September 2021 due date babies!!!

@mammag great to hear from you with an update. That’s fab that heartbeat is there, are they looking into a reason for the spotting?

@Suggerhoney what an absolutely beautiful scan picture! I’m so pleased you finally have one and you kicked your 10+4 butt! You must feel relieved to be over that date. Such sad news about the ladies running the thread, how far along we’re they? Fills me with some anxiety.

@LoneWanderer f**k you crack me up!!!

@MadamRose how are you feeling about getting all the students back this week? I felt pretty safe with the small number of key worker and vulnerable students in. I’m not sure how I feel about having all 300 of the little germ spreaders back in!

@atx614 good question about the placenta, I don’t remember being told with my little boy, I will be sure to ask on Wednesday though.

@Bittersweet i admire your honesty re gender and salute you and anyone else who is able to stay team yellow! I really wanted to but the more time that passes I just don’t know! I don’t think we will do a gender reveal or even share the news with anyone else.

I will update your DD now Sugger, does anyone else need an amended date on the front page...have I missed anyone off?

@Neversayno I’m really nervous about getting them back - tbh I don’t think a lot of our parents follow the rules - children always taking about visiting people or having people visit etc and I have a full class of 30. Lots have high needs and at age 5 abs 6 social distancing is impossible.

I’m somehow 16 weeks today! I don’t know where the time has gone at all but I must say I do rather like my bump even if it does seem pretty big for 16 weeks! Really hoping to feel movement soon!

EB8E5B3A-9EDF-426F-9A31-8DF16C00ECE0.jpeg

Ah yeah my date changed at my last scan actually, I forgot, its Sept 1st now not the 2nd. Havent updated my app or calendar or anything either. Due date seems a bit irrelevant really: will still end up being an August delivery. Coming up fast on 15 weeks now though, where the fuck has all that time gone?!

@MadamRose much the same, no social distancing will be followed and parents are already swapping ‘tips’ on the home covid tests. (So they don’t have to ‘force’ their children to take them!). I honestly believe that those who refuse to test are not allowed in school purely for selfish reasons (I’m secondary school). Very worrying

@Neversayno I’m really nervous about getting them back - tbh I don’t think a lot of our parents follow the rules - children always taking about visiting people or having people visit etc and I have a full class of 30. Lots have high needs and at age 5 abs 6 social distancing is impossible.

I’m somehow 16 weeks today! I don’t know where the time has gone at all but I must say I do rather like my bump even if it does seem pretty big for 16 weeks! Really hoping to feel movement soon!

View attachment 1095659

What an amazing bump that’s beautiful and not overly big for 16 weeks at all. Your students are going to notice unless you wear some baggy clothes!!

Ah yeah my date changed at my last scan actually, I forgot, its Sept 1st now not the 2nd. Havent updated my app or calendar or anything either. Due date seems a bit irrelevant really: will still end up being an August delivery. Coming up fast on 15 weeks now though, where the fuck has all that time gone?!

I’ll change you! You’re staying team yellow too right?! Haha I know 13 weeks for me tomorrow crazy!

@Neversayno i don’t have any baggy work clothes I wear lots of tunic tops so most of them are tight fitting - as all the windows are open I do mostly have a large jacket on but once we have the classroom full and the sun coming in and warms it up it can get very warm in the afternoons. So yes I think lots of parents and students will be guessing soon

I’ll change you! You’re staying team yellow too right?! Haha I know 13 weeks for me tomorrow crazy!

I think so yeah. Ask me again at 20 weeks hahahaha! Absolute disaster though, I've gone off the boy name we finally managed to agree on. Other half is gutted, as I'm the one that first came up with it and convinced him it was great, now he completely loves it and suddenly I'm not sure(!) Gonna have to learn to love it again I guess - or cross everything and hope for a girl haha!

I'm having M&Ms for breakfast. DO NOT JUDGE ME.

I dunno why I'm so stressed about names anyway tbh, our son doesn't even go by his proper name as his nickname stuck so well from day one. Poor kid(!)

@Neversayno i don’t have any baggy work clothes I wear lots of tunic tops so most of them are tight fitting - as all the windows are open I do mostly have a large jacket on but once we have the classroom full and the sun coming in and warms it up it can get very warm in the afternoons. So yes I think lots of parents and students will be guessing soon

yeah the coats are a great way to hide! I think most of my students will just assume I’ve over indulged! They are quite used to my weight going up and down! Luckily we don’t see any parents as secondary and they’re not allowed in school because of Covid! You can hide a lot on zoom and Google classrooms haha

I think so yeah. Ask me again at 20 weeks hahahaha! Absolute disaster though, I've gone off the boy name we finally managed to agree on. Other half is gutted, as I'm the one that first came up with it and convinced him it was great, now he completely loves it and suddenly I'm not sure(!) Gonna have to learn to love it again I guess - or cross everything and hope for a girl haha!

I'm having M&Ms for breakfast. DO NOT JUDGE ME.

ahh I’m sure you will grow to love the name again!! No shame in m&m’s for breakfast lol I really need to go on a diet I can’t afford to put on too much weight

I dunno why I'm so stressed about names anyway tbh, our son doesn't even go by his proper name as his nickname stuck so well from day one. Poor kid(!)
Neither does my little one! He is Charlie but everyone calls him bear! Even his teachers and the school now haha

Awww lovely <3
My Sheamus, I always said I didn't want him to be Shay. So instead he became Mouse. Now that's what he answers to and what everyone calls him haha!

Best bit is hes fucking MASSIVE, I really hope it sticks so when hes a strapping six foot giant I can still call him Mouse

:rofl:

My DD2 is Maddison and I didn’t want her being Maddy - if people call her it she goes “I’m Maddison not Maddy” but somehow me and her sister call her Moo Moo ](*,)

The girl name I’m thinking of for if I have a girl is long so will probably sorten it to Niecey or Bear!

When did everyone stop feeling so bloody sick?! In 14+3 and no signs of the nausea going! Sore boobs and nipples again as well.
Thanks re the gender thing I guess I can be more honest here since it’s online. I’ve started google two lines on 12 week scan though because that’s what I seen two parallel lines when the baby did move his/her legs. I did briefly see what looked again like a long line and a short line on top (maybe stacking?) but I dunno haha

@playgirl666 welcome :)

@Bittersweet I’m 16 weeks and still have days where it’s awful (and I’m medicated) yesterday I spent the first 15 mins out of bed dry heaving over the toilet](*,)

@Neversayno have you seen this is what the times new paper thinks our classrooms look like :rofl:

74DDF523-3B76-4811-A9B7-17BE2843E0B8.jpeg

Honestly it felt like hell for weeks but it did ease off about 13 weeks for me..? Now it's more waves every few hours rather than constant, and I can eat my way through it (seriously I suddenly never stop eating I'm gonna put on so much weight). So I hope it is coming to an end soon for you. At this point though if it's not easing, might be worth seeing GP/midwife and asking about meds.

I’ve not been sick I just feel it pretty constantly!! like even if I eat something I really want I’m feeling nauseaous after! In the middle of eating as well I have to stop for a bit because the wave comes over me

Awww lovely <3
My Sheamus, I always said I didn't want him to be Shay. So instead he became Mouse. Now that's what he answers to and what everyone calls him haha!

Best bit is hes fucking MASSIVE, I really hope it sticks so when hes a strapping six foot giant I can still call him Mouse

:rofl:
I actually love that ❤️❤️

Hi ladies mind if I join u plz? I am due around 17th October, but cos I'm type 1 diabetic I will be induced 3 weeks early again, so will be end of September xx

hey! Welcome! Of course you can. I’ll add you to the front page. ❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->