stay team yellow.

Glad you are feeling a little better and I’m sure your scan on Friday will be grand!

My DH wants to stay team yellow.

Thank you hon I really hope so.
I'm so worried about downs and other stuff because of my age.
Just praying baby will be completely healthy.

[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

So somehow my arm is actually getting worse. Like, the bruises I had are starting to fade a bit, but new ones are appearing, including this massive one on the side. And the muscles are aching like fuck, it's as bad today as when she first did it a week ago. Not normal. I am entirely unimpressed.

Next time I need bloods doing I'm getting my other half to do them, no way is that midwife coming near me again.

Me mam thinks I should ring the doctor but I'm not off to the docs for a fucking bruise, I'd feel a right fool!

:rofl:

20210303_212957.jpg

@LoneWanderer the bruise is like traveling down your arm. I am glad you are taking pictures so you can say you want someone experienced next time!!

@Suggerhoney yay for keeping food down! It’s funny you are able to drink OJ while feeling sick cause it is one of the main things that makes me gag. Funny how different each pregnancy is! Are you leaning gambit or girl? I know your hubby wants to stay yellow but maybe you will get a peak at a scan lol.

Today we are finally having beautiful weather! We have been at the park the last two hours and I am crampy from walking around. I always get more crampy in my left side, not sure why. I need to remember to ask next scan if my fibroid is in that side; maybe that’s why! I have been sleeping AWFUL. I have having terrible hip pain and can only sleep propped up. Have any of you been to a chiropractor while pregnant before? I am seriously considering it so I can sleep but makes me neevous

Just catching up on everything ladies sorry I’ve been quiet. I love catching up on it all, lovely scan pics ladies so cute.

I’ve had terrible anxiety about my 12 week scan tomorrow it’s at 2pm. I am beyond nervous and convinced something bad will happen. My god sons girlfriend went for w scan yesterday thinking she was 8 weeks pregnant. She had 3 empty sacs and was measuring 5 weeks so they asked her to go back in 2 weeks to rescan. By the time she got home she was bleeding heavily and was rescanned today and everything had gone. I had a dream last night I miscarried it was horrible.

im sorry to be such a Debbie downer ladies

@Neversayno oh man I am so sorry to your son and his GF. That’s heart breaking. I am sure that is adding to your anxiety about your pregnancy. Praying for your scan tomorrow! It will bring such relief to see your little one! This is your second scan, right?

@Neversayno thats so awful :( I am sure all will be fine at your scan tomorrow.

@Suggerhoney maybe you’ll get a nice nub shot at your 12 week scan that will give you some clues. I found out with DD1 because Ex husband wanted to but I didn’t want to know really. I liked loved stayed yellow with DD2 I caught her in the birthing pool and was the first to know the sex.

@atx614 its my god son honey I’m far too cool to have a 21 year old haha! Yeah I should be measuring 12weeks 3 days. I’m so scared! I’ve barely slept. Thank you though cx

@LoneWanderer thank you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->