September 2021 due date babies!!!

Great results Bittersweet amazing!

really nervous about getting mine back! Need this little sod to play ball on Wednesday!!

@Neversayno i feel you! I will get my bloods for genetics on the 24th. I didn’t get it with either of my first two pregnancies so am feeling very nervous. I also knew someone who had a very high downs chance but her baby was fine when it was born. So trying to tell myself there is no reason to get worked up.

I'm not having the screening. I didn't last time either. What will be, will be. O:)
I agree; what will be, will be. We will keep the baby no matter what. We are doing it this time because it is the first time my insurance will cover it and this way we can find out the gender early! If I was team yellow I wouldn’t bother with the test!

Good luck playgirl666

lone lovely bump hope wee one is feeling better

I took a funny turn at tea and have been in my bed since half 6. Have been feeling nausea all day was cooking and just suddenly felt weak and dizzy. Managed to eat bit if my tea but now lying in bed

This one sure seems a bit brighter today! Which is a relief because I am still shattered. Dreading third tri with a toddler, it's been hard enough so far but at least I can still sit on the floor and pick him up and stuff - when bump takes over, which it will (if the last time is anything to go by, I will be the size of most people's 'full term with triplets' at about six months), then god help me doing normal mum stuff with him!

:rofl:

mousebraces.jpg

@LoneWanderer when I was in the third tri with my son my daughter got a kids tablet LOL. It saved me. She was 16 months when I was in the third try so I put little kid games and like Frozen on it. It was so worth it.

my scan today went well! Since it was a private scan they don’t measure or anything, but we heard heartbeat and baby was moving like crazy! I had lemonade before so that’s probably why lol. She also said I have an anterior placenta and told me if I want to do a 3D ultra sound to come back at like 26 weeks cause the placenta will get in the way if later. Ugh so I guess I will be feeling baby move later. Still going to ask at my normal scan to make sure though. She gave me a disc with images and no printed images so I have to figure out how to get those on my phone then I can post one.

@playgirl666 good luck in your scan tomorrow!!

Good luck playgirl666

lone lovely bump hope wee one is feeling better

I took a funny turn at tea and have been in my bed since half 6. Have been feeling nausea all day was cooking and just suddenly felt weak and dizzy. Managed to eat bit if my tea but now lying in bed
Ugh I am so sorry! I hope the resting helps and you feel better soon. I get dizzy when I don’t drink enough water, maybe that will help some too

Glad scan went well hun!

honestly I’m feeling so bad. Just nausea constantly I don’t want to be a whinge because I know people who would kill to be in this position but it’s impacting on my daily functioning :( I’m not being sick and I’m drinking and eating just by force now

Yup all the sympathies for that one. I keep thinking I'm over it, then days like today hit where I feel so sick. I don't even wanna move for fear of setting it off. I somehow, god knows how, drag myself through the day, as soon as other half gets home I hand over little one and curl up under a blanket. Luckily it's not constant for me like it was at the start, just a day here and there now, but it's no fun AT ALL is it? Especially at 15 weeks when they tell you it should all have passed by now! Here's hoping that second tri glow finds us both very soon.

Ok so I logged on and found 854 unread messages.. whoops!

can’t read them all but from what I’ve seen your all doing well!

I had an early scan at 6 weeks, empty sac. When back a week later and saw baby and heartbeat!\\:D/ My dates were waaayyyy off.

So I’m 14 weeks going on last period but could be anywhere between 12-14. Scan next week will help rectify this!

@LoneWanderer when I was in the third tri with my son my daughter got a kids tablet LOL. It saved me. She was 16 months when I was in the third try so I put little kid games and like Frozen on it. It was so worth it.

look at that beautiful bump lovely xx

my scan today went well! Since it was a private scan they don’t measure or anything, but we heard heartbeat and baby was moving like crazy! I had lemonade before so that’s probably why lol. She also said I have an anterior placenta and told me if I want to do a 3D ultra sound to come back at like 26 weeks cause the placenta will get in the way if later. Ugh so I guess I will be feeling baby move later. Still going to ask at my normal scan to make sure though. She gave me a disc with images and no printed images so I have to figure out how to get those on my phone then I can post one.

@playgirl666 good luck in your scan tomorrow!![/QUOT

Ahh glad the scan went well xx

Just under 4 hours until my scan, im so nervous xx

I’ve just had mine, all ok I I’ll update later.

Ok so I logged on and found 854 unread messages.. whoops!

can’t read them all but from what I’ve seen your all doing well!

I had an early scan at 6 weeks, empty sac. When back a week later and saw baby and heartbeat!\\:D/ My dates were waaayyyy off.

So I’m 14 weeks going on last period but could be anywhere between 12-14. Scan next week will help rectify this!

I wondered where you were @MrsReed2015 i am glad that all was ok yay!! Gosh times flies doesn’t it!!

Dunno how much more stress this week has in store for me but the damn toddler managed to get behind the fireguard and take a bite out of some fake coal while I was out of the room for JUST 40 FUCKING SECONDS at most.

So now I'm obviously imagining terrible scenarios where this fibreglass rock thing is tearing his insides to shreds.. meanwhile he seems absolutely fine* - though he threw the mother of all tantrums when I took the coal away and told him off.

WHY OH WHY OH WHY have I decided to double the stress with a whole extra child when, quite frankly, I'm barely competent enough to keep just one of the bloody things alive and well?! :rofl:

*doctor calling later about his butt issues so I'll run it past them but I am confident they'll tell me it's just one of those things kids do and to let it pass through.

received_864679350931060.jpeg

Well scan was interesting!!

put my dates wayyy forward due date 10 September! Baby was in a really awkward position so couldn’t get a clear Measurement of neck so for reassurance I’m having the quad test in 2 weeks!!!

apart from that everything else is perfect!! 13weeks and 5 days

13FE051D-A095-4E5A-9DF0-4D95080DA415.jpeg

I will be having the screening because I'm 41 i had a 1 in 400 chance of downs with my son which was 2 years ago that's still low risk.

I'm very worried what I will get this time. I'm scared I'm going to get a high risk result.

Nothing wrong with having a baby with downs but they can die b4 they are born. A lady on here lost her little boy at 20 weeks he had downs so I really am praying I get a low risk result again.
I'm very anxious and scared.

Do they do the bloodtest after the 12 week scan? They did with my son?
How long do u have to wait for results?
If I remember it's 7 days??

I just want all that out the way and to know baby is completely healthy.
When I was 32 pregnant with dd my chances were 1 in 1000 and the at 39 with my son it was 1 in 400. That was only 2 years ago so I'm hoping and praying it hasn't changed much and it will still be low risk.
I'm so scared.

My scan is just a week and a half away now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->