September 2021 due date babies!!!

14 hours and 50 mins untill my scan so so nervous right now

I've also been living of bagels, sandwiches, cheese and crackers I always seem to want that at night lol.
Also had marmite on bagels the other day I normally hate marmite lol.

@LoneWanderer that does sound like round ligament pain hon I've had it on and off and It can really take ure breath away.

@Suggerhoney im sure everything will be amazing! Can’t wait to hear how it goes!

@LoneWanderer my RLP started at the sides but I definitely sometimes get it in the centre of my bump. With it being your second everything will be looser too so definitely plausible. Mine are sometimes so bad they take my breathe away!

Think I scared the poor bloke, he came home with basically half of Sainsburys.
Bless.

Hahahahahaha half of sainsburys I'm dieing :rofl:

@Suggerhoney im sure everything will be amazing! Can’t wait to hear how it goes!

@LoneWanderer my RLP started at the sides but I definitely sometimes get it in the centre of my bump. With it being your second everything will be looser too so definitely plausible. Mine are sometimes so bad they take my breathe away!

Thank you hon I really hope so I'm very nervous now :-(

Suggar good luck everything will be great!!!

lone haha your ooor oh! I did the shopping. Today oh said to me oh you’ve only bought what you like. Yes that is correct what’s your problem

Suggar good luck everything will be great!!!

lone haha your ooor oh! I did the shopping. Today oh said to me oh you’ve only bought what you like. Yes that is correct what’s your problem

Thanks hon I hope so. Hahaha love it that u got what u liked I wud so do the same if I did the shopping alone. My DH comes with me and watches everything I put in the trolly haha. Some times I do get to sneek something in if he turns his back for a second. He always moans when I go with because we end up spending more haha.

Yesterday I opened the fridge without the fridge smell making me heave ...first time that's happened in a while!! \\:D/

Today I had an utterly pants day at work, but I didn't feel like heaving at all, so again bit of a win!! :-k

I will be 13 weeks tomorrow, and I feel like my body knows it and is giving me a break at last! Bit of an emotional wreck though, when I have a bad day I hold it in all day, then get home and have to cry at someone before resetting, and being normal again damn hormones!

The kid has a stacking toy that plays nursery rhymes. Anyway, the batteries are going in it.

So now all the tunes have slowed down and it sounds like a haunted nightmare: and also it's started going off by itself for no reason. Including at 3am last night(!)

Quite frankly, my nerves are shattered.

:rofl:

So me and DH just had our covid test and just sat waiting for results then on to scan and bloods shitting it so much.
:nope:

Hello ladies so scan went really well. Everything looked great.
I now have my official due date and I no this won't change now. I've been put forward again and my due date is 25th September.
I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and 2nd trimester tomorrow yay.

Had the bloods done and she said for a high risk result u will hear back within 7 working days.
Hopefully it will be all good.
Baby was very active and kicking and moving his her hands so cute.
I really do think this is a girl now.

I have booked a gender scan at the privet place on 10th April and my 20 weeks scan is booked for 12th May which is a day b4 my DH birthday.
Do feel relieved now but will feel even better when I get these results.

@Neversayno can u please change my due date to 25th September hon.

Here is some pics of baby.
Gender guesses welcome hehe :pink::blue:???

20210319_101839.jpg 20210319_101822.jpg 20210319_101931.jpg

Excuse the red circle I was wondering if that was the nub lol:shrug:

Aww brilliant news suggar! Sorry I can’t see the nub as baby has legs in the way in all 3! Bit like my cheeky one too!
I need to ask my midwife on Tuesday to change my edd as she put it as 3.9 but it’s 2.9 it’s only a day but it’ll make a difference for induction etc

Aww brilliant news suggar! Sorry I can’t see the nub as baby has legs in the way in all 3! Bit like my cheeky one too!
I need to ask my midwife on Tuesday to change my edd as she put it as 3.9 but it’s 2.9 it’s only a day but it’ll make a difference for induction etc

Oh yes let her know hon even a day extra is good hehe.
I will be induced to and it normally happens around 37 weeks so cud have Baby then beginning of September.
Thanks hon I'm so useless with the nub I don't have a clue what I'm looking for hahaha.
Looks like me and you have cheeky little monkeys on the way haha.

So glad all is okay @Suggerhoney lovely pictures :)

Thanks so much hon just the wait for the blood results now. Hope they come back ok[-o<

Hello ladies so scan went really well. Everything looked great.
I now have my official due date and I no this won't change now. I've been put forward again and my due date is 25th September.
I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and 2nd trimester tomorrow yay.

Had the bloods done and she said for a high risk result u will hear back within 7 working days.
Hopefully it will be all good.
Baby was very active and kicking and moving his her hands so cute.
I really do think this is a girl now.

I have booked a gender scan at the privet place on 10th April and my 20 weeks scan is booked for 12th May which is a day b4 my DH birthday.
Do feel relieved now but will feel even better when I get these results.

@Neversayno can u please change my due date to 25th September hon.

Here is some pics of baby.
Gender guesses welcome hehe :pink::blue:???

View attachment 1096192 View attachment 1096193 View attachment 1096194

Excuse the red circle I was wondering if that was the nub lol:shrug:
Sugger!!!!! That’s my due date!!!!! We’re due date twins!!!!!!

Also. I don’t know if y’all have been on any other mommy boards lately. But let me say we need to allllll be glad we’re not ttc right now. Something bad has happened to frer. They’re giving obvious lines when not pregnant. And this is about the 3rd post I’ve seen like this. Look at this!! It’s crazy. I’m shook by it so had to share.

579017DF-7A20-4069-8451-015648C39F15.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->