September 2021 due date babies!!!

Well scan was interesting!!

put my dates wayyy forward due date 10 September! Baby was in a really awkward position so couldn’t get a clear Measurement of neck so for reassurance I’m having the quad test in 2 weeks!!!

apart from that everything else is perfect!! 13weeks and 5 days

View attachment 1095774

That's amazing they put u forward. I'm hoping I get put forward again even just by another day so then I can just be out of first trimester.
My scan is on the 19th so a week Friday.
They didn't measure the natural fold at my privet scan so I'm nervous and so nervous about the blood test results.
Just want it all out the way.
Just to know baby is healthy.

Congratulations @playgirl666 I new all wud be OK. Such a cute little beanie. And so happy it went well.

@stephx awwwww lovely photo hon and I think that's a little girl :pink:

Can anyone please hazard a guess at mine too haha xx

can you reupload your scan pic?

Been researching all afternoon and I’m really hoping for a girl now 8-[ I thought I was on the fence

Well scan was interesting!!

put my dates wayyy forward due date 10 September! Baby was in a really awkward position so couldn’t get a clear Measurement of neck so for reassurance I’m having the quad test in 2 weeks!!!

apart from that everything else is perfect!! 13weeks and 5 days

View attachment 1095774

I’d guess boy!

Finally I have my 16 week appointment. I'll be 18 weeks by then, but hey, what can ya do?

Should be a nice month though, get to hear heartbeat, then scan two weeks later, then book section a week after that. Everything at once.

I do keep getting the odd worry that maybe everything's not okay, after all its been so long since the scan now. BUT I'm definitely starting to feel something like movement a few times a day, hoping it gets more convincing and reassuring soon, plus every few days I get hit with all the tiredness and nausea as a timely reminder that someone is messing with my insides.

Ladies worked out how to share videos yay. Do u think babies HB sounds like a galloping horse or a steam train?

And this is a video of my scan last week.
So happy I've finally realised how to upload videos.

Thank you @MadamRose for telling me how to do it. Just thought I wud give it a try and it worked. Thank you

@LoneWanderer glad the little one is feeling better

@atx614 so glad your scan went well.

@MrsReed2015 glad all is going well, its crazy how off dates etc can be. I know my dates for 100% and they still moved my dates 4 days at my scan!

@Suggerhoney I'm sure your scan will fly round! I think it mixtures between the two. I think you are having a little girl though for some reason.

@Neversayno Sorry baby was being awkward but glad all looks good at the scan :) I'd guess boy.

@playgirl666 Glad all is good :)

@stephx lovely scan - I'd guess girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"