September 2021 due date babies!!!

@LoneWanderer glad the little one is feeling better

@atx614 so glad your scan went well.

@MrsReed2015 glad all is going well, its crazy how off dates etc can be. I know my dates for 100% and they still moved my dates 4 days at my scan!

@Suggerhoney I'm sure your scan will fly round! I think it mixtures between the two. I think you are having a little girl though for some reason.

@Neversayno Sorry baby was being awkward but glad all looks good at the scan :) I'd guess boy.

@playgirl666 Glad all is good :)

@stephx lovely scan - I'd guess girl

That's what I thought like one minute it sounds like a steam train and the next a horse and then the 2 mixed together.
I'm feeling girl now to esp as hr is still fast.

Congrats on all the scans! Beautiful pics! I never figured out the nub theory or the one with where the baby implants. But I think a more rounded skull is suppose to be a boy. And a square and flatter skull a girl. But again I am not sure!

This is Thumper from this morning, haven’t done it in a few days but still not feeling movement so I do like to check every now and again. I’m sure I was feeling movement by this point with DD1 even with my placenta at the front

Ah I love the Doppler sound! It took me so long to find HB this week but I am going to try again next week and hopefully it will be easier. I have anterior placenta too so will be feeling movements late, so hoping to get better at the Doppler for peace of mind!

This is Thumper from this morning, haven’t done it in a few days but still not feeling movement so I do like to check every now and again. I’m sure I was feeling movement by this point with DD1 even with my placenta at the front

That definitely sounds like a horse

I will keep checking mine untill I feel movements. My placenta is at the back this time so I cud start feeling things by 13 weeks. Can't wait

@DSemcho welcome!!

@Suggerhoney if I don’t get movement soon I think I might cry I’m almost 17 weeks. I’m sure I wasn’t waiting this long with DD1 and an anterior placenta

I do have a weird uncomfortable lump that keeps forming my my bump - think it’s too high to be baby. Happens so randomly - Sometimes when I’m laying down and sometimes when I’m walking around and it can be so painful

This is my first anterior placenta pregnancy but they told me I could expect movement between 18-20 weeks so I bet you will be feeling movement soon hun. Hmmm... I am not sure about the lump. Is it like a cramp feeling. I got Charlie horse type cramps with my DD that were in my stomach. They did get painful too.

This is my first anterior placenta pregnancy but they told me I could expect movement between 18-20 weeks so I bet you will be feeling movement soon hun. Hmmm... I am not sure about the lump. Is it like a cramp feeling. I got Charlie horse type cramps with my DD that were in my stomach. They did get painful too.
My midwife said it could be as late as 24 weeks I’d honestly be so upset - my girls are desperate to start feeling movement.

And if could be it’s weird part of it goes sort of hard and has a physical lump but isn’t just a small section on my right hand side

@DSemcho welcome!!

@Suggerhoney if I don’t get movement soon I think I might cry I’m almost 17 weeks. I’m sure I wasn’t waiting this long with DD1 and an anterior placenta

I do have a weird uncomfortable lump that keeps forming my my bump - think it’s too high to be baby. Happens so randomly - Sometimes when I’m laying down and sometimes when I’m walking around and it can be so painful

I felt small movements from 18 weeks with my son and Anterior placenta and I think it was around 18 weeks with dd to and I had a Anterior placenta with her to.

I didn't start feeling actual kicks untill 21 weeks and the really big movements was around week 28. I hated having to wait so long but it's just the placenta cushioning the movements.

With our eldest Son my placenta was at the back and i started feeling movements at 14 weeks with him.

It was so hard with Anterior placenta. All the other ladies were feeling movements and I wasn't.
I totally know how u feel. U mite start feeling flutters in the next week or so hon. So look out for them.

I haven't felt a thing yet. I think lone was feeling something something at 11 weeks if I remember but I've not felt anything at all yet but hopefully I will soon. In the next few weeks.

I felt small movements from 18 weeks with my son and Anterior placenta and I think it was around 18 weeks with dd to and I had a Anterior placenta with her to.

I didn't start feeling actual kicks untill 21 weeks and the really big movements was around week 28. I hated having to wait so long but it's just the placenta cushioning the movements.

With our eldest Son my placenta was at the back and i started feeling movements at 14 weeks with him.

It was so hard with Anterior placenta. All the other ladies were feeling movements and I wasn't.
I totally know how u feel. U mite start feeling flutters in the next week or so hon. So look out for them.

Yes it’s just strange I think with DD 1 it was around 16 weeks. So to be closer to 17 and still nothing yet it be my 3rd pregnancy just seems weird

Yeah mine comes and goes: nothing today as yet but yesterday it was definitely moving about in there. Same last time too. But nothing spectacular, just the odd bit of - calling it fluttering isn't right, it's nothing like that... more like something rolling over in there. Or like... going over a big hill in the car. Very slight, but defs there.

But that said, I didn't get proper 'feel from the outside' kicks until 24 weeks with my first, and that was with a placenta at the back. Probably nearer 26 weeks when other half could first get a feel of it. Takes bloody ages for them to get the strength and size to actually get through all the layers and make a noticeable impact.

Steph your first picture looks like stacking which would make me say :blue:! Neversayno I can’t see the nub on yours sadly

I’ve not felt any flutter today felt lots of tickles from the inside yesterday! Morning sickness still rife and boobs hurting.

Steph your first picture looks like stacking which would make me say :blue:! Neversayno I can’t see the nub on yours sadly

I’ve not felt any flutter today felt lots of tickles from the inside yesterday! Morning sickness still rife and boobs hurting.
Any idea about these @Bittersweet

799E53A2-EAB5-4B43-BF35-D0E87694E02E.jpeg F79FB7CA-B30D-4EC1-AC2A-9E174269FE41.jpeg

Yay for you feeling tickles!

Got a bit left behind, but have finally caught up with all the comments!!

Feeling so much less yuck the last few days! :lol: had a crazy busy day at work today, think I ran up and downstairs a few too many times, my stomach really aches tonight :neutral: not comfy!!

I'm still feeling sick most days but haven't been sick yet. Been very close but managed to stop myself.
Boobs are sore

Having mega round ligament pain tonight right in the groan outch.

Oh yes it takes ages to feel kicks on the outside. That's definitely around the 23+ week mark.
I know as soon as I get to 2nd trimester it will fly.
Just under 2 weeks and 2nd tri yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"