September 2021 due date babies!!!

Got my scan tomorrow, not been nervous really at all until about an hour ago when I went to the bathroom and found a little blood me and oh DTD last night, so I really really hope it's because of that, but I'm really scared now! It was only a little bit, sorry tmi, one stringy bit then a few spots. I've put a pad on for the last hour and there's like 2 tiny marks, so I'm really hoping it's nothing, but it's freaking me out!

I had that happen with my son at 12 weeks untill 13 weeks.
It was only when wiping and was cm with bright red streaks in and then pinky spotting.
I had a scan and all was fine.
Midwife just told me it's very normol to spot in first trimester.
I'm sure ure scan will be amazing tomorrow.

Mine is Friday and I'm just willing the days away.
That's why I've been a bit quite on here.
I Just want to get it all out the way and no baby is OK.
I'm so freeking scared.

Fairly sure I just felt something roll about in there. Having a sugary tea to try and perk the little bugger up a bit, and I think it might be working. Yay!

Today I actually feel second-trimestery, finally - completely less sick, lots of energy, even forced myself to put a face on and get my glow going. It's been proper sunny, me and toddler had a walk round the block (which took fucking ages because that kid cannot go more than two feet forward before changing direction or just sitting down) and I'm even getting a bit of work done for once.

Guarantee tomorrow I'll regret my optimism but for now, WOOOOO all the second tri vibes. Big love ladies! <3

baw.jpg

@Zoboe95 yes I agree with Lone, I am just impressed you he sex lol! And I sure the blood, especially with that tiny amount was from sex. I had a tiny but after my 8 week pap smear and my dr told me I probably would because the cervix is so sensitive right now. He also said it is very common to have spotting after sex. But I am very happy your scan is tomorrow so you won’t have to worry long! What time is your scan?

Fairly sure I just felt something roll about in there. Having a sugary tea to try and perk the little bugger up a bit, and I think it might be working. Yay!

Today I actually feel second-trimestery, finally - completely less sick, lots of energy, even forced myself to put a face on and get my glow going. It's been proper sunny, me and toddler had a walk round the block (which took fucking ages because that kid cannot go more than two feet forward before changing direction or just sitting down) and I'm even getting a bit of work done for once.

Guarantee tomorrow I'll regret my optimism but for now, WOOOOO all the second tri vibes. Big love ladies! <3

View attachment 1096019

Beautiful hon

So I thought I wud share a photo of myself so u know who ure talking to.
I don't actually look 41 and alot of people don't believe me when I tell them.
My name is Danielle but my fiends call me Danniii.
Hi:hi:

Screenshot_20210315-210318_Instagram.jpg

Thankyou all for all your positivity and distractions ❤️❤️ sat here trying not to cry at all your lovely distractions! I'm never usually hormonal and cryey!

Good luck sweety

Terrible night sleep last night and now feeling as sick as a dog.

Good luck with ure scan today @Zoboe95 I'm praying everything goes brilliantly and looking forward to seeing photo.

@LoneWanderer u make me laugh so much. Glad ure here making us all giggle we definitely need it.

I have a question about HR.
So 12 weeks now and little one is still 168bpm is that to fast at this stage or is that still a healthy HR?

Another 3 full days untill my scan.
Kind of glad it's been booked for early morning now but I bet on Friday I will be like a zombie lol.

I am excited but also nervous. Just want it to go well and get low risk results with the screening and then I can book my gender scan for 16 weeks.

Terrible night sleep last night and now feeling as sick as a dog.

Good luck with ure scan today @Zoboe95 I'm praying everything goes brilliantly and looking forward to seeing photo.

@LoneWanderer u make me laugh so much. Glad ure here making us all giggle we definitely need it.

I have a question about HR.
So 12 weeks now and little one is still 168bpm is that to fast at this stage or is that still a healthy HR?

Another 3 full days untill my scan.
Kind of glad it's been booked for early morning now but I bet on Friday I will be like a zombie lol.

I am excited but also nervous. Just want it to go well and get low risk results with the screening and then I can book my gender scan for 16 weeks.

160’ish beats per minute is perfect for 12 weeks!! Yay! Sounds amazing

I dunno what it is about pregnancy that makes other people's food look so appealing to me, but almost every day my poor other half comes home from work to this exact announcement:

"I ate your [whatever].
I'm not even sorry.
I DIDN'T EVEN LIKE IT!"

:rofl:

Lone that’s so funny! I’m the opposite I lose it when my OH eats anything that is mine haha!

Zoe hope scan went okay!

suggar it’s nice to meet you no way you are 41!!

im still feeling a bit ick. After being physically sick yesterday I spent the afternoon on the sofa watching Netflix. Went to bed at half 8. Fell straight asleep and this morning I had a headache so OH took wee one to nursery and let me sleep in. I’m off this week anyway. Got up at half 9 walked the dog for an hour or so dyed my roots they were so grey (and I’m only 28!) went to the shop for a salad for lunch and now I’m back on sofa again haha! Oh and I hoovered and some washing. So actually feel like I’ve made some effort today haha! I’ve got a work thing at 4 so a few hours for me

Well just checked babies HB again and was 158 to 160bpm. Getting excited about my scan now and can't wait to see baby again but I am still nervous.
Kind of just wiling the week away to get to Friday.
Not looking forward to the covid test b4 it tho, its the one that has to go up Ure nose that's freeking me out. I hate stuff being put up my nose and it looks like they shove that thing right up there:shock:

@LoneWanderer hahahaha brilliant I love that hahahaha.

@Zoboe95
Really hope ure scan went well hon thinking of you

Lone that’s so funny! I’m the opposite I lose it when my OH eats anything that is mine haha!

Zoe hope scan went okay!

suggar it’s nice to meet you no way you are 41!!

im still feeling a bit ick. After being physically sick yesterday I spent the afternoon on the sofa watching Netflix. Went to bed at half 8. Fell straight asleep and this morning I had a headache so OH took wee one to nursery and let me sleep in. I’m off this week anyway. Got up at half 9 walked the dog for an hour or so dyed my roots they were so grey (and I’m only 28!) went to the shop for a salad for lunch and now I’m back on sofa again haha! Oh and I hoovered and some washing. So actually feel like I’ve made some effort today haha! I’ve got a work thing at 4 so a few hours for me

Thank you hon. Yep nobody ever believes me when i tell them how old I am. I've had to get my past port out b4 to prove it haha.

Scan was amazing, literally found tiny one and their heartbeat the second they put the scanner on my stomach! Got a few really nice pictures too! It was at a random little hospital that Ive never been to before, but parking was free!!! (Is it weird to get excited about that?!) And there was no mention of cost for scan photos, they just asked if I wanted some! Managed to get bloods for testing on first attempt again too! Shared with a lot of my closest now, and going to put this pic on Facebook later tonight I think!

IMG_20210316_180253_438.jpg IMG-20210316-WA0000.jpeg

Yay Zo! Awesome pic! And heeeeey little one <3
Hope you feel reassured now and can relax and enjoy things. Baby looks GREAT.

Glad scan went well Zoe a bit more relief now!
So I’m in Scotland and it’s been announced when things can re open. Except my hairdresser has stopped and I can’t find a new one since everyone is so busy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->