September 2021 due date babies!!!

Screenshot_20210313-200456_Instagram.jpg This was me at 36 weeks with my son

Lovely bump! I haven't really got a bump yet, but my comfy jeans don't fit any more :-( I'm in that inbetweeny bit where my jeans don't fit, but my maternity jeans are massive!

Felt a bit rubbish this weekend, Full of cold and just meh. Got to get our room tidy by Monday as we've got a guy coming to look at the windows, but just cannot summon the energy!!

Lovely bump! I haven't really got a bump yet, but my comfy jeans don't fit any more :-( I'm in that inbetweeny bit where my jeans don't fit, but my maternity jeans are massive!

Felt a bit rubbish this weekend, Full of cold and just meh. Got to get our room tidy by Monday as we've got a guy coming to look at the windows, but just cannot summon the energy!!

Thanks hon. My maternity jeggings were a little bit big on me but now they fit me great.
I always show early on in pregnancy. Always by 12 weeks I have a bump. I'm very pattite so I don't know it that has something to do with it

But I have a tilted pelvis and womb so the top of uterus is nearly half way to my belly button so that cud be another reason why I have a bump by 11/12 weeks.
I'm almost 12 week now so it seemed my bump just popped over night.

I've been having alot of round ligament pain for the past few days so new something was going on.
By 15 weeks I'm quite big. I always get people saying is it twins. Not yet with this one because I haven't been anywhere but by 14 weeks with my son the comments started.

I do think ure right and it's just something people do. See a pregnant woman. Ooow when u due then? u say ure only like 16 17 18 weeks, and its Ure big are u having twins or triplets. Oh yes I've had that alot. And will prob will with this one to when I start going out and about.

:shock:

Yeah ignore folk, everyone has an opinion, either you're too big or too small or carrying too high or low or whatever. Your bump is absolutely perfect for you, balls to anyone making you doubt that.

I looked full term from halfway through with the boy so I just embraced it. Here's me last time at 26 weeks...

:rofl:

Screenshot_20210313-202321_Instagram.jpg

I feel some flutters randomly, not sure if it's baby or not lol. Been feeling more tired this time around than normal, more stressed. But my life is definitely different this time around - and going through it alone is also weird.

My oldest is excited, and demands it be a girl - he has told me multiple times if it's a boy he will be "stressed up" (he's 5.5).

This time was an oopsie baby, from a date night with a guy. It was supposed to be a week and a half after my ovulation date, but guess who ovulated late. I told him, but he doesn't want to be involved. So single mom of 3 here I come!

Nausea isn't as bad, food aversions are still hit or miss (I believe I'm 12 weeks today?).

Next OB appointment is 24March, where we are doing the panorama blood test, so I will hopefully know the gender soon. Fx'd for a girl since I already have two boys.

17 weeks today! Can’t believe how fast it’s going!!! So close to being half way!!!

I wasn’t sure if I maybe felt movement yesterday but it was more of a roll than a flutter or pop so waiting to see if I feel it again to be sure!

I was sorting all the photos on my phone last night (my dropbox is full so I was transferring loads to my external hard drive) and found some from just before lockdown last year when we went to visit my cousin and her newborn and there is lovely photos of by girls holding her baby. Can’t believe in a few months that will be them with their brother or sister <3

@Suggerhoney my round ligament pain is crazy, I stood up yesterday after my dinner and watching the rugby and the pain literally took my breath away for a second!

Happy Mother’s Day to all the U.K. mummies!!!

5A97119E-C0F3-4AD4-9340-8C452156E77F.jpeg

Great to catch up with you all! Happy Mother’s Day Uk mummies xx

@MadamRose beautiful bump! And I LOVE that dress.

@DSemcho happy 12 weeks! I hope you have a girl so your little guy isn’t “stressed up”, he sounds like a drama boy like my little guy LOL. My appt and scan is also the 24th and will be doing bloods to find out gender as well. Will you get a scan that day as well?

@DSemcho happy 12 weeks! I hope you have a girl so your little guy isn’t “stressed up”, he sounds like a drama boy like my little guy LOL. My appt and scan is also the 24th and will be doing bloods to find out gender as well. Will you get a scan that day as well?

Nope. Even though I'm high risk due to multiple losses, they're not doing another scan until 20 weeks for some reason. I hope it's a girl too, because I've decided I'm getting my tubes tied after this lol.

So, its been like however long since I last posted about getting movement, I dunno, like four days? Anyway since then: nothing. Not so much as a flicker. Wasnt overly concerned because its early days and the little buggers can hide pretty well in there, but the longer it doesn't do anything at all, the more anxious I am for it to just boot me or something so I know all is well. Still just over a week til midwife, so hopefully it spends the next few days getting more active again.

@DSemcho ugh that stinks. I’m so sorry. Are you able to book a private scan for reassurance?

@LoneWanderer I hope you feel movement today. That is stressful but I think completely normal! I remember early on with my son after I felt movement it would be a few days until I felt it again. Then after a few weeks the movement became regular once he was a little bigger. Maybe you could look ok FB and see if you could get a Doppler for reassurance? I am happy your next appointment isn’t far off.

Had a lovely lunch of bacon cheese and green breans and now I’ve thrown it all up first time this pregnancy I’ve been sick

Shew!!! I’ve been gone a couple of days and it took forever to catch up on everyone’s comments!!!! I’m jealous of all your bumps. I still have nothing. I’m 12 wks so maybe I’ll pop soon? I want a bump. I never got one with my last baby until he dropped right before I had him and since this will be my last I want a bump for the whole time.

my round ligament pain has been out of this world. Takes my breath away. I still am only losing weight. @Suggerhoney sorry you’re sick. I’ve thrown up nearly daily for the last two months. It’s exhausting.

I still don’t feel pregnant. Don’t feel like I’m going to actually have a baby. Maybe that’s why I’m so quiet in here. You’re all so excited and I just don’t feel it yet. Is that normal? Will it go away? With Zane as soon as I saw his hb flicker on the US I was excited. I cried. I listened with the Doppler every day. I barely use it with this one. Every few days maybe just for reassurance.

Happy Mother’s Day to you all!! It’s not time here yet. Not sure when mother’s day is tbh

also is anyone else dealing with constipation? I have it so bad I want to cry some days. My midwife has me on a twice a day stool softener but that’s only brought about two separate BMs. It’s actually terrible. This pregnancy is so different than all my others in every way.

Shew!!! I’ve been gone a couple of days and it took forever to catch up on everyone’s comments!!!! I’m jealous of all your bumps. I still have nothing. I’m 12 wks so maybe I’ll pop soon? I want a bump. I never got one with my last baby until he dropped right before I had him and since this will be my last I want a bump for the whole time.

my round ligament pain has been out of this world. Takes my breath away. I still am only losing weight. @Suggerhoney sorry you’re sick. I’ve thrown up nearly daily for the last two months. It’s exhausting.

I still don’t feel pregnant. Don’t feel like I’m going to actually have a baby. Maybe that’s why I’m so quiet in here. You’re all so excited and I just don’t feel it yet. Is that normal? Will it go away? With Zane as soon as I saw his hb flicker on the US I was excited. I cried. I listened with the Doppler every day. I barely use it with this one. Every few days maybe just for reassurance.

Happy Mother’s Day to you all!! It’s not time here yet. Not sure when mother’s day is tbh

also is anyone else dealing with constipation? I have it so bad I want to cry some days. My midwife has me on a twice a day stool softener but that’s only brought about two separate BMs. It’s actually terrible. This pregnancy is so different than all my others in every way.

I'm not excited. Honestly, I'm just ticking along. The first time was a miracle we thought would never happen, this one... well it's a bonus, we always said we wanted two, perhaps not quite so quickly though haha! Since my sickness faded I don't feel anything, especially with the little tickles stopping as well. So I just feel decidedly normal over here.

I was the same with the boy though, like, for all the scans and hearing the heartbeat and everything, it just never really hit home. Even when we first brought the baby home, I felt like we'd just been given a random baby, rather than him being, you know, mine. He grew on me pretty quick of course, but I guess I just don't bond with bumps until they are screaming balls of actual baby.

And as for my bump - sure I'm massive, but to be honest it's left over from the last one so I was always gonna pop quickly. I put on SOOOOOOO much weight during and after, and the kid was so big he split all my abdo muscles, so I've never really stopped looking pregnant. Even so, I didn't expect to be THIS big this quick.

And Christ, don't talk to me about bloody constipation! From the second I get pregnant until about a month after delivery, that's just it for my bowels. Beyond TMI here but there's been points that only... ahem... manual disimpaction will do the trick. Seriously IT SUCKS MAJOR BALLS. I have no advice, just all the sympathy and solidarity.

Got my scan tomorrow, not been nervous really at all until about an hour ago when I went to the bathroom and found a little blood me and oh DTD last night, so I really really hope it's because of that, but I'm really scared now! It was only a little bit, sorry tmi, one stringy bit then a few spots. I've put a pad on for the last hour and there's like 2 tiny marks, so I'm really hoping it's nothing, but it's freaking me out!

Got my scan tomorrow, not been nervous really at all until about an hour ago when I went to the bathroom and found a little blood me and oh DTD last night, so I really really hope it's because of that, but I'm really scared now! It was only a little bit, sorry tmi, one stringy bit then a few spots. I've put a pad on for the last hour and there's like 2 tiny marks, so I'm really hoping it's nothing, but it's freaking me out!

Aww do try not to worry, it *will* be because of last night - very easy to irritate the cervix especially early on. All that extra blood floating about and everything's so sensitive. Great that you have the scan tomorrow to put your mind at rest. Get your feet up, have a brew and try and relax. Be lovely to see bubba tomorrow, try to look forward to it. Let us know how you get on.

Aww do try not to worry, it *will* be because of last night - very easy to irritate the cervix especially early on. All that extra blood floating about and everything's so sensitive. Great that you have the scan tomorrow to put your mind at rest. Get your feet up, have a brew and try and relax. Be lovely to see bubba tomorrow, try to look forward to it. Let us know how you get on.

Jesus I'm a wreck, read your comment, and your positivity nearly made me cry thankyou though, it does help! I'm full of cold, and tired and I think everything just hit me tonight! I'm having one of those nights where I don't even want all the attention for it, I just want to curl up and hide somewhere!

Coming on here meant I could talk about it with people who understand what we are all going through, and that really helps ❤️

Jesus I'm a wreck, read your comment, and your positivity nearly made me cry thankyou though, it does help! I'm full of cold, and tired and I think everything just hit me tonight! I'm having one of those nights where I don't even want all the attention for it, I just want to curl up and hide somewhere!

Coming on here meant I could talk about it with people who understand what we are all going through, and that really helps ❤️

Awww bless you, it's rubbish that you're feeling poorly, that won't help. Seriously, I'd pretty much expect to see a bit of blood after sex, it's perfectly normal in the early days, so don't let it worry you at all. Honestly I'm just impressed you're even up for DTD haha! A cold is a damn fine excuse in my book ;)

Tomorrow will be lovely, you'll get to see the little one. Hope it cooperates and you get some good pics to take home.

:holly:... just because.

not sure oh could survive without DTD throughout

:holly: I wish this emoji was available not on this platform, I would use it a LOT more regularly!!

Anyway enough of me being all negative, how is everyone doing?? Hopefully I'll be back to my positive self tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->