September 2021 due date babies!!!

@playgirl666 welcome! I am due in oct as well but will be having baby end of sept as well.

I still feel nauseous sometimes but do feel a bit better as far as my boobs aren’t sore anymore and I am a little less tired.

I can’t believe y’all are having 30 kids in your classes! That’s a big class. About 1/4 of the kids here are still virtual so the in class sizes are still pretty small.

@playgirl666 welcome :)

@Bittersweet I’m 16 weeks and still have days where it’s awful (and I’m medicated) yesterday I spent the first 15 mins out of bed dry heaving over the toilet](*,)

@Neversayno have you seen this is what the times new paper thinks our classrooms look like :rofl:

View attachment 1095662

@MadamRose well in an ideal world, how wonderful!! That is not what our classrooms look like haha we don’t even have 1m between the kids! I hate to say it but the combination of not making tests compulsory or done in school and the no social distancing...lockdown 4 impending?! I bloody hope not but you can’t help wondering!

@MadamRose well in an ideal world, how wonderful!! That is not what our classrooms look like haha we don’t even have 1m between the kids! I hate to say it but the combination of not making tests compulsory or done in school and the no social distancing...lockdown 4 impending?! I bloody hope not but you can’t help wondering!
Can’t help but wonder either - nope we can only fit 15 tables in our class room so our children sit in 2 rows but all side by side which isn’t ideal. I think sending everyone back on the same day is the silly part - not build up like in June last year just everyone at once

Is any one else constantly having mini nosebleeds? I must have 3 or 4 a day recently

I had a few at the start but they've eased off for now. Was much worse last time round. Had a lot of pressure in my nose though, and find myself sneezing a lot. Which is the worst as it makes me nearly throw up every time. Yay pregnancy(!)

:rofl:

I had a few at the start but they've eased off for now. Was much worse last time round. Had a lot of pressure in my nose though, and find myself sneezing a lot. Which is the worst as it makes me nearly throw up every time. Yay pregnancy(!)

:rofl:
Isn’t it just so glamorous and fun!

@atx614
U normally get told at the 12 weeks scan hon.

@Neversayno
Thanks hon. Yeah it's so sad there is no one running a October thread now so don't know what's going to happen with it.

@MadamRose
Ure bump is so neat hon.

Is any one else constantly having mini nosebleeds? I must have 3 or 4 a day recently
I was literally going to ask this today!!! Yes. My nose bleeds from only the left side every single day. It’s gross.

And no, they’re not looking for a cause of bleeding. Didn’t even do a scan. Last time it was due to a placenta previa. Honestly my doctor never even mentioned another scan at my appt and I forgot to ask ‍♀️ I really wish I had. I’d like something to look forward to and now I don’t have another appt for a month.

Really thought I was getting the start of a line down my belly earlier. I got so excited - never got one with the boy and I always wanted one, like a proper sign of being actually pregnant rather than just grotesquely swollen. So this was great to see.

Until I realised it was just a mark where my leggings had been. Ah, well, bugger.

:rofl: :oops:

Really thought I was getting the start of a line down my belly earlier. I got so excited - never got one with the boy and I always wanted one, like a proper sign of being actually pregnant rather than just grotesquely swollen. So this was great to see.

Until I realised it was just a mark where my leggings had been. Ah, well, bugger.

:rofl: :oops:

Hahahahaha brilliant :rofl:

My nearly 11 weeks bump.
Definitely looking pregnant now. It's popped over night. 20210307_200017.jpg

@MadamRose we are staggering starts but only because we need to test them all! Whole school will be in by Thursday.

@LoneWanderer damn those pesky leggings! I never got A line either I might sharpie one on this time haha

@Suggerhoney what a beautiful bump! Wowsers

@playgirl666 i have my rescan on weds too! I’m still nervous even though I got to see the awkward little sod on Thursday haha

Hehe thanks ladies. I feel like it's just popped over night.
Just nice to finally look pregnant and not just bloated.

@MadamRose we are staggering starts but only because we need to test them all! Whole school will be in by Thursday.

@LoneWanderer damn those pesky leggings! I never got A line either I might sharpie one on this time haha

@Suggerhoney what a beautiful bump! Wowsers

@playgirl666 i have my rescan on weds too! I’m still nervous even though I got to see the awkward little sod on Thursday haha

Awkward little sod:rofl:

@Suggerhoney try just looking fatter than normal haha I could hide this pregnancy until I’m 9 months I reckon haha

anyone else freaking out about screening results I’ve been Googling and I shouldn’t have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->