September 2021 due date babies!!!

Sugger!!!!! That’s my due date!!!!! We’re due date twins!!!!!!

Oh wow that's awesome hon. Ooooow we are definitely bump buddies hehe. So cool we both are due the same day. I will have Baby early but its still awesome.
I was so shocked when she said it was the 25th I was like WHAT? Haha.
I feel like I've skipped half of the last week of the first trimester.
Can't believe I'm gonna be 2nd tri tomorrow I felt like this was never coming. And u will be to yay.
I was originally due the 30th then 28th and now 25th but I know this one sticks now.

Also. I don’t know if y’all have been on any other mommy boards lately. But let me say we need to allllll be glad we’re not ttc right now. Something bad has happened to frer. They’re giving obvious lines when not pregnant. And this is about the 3rd post I’ve seen like this. Look at this!! It’s crazy. I’m shook by it so had to share.

View attachment 1096217

Oh gosh u can clearly see that. That's horrible giving false lines and some poor womon false hope :cry:

No idea why but nausea found me again today, I thought I was past it but apparently not.

So I am thanking past me profusely for this genius purchase, it kept him entertained all afternoon so I could lie about eating and feeling sorry for myself!

:rofl:

20210319_153929.jpg

Oh wow that's awesome hon. Ooooow we are definitely bump buddies hehe. So cool we both are due the same day. I will have Baby early but its still awesome.
I was so shocked when she said it was the 25th I was like WHAT? Haha.
I feel like I've skipped half of the last week of the first trimester.
Can't believe I'm gonna be 2nd tri tomorrow I felt like this was never coming. And u will be to yay.
I was originally due the 30th then 28th and now 25th but I know this one sticks now.
I always have my babies early as well. Longest I’ve ever carried was 36+6. My midwife is going to start me on progesterone shots at 16 weeks with this baby though to try and hold it in there to term at least.

Innit, I don't remember this from last time. I felt sick early on, then it got progressively better, and from about 12 weeks I was fine.

This time round I just never know if it'll be a good day or bad, or when it will end! Today absolutely everything has me feeling queasy.

Plus for added fun I've got a sort of rash with outrageously bad itching that comes and goes, seems like I'm allergic to something but can't figure out what. Far too early to be anything serious, I've had it since like eight weeks on and off so I'm not worried at all, but oh my word, it is driving me mad. Slightly concerned I've become allergic to the dog, so hopefully it ain't that: best thing Doctor Google can come up with for it is 'Keratosis Pilaris' as that can flare up and itch during pregnancy.

If it doesn't ease off soon I'll be off to the chemist to demand some calamine lotion or whatever to take the edge off, failing that I might just have to peel all my skin off and live out my life like this:

robwil.jpg

Are any of you getting BH contractions already? I’ve been getting them for a couple of days now. Thought I was crazy so today I laid down and paid attention and sure enough when they hit my uterus gets very hard and tight. Is that dangerous? It’s too late to call my doctor for the weekend and I’m kinda nervous about it.

I always have my babies early as well. Longest I’ve ever carried was 36+6. My midwife is going to start me on progesterone shots at 16 weeks with this baby though to try and hold it in there to term at least.

Yeah now they really try and make womon get to 37 weeks at the very least because that's still classed as term.
They thought I was going into labour at 36 weeks and they said they wud stop it if I was because babies lungs are not fully mature untill 37 weeks.

With my DD I was induced at 35+4 weeks because I had pre eclampsia and ICP.
I had ICP with my son too and was induced at 37 weeks.

I had a liver transplant 10 years ago so they don't like me going to far because of my scar.
The furthest they wud probably let me go is 38 weeks.

I will know more about this pregnancy when I see the high risk pregnancy consultant on 31st March.

With Tommy it was planned for 37 to 38 weeks and they booked me in for 37+3 but with the ICP the itching got so bad to the point I was scratching so much I was bleeding so they agreed to induce at 37 weeks.
Really hoping I manage to get to 37 weeks again with this one, I definitely wudnt want another premmie like my DD that was scary and she had to stay in SCBU for 17 days.
So I hope both me and u get to 37 weeks hon.

Innit, I don't remember this from last time. I felt sick early on, then it got progressively better, and from about 12 weeks I was fine.

This time round I just never know if it'll be a good day or bad, or when it will end! Today absolutely everything has me feeling queasy.

Plus for added fun I've got a sort of rash with outrageously bad itching that comes and goes, seems like I'm allergic to something but can't figure out what. Far too early to be anything serious, I've had it since like eight weeks on and off so I'm not worried at all, but oh my word, it is driving me mad. Slightly concerned I've become allergic to the dog, so hopefully it ain't that: best thing Doctor Google can come up with for it is 'Keratosis Pilaris' as that can flare up and itch during pregnancy.

If it doesn't ease off soon I'll be off to the chemist to demand some calamine lotion or whatever to take the edge off, failing that I might just have to peel all my skin off and live out my life like this:

View attachment 1096232

Keep an eye on that itching hon. If it gets real bad tell ure doctor to check ure liver function and bile acid levels because I had ICP or cholistosis of pregnancy with my last 2 and with my son it started at 10 weeks and diagnosed at just 17 weeks.
With my DD I didn't get it until 3rd tri but with son was from first trimester.
Definitely keep an eye on it hon it can be dangerous if left untreated.
I got a rash with mine to and wud scratch so badly I wud bleed.

I have 75% chance of getting it again with this pregnancy.
I already had it by now with my son.

They say its a 3rd trimester thing but that's not true.

U can just get itchy in pregnancy tho because stretching skin etc so ure itching cud be completely normol but I just wanted to warn u.

Where is the itching hon?
With ICP u can get it all over and also palms of hands and souls of feet but I only had it on my belly with DD and then with my son at 10 weeks I just started getting a itchy belly the chest boobs back legs and arms, the souls of feet and palms started itching a little later.

Definitely keep a eye on it hon.
It's horrible being itchy :-(.

Yeah am well aware of that liver thing, it sounds HORRID, so sorry you've had to go through that.

This is 100% an allergic thing though, I've already been in A&E with an outbreak of hives so bad I needed steroids, and I've got actual scars from where I've properly cut myself with itching so bad. Just dont know WHAT I'm allergic to. I thought it was penicillin at the time as I was on antibiotics but now I'm long past taking them and still getting these flare ups and weird rashes. Hoping so much it's not the dog as there's fuck all I can do if it is: he's our dog and that's that, so I'd just have to learn to live with it. But honestly it could be anything. Maybe I'm allergic to this baby hahahahaha

Hey ladies!
Haven’t had time to stop and scratch my arse this week!! Honestly the kids at school are bat shit crazy!!

@Suggerhoney beautiful pic! I’m not going to guess gender! I’ve updated your date too.

@Zoboe95 glad all went well for you too honey

@LoneWanderer still continuing to make me cry with laughter!

@mammag hope those pains have eased off sweets.

15 weeks for me today! I’m celebrating with an early night haha

Mines that week too the 23 eeek very exciting!
I have a private scan booked 6 April I’ll be 17 weeks just over. To find out gender or not?!?

So I’m bleeding probably the most I’ve ever bled today. It’s been pretty consistent for the last few weeks. And it’s very stressful. To look down and see that. I have not BD’d in a while. I would like the bleeding to stop now.

So I’m bleeding probably the most I’ve ever bled today. It’s been pretty consistent for the last few weeks. And it’s very stressful. To look down and see that. I have not BD’d in a while. I would like the bleeding to stop now.

have you called the maternity unit? Xx

I’d be calling my local maternity unit

I’ve seen my doctor. Baby is strong in there. Heart beating away. And she didn’t seem too concerned. I’ll probably call her Monday. Ask for an US or something. There has to be a reason for it.

@mammag thread crashing to say I have had BH contractions from 10 weeks with my last few babies, and they all stayed in until 40-41+ weeks.

@Suggerhoney happy 2nd tri!!!

congratulations everyone <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"