September 2021 due date babies!!!

Hi ladies scan was amazing.
My due date is now 28th September and measuring 10+3 weeks. She said baby is perfect. Was really active and kicking and moving about. Placenta is prosteria :yipee:.
This is huge for me because last 2 pregnancies it was anterior and had to wait for ever to feel any movements. Be so lovely feeling movements sooner this time.
Screenshot_20210305-134453_Tricefy.jpg Screenshot_20210305-134505_Tricefy.jpg

Attachments

• video-5085868bc75491a0c50ee3f2c51a697f-V.mp4
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Congrats suggar lovely scan!!!!

I’ve been having tickles so defo think baby is movi and I’m feeling that

Congrats suggar lovely scan!!!!

I’ve been having tickles so defo think baby is movi and I’m feeling that

Thank u so much hon. I'm over the moon.
Awww how lovely I can't wait to start feeling baby moving hehe

@LoneWanderer I get that, mine didn't actually take chunks, just gnawed on it! I had no choice but to move her because she could take her sleeping bag off and climb out! We tried 3 different types and she did them all! She had always hated cots though and has slept so much better in her big bed. She's been sleeping on a mattress on the floor at nursery since 9 months because she refused their cots too! We have a baby gate on her door because I got fed up of her coming to find me in the mornings! She doesn't nap at home, so it's only night time we have to keep control of luckily!

I’m really staring to worry about gender disappointment- don’t want to put a downer on this group but I’ve created a thread if any of you ladies would mind having a look
Torn - help??

Last edited:
Thank you ladies.

Also while I was at the privet place I asked about the gender scans and they are gonna start doing them in the next few weeks.
She said by the time I'm 16 weeks they will be doing them so looks like we're finding out gender.
So excited for that.

Did the baking soda Gender test again but it's a really crappy cheap backing soda and it did absolutely nothing. So another girl result but I'm feeling this baby is another boy.
Cud be proved wrong. I'm so excited.

I have a girls name already picked out it came to me last night. So just need a boys name now. I have a few up my sleeve.

@MadamRose where's ure post hon

My Tommy bites the sides of his cot to and also the TV unit has little grooves where he's knashed at it haha.
Glad I'm not the only one going through this

That Ferrero Rocher on my ticker is making me feel :sick:

Madam rose il take a look and offer advice. I too have the fear of gender disappointment I really want a girl and I really fear it’s another boy x

Madam rose il take a look and offer advice. I too have the fear of gender disappointment I really want a girl and I really fear it’s another boy x
Are you finding out @Bittersweet? I can’t
Remember who all said they were finding out and who is staying yellow

@LoneWanderer I get that, mine didn't actually take chunks, just gnawed on it! I had no choice but to move her because she could take her sleeping bag off and climb out! We tried 3 different types and she did them all! She had always hated cots though and has slept so much better in her big bed. She's been sleeping on a mattress on the floor at nursery since 9 months because she refused their cots too! We have a baby gate on her door because I got fed up of her coming to find me in the mornings! She doesn't nap at home, so it's only night time we have to keep control of luckily!

My biggest worry is him starting to escape the cot, my mother's house is NOT baby friendly in any way, there's some really steep stairs that aren't suitable for baby gates in the usual place so all we can do is put one on the landing and hope he doesn't master climbing over it any time soon. His room has no door either, so there's a gate on that too, but if he worked out climbing the cot he would surely be able to climb the gate too...

Sooner we can move the better but it's not going well so far. I absolutely cannot have two ba ies in this bloody house! ](*,)

Gender disappointment is a weird one for me. I'm my mother's only child, and I think she had very different ideas how raising a girl would be, had visions of shopping trips and girly days out and being best friends and all that. As it happens I'm not that person: grew up much more about baggy jeans and video games and rock music and hanging out with the lads. I think if I'd been a boy she'd have understood me better... So over the years I've certainly had my own 'gender disappointment', but over my own, not my kids'. If that makes sense?

My boy so far is a very, very typical boy. Rough and loud and messy, all trucks and dinosaurs and mud. But who knows, I might get another boy who is all about princess dresses and tea parties, or I might get a girly girl or one who is just like me. In my mind, just because they get born with a certain set of bits, it doesn't tell me anything about who they are or what being their mum is going to be like, so I can't really get caught up in which kind they will be.

Except for the naming thing of course, that's certainly given me some headaches until we found a second boy name we liked. But now we have names either way, being team yellow just seems the most logical route to me. But that's me and I'm not the most typical person I guess, haha!

Last edited:
Aah @LoneWanderer baby proofing certainly can be tricky can't it! I hope the house move happens soon!

Gender disappointment is not something I've ever really thought about, but I do understand how difficult that would be! ...so far I have no name ideas for boy or girl!

Anyone have any random techniques to stop themselves heaving? I find usually it's the thought of something making me heave, not the actual thing (I'm never sick, just dry heaving!) ...I find either grabbing a sip of water, or singing a song in my head!! Bit weird but it works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->