September 2021 due date babies!!!

Oh yes it takes ages to feel kicks on the outside. That's definitely around the 23+ week mark.
I know as soon as I get to 2nd trimester it will fly.
Just under 2 weeks and 2nd tri yay
Not long at all until you hit the 2nd tri!

I'm 12 weeks today!! Got my scan Tuesday, so I'm excited, nervous and all the emotions. OH can't come with me this time because he starts a new job on Monday, so wouldn't give a great impression to ask for Tues afternoon off! Also at a different hospital to previous, so going to be a bit weird!

Madamrose no nub there that’s clear hun sorry x

@Zoboe95 good luck on your scan Tuesday! Can’t wait to see pics!

@Suggerhoney so close to the second tri!! I have been having RL pain lately as well. No fun!

I have finally been able to sleep better the last few nights. My hip isn’t hurting as much. Hopefully the good sleep continues. Still not eating the greatest as I it’s hard to eat meat and I am eating mostly carbs. I bought a pregnancy protein shake powder off Amazon called mommi and it got good reviews but was terrible and smelled like chemicals lol. Anyone have a protein powder they like that’s safe during pregnancy?

Here are some pics from my scan this week, I had to take pictures of the screen so not great but still nice to see little one growing. I don’t know the theories well but anyone have any guesses on gender?

93BE7AAD-0567-48E9-BD0F-A4BFF8DCDCB6.jpeg 95098081-5EF3-46B3-A98D-3267B4E54278.jpeg

Aww fab pics hun too early for nub and too late for Ramzi sadly x

@Bittersweet I didn’t think their was.

@Zoboe95 happy 12 weeks!

@atx614 lovely pictures :) I agree it’s lovely to see baby progressing

I’m not sure if my bump has popped more everyone was commenting about how big I look today - asking if I’m sure I’m only almost 17 weeks ](*,)

Madam rose there isn’t on mine either annoyingly but probably a good way to keep me team :yellow:.

re your bump j hear you! I was all bloat from 10/12 weeks and now it’s a definitive bump it’s also getting harder which is great

Mines definitely a bump has vee
Madam rose there isn’t on mine either annoyingly but probably a good way to keep me team :yellow:.

re your bump j hear you! I was all bloat from 10/12 weeks and now it’s a definitive bump it’s also getting harder which is great

mines definitely a bump has been for a while but today everyone has just been making comments - makes me wonder if I’m bigger than I should be :help:

@MadamRose I think it's just a thing people say to be honest. I remember people saying it to me last time, along with 'are you sure it's not twins?' but in reality I was tiny the whole way through! Lo was only 5lb 9oz, and I was still wearing my usual leggings the night I went into labour!

I think if it’s quite obvious now people will be a bit more vocal aboht it hun. I don’t believe in there being a right or wrong size anyway :) x

Good luck at ure scan @Zoboe95
I'm just behind u hehe. My scan and screening bloods is this Friday.

Unfortunately me and DH have to be at the hospital at 8:30am on friday to have lateral flow covid test.
Providing we both get a negative then can both go to scan. That's at 9:20am.

Just makes me extra anxious having to have that now.
But I don't go anywhere because I'm classed as supper vulnerable and cud die if i got covid so I'm still sheilding so should be OK but just didn't need the added stress on top of being really anxious about the scan and blood results.

I really hope and pray I get low risk[-o<[-o<

@atx614
Great photo u was lucky they let u take a pic with ure phone they wudnt let me do that with My 2 early scans.

Yes not long now. 1 week and 2 days untill 2nd tri. Cud be even sooner if I get put more forward.

Be so glad to get out of first tri it's dragged so bad.

So my bump has really popped over night will get a photo.

Seen my 84 year old nanna today she had a feel of the bump and also around my back and she's completely changed her mind and is now saying boy. Creepy thing is she is normoly right lol.

She thought girl with my son untill she saw me so be interesting to see if she is right in the next few weeks.

OK so this is all bump no bloat. Not eaten today yet. Only a tiny pork pie lol. Almost 12 weeks bumpy.
20210313_163613.jpg 20210313_163657.jpg

The other half is spring cleaning like a man possessed. Nesting must have kicked in.

I'm sat on my arse watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with the tiny one.

I do not nest, I rest. :rofl:

U have ure DH very well trained hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back