September 2021 due date babies!!!

Are you finding out @Bittersweet? I can’t
Remember who all said they were finding out and who is staying yellow
No we won’t be. With my son we found out but oh didn’t want to do always said our second we wouldn’t but now I’m pregnant I feel a bit unsure due to gender disappointment but we’ve decided to remain team :yellow: partially for that as well

:holly:

I swear this baby is moving, well either that or I've eaten some kind of bird. Such weird feelings. I can't remember at all when I first felt the boy but I'm sure it was also quite early.

Edit: I just looked back through an old thread on here and it was 15 weeks to the day I felt first movement. So, checks out.

Last edited:
So exciting! I can’t wait to feel movement! I think mine was about 17 weeks with my first and 14 weeks with my second. So not too long now!

@Suggerhoney im ok!! So so please your scan went well. I’m just lurking as I always do

As for the gender dis. I will be 100% sad if this baby is not a girl. I have three sons and this is my last baby and the thought of never being a mother to a daughter makes me very sad. I feel it’s another boy though. Which will be ok, at least I’ll know what I’m in for. But a girl would just put me over the moon. In the end I just want a freaking healthy baby that I get to hold and squish and love. I just can’t wait. Still spotting. Baby has drastically moved positions. It was always to the right and up about an inch from my pubic bone. But now is smack in the middle and down low behind my pubic bone. That has me worried for whatever reason but for now it’s heart is beating away and that’s the important part. I had how stressful PAL is!!!!!

I can’t wait to feel movement my placenta seems to be stopping that atm though. Midwife said with how it’s positioned currently it could be as late as 24 weeks :cry:

So 10+4 weeks today and this is the stage I had very first loss. So feeling a little weird.

Had a listen to babies HB and was beating away at 170bpm but still a weird day.
Can't believe I'm almost 11 weeks and only another 2 and a bit weeks untill 2nd trimester.

I can’t wait to feel movement my placenta seems to be stopping that atm though. Midwife said with how it’s positioned currently it could be as late as 24 weeks :cry:

Is ure placenta at the front hon (anterior) I had that with my last 2 pregnancies and I started feeling tiny movements just over 18 weeks. Little teeny kicks at 21 weeks but didn't feel proper big movements untill 28 weeks. It's because where the placenta is placed it cushions there movements.

This time my placenta is at the back so I'm hoping to feel movements soon.
I think its normoly around 14 weeks but not sure.

Is ure placenta at the front hon (anterior) I had that with my last 2 pregnancies and I started feeling tiny movements just over 18 weeks. Little teeny kicks at 21 weeks but didn't feel proper big movements untill 28 weeks. It's because where the placenta is placed it cushions there movements.

This time my placenta is at the back so I'm hoping to feel movements soon.
I think its normoly around 14 weeks but not sure.
Yes it’s at the front - I had the same with DD1 can’t remember when I first felt her. Was at the bad with DD2 and felt her move around 11 weeks!

With my first I felt the tickles and pops at 19 weeks and proper by 21/22 then oh felt about 23
I’m hoping it won’t be much longer especially as it’s my 3rd but I have big babies so usually my placentas are big. My midwife attended the post birth part of my home birth and she said she remembers one of the midwives telling her it was on of the biggest placentas they’d even seen - so I’m guessing it could still be a while!

I’m hoping it won’t be much longer especially as it’s my 3rd but I have big babies so usually my placentas are big. My midwife attended the post birth part of my home birth and she said she remembers one of the midwives telling her it was on of the biggest placentas they’d even seen - so I’m guessing it could still be a while!

U should start feeling something around 18 weeks hon. Don't know who told you 23 weeks but both my DD and DS with my placenta at the front I felt around 18 weeks.

The new lady that started running the new October group has had a MC:(

U should start feeling something around 18 weeks hon. Don't know who told you 23 weeks but both my DD and DS with my placenta at the front I felt around 18 weeks.
My midwife said for some women with a front placenta said it can be as late as 23 weeks

Had a random burst of energy yesterday and decided to use it taking the dog and toddler on a three hour afternoon walk.
Regretting it today, my feet hurt and I am soooooooooooooo tired.
I keep forgetting I'm old, unfit and rather pregnant :/

@MadamRose I hope u feel baby sooner than that.

We have no one running the group now I don't think anyone is keen to start another because that 2 womon now that ran it and now they have had miscarriages.

I'm not running it because I will be having my baby around 7th to 13th September and I won't have the time to update the front page with a newborn esp with november linked in.

What appointment so they tell you where your placenta is located, anterior or not? They have never mentioned it to me in either of my other pregnancies but maybe I just need to ask.

@LoneWanderer i took a walk today too and am so wiped out. I don’t know what I was thinking lol.

@Suggerhoney i am sure today is a weird day! But glad you are able to find your little one so easily in your Doppler! What brand do you have?

@atx614 i found out at my 12 week scan normally they check at your scan as if it’s too low etc is can causes problems with birth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->