September 2021 due date babies!!!

@Suggerhoney and @MadamRose and anyone who uses a Doppler lol-where do you go to look for baby? I just got mine today and can’t find anything. I went low like I saw online but nothing!

@Suggerhoney and @MadamRose and anyone who uses a Doppler lol-where do you go to look for baby? I just got mine today and can’t find anything. I went low like I saw online but nothing!
Really low and move it really really slowly it can take ages to find baby. At your stage I had it low and angled is slightly lower too

Yeah when I use my Doppler it’s still quite low. Before now it was at pubic bone level which was hard as sometimes baby would hide underneath

@Suggerhoney try just looking fatter than normal haha I could hide this pregnancy until I’m 9 months I reckon haha

anyone else freaking out about screening results I’ve been Googling and I shouldn’t have!

Yeah I am hon. I have my 12 weeks hospital dating scan and bloodiest a week Friday. I'm worried because of my age.

I'm praying we all get low risk results

Screenshot from a video I took using the Doppler. I look way down low and angled.

View attachment 1095684

My baby is low to but I can feel the top of uterus about a inche and a half above my pubic bone. I do have a tilted pelvis though so that's probably why. I normoly find baby about a inch up from pubic bone in the middle.

Thank you ladies! I found baby this morning for a brief second (at least I think it was baby LOL) it was faster than mine but it was fainter so the screen didn’t pick up a number. I will try again in a few days! But tomorrow I have a scan so I will pay attention to where she finds baby. Pretty sure baby is on my left side.

Don't know if early nesting or the spring cleaning bug or what, but yesterday I suddenly went mad and starting cleaning everything in sight. Today I entirely regret it, I feel as tired and weak and nauseous as I did like a month ago. Plus, the house has already reverted to its previous state so I might as well not have bothered. Boooooo!

@LoneWanderer ugh I am not feeling the urge to clean anything. The house is a wreck at the moment. I am keeping up with dishes and laundry just cause I have to but haven’t actually cleaned in sooo long. Hopefully I will get energy in the second tri. I did when pregnant with my son but not my daughter. I was tired the whole pregnancy with her lol.

@LoneWanderer you aren’t alone on days I have any energy I end up wanting to clean loads. I’ve already emptied our spare bedroom of the bed etc to start making it Thumper’s

@atx614 Yay for finding heartbeat they say it usually sounds like a train or a galloping horse.
Good luck for the scan

Lone I wonder what it is about this stage in pregnancy that does that to you?! On Saturday I went for two long walks and honestly yesterday I was so unwell with nausea headaches and fatigue!!!
Lovely bump playgirl :)

I think it's being so excited at not feeling like actual death, so you go overboard and then REALLY regret it haha!

We've just had a mini-drama here, bloody baby rubbed his eye and somehow got his eyelashes folded and stuck inside the eyelid - and then would not open his eye so we could fix it for him! Took a few minutes of 'what the fuck do we do now' before I bribed him to watch the telly and he opened his eyes and out they popped. Bloody kids, eh? God knows how I'll cope with two of the little terrors.

Hahah yeah probably although I feel like I look like death a lot :(.
Oh no nothing worse bless him but glad it’s resolved

@playgirl666
Good luck with ure scan tomorrow hon I'm sure it will be amazing and I can't wait to hear all about it.

@LoneWanderer oh crikey is he OK bless him?

@atx614
So glad u found baby. For me they sound like a steam train or a galloping horse. My babies HB was very quiet when I first found it but now it's louder. Its just getting the hang of where to position the thing. When u have ure scan just look at where they put the thingy that's what I did. When I very first tried to find baby at 8 weeks I cudnt find it but It was probably to early or I had the thing way to low.

Got my results back for the nuchal treating as here we use an app :) 1:2646 for downs and 1:100000 for edwards and pateaus

Arghhhh so just to add to the fun we have the poop dramas back again, poor little mite is screaming his head off trying but it's not coming to much. Got a ton of laxatives in him today so hopefully they'll flush through by tomorrow. Just what we needed, not(!)

Arghhhh so just to add to the fun we have the poop dramas back again, poor little mite is screaming his head off trying but it's not coming to much. Got a ton of laxatives in him today so hopefully they'll flush through by tomorrow. Just what we needed, not(!)
Poor kiddo can’t catch a break! But really poor momma! I’m sorry I hope it passes quickly this time? Is it still the same tooth cutting through?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->