September 2021 due date babies!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Groups & Discussions' started by Neversayno, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Suggerhoney

Suggerhoney 41 and Pregnant :)

@MadamRose
    Oh yes of course. Because I have a growth scan on Thursday and then the glucose test is at the end of the month.

I also read its normal to be up to 2 weeks more and is within range.
    I always 2 weeks more with my biggest baby. But with my last pregnancy I sometimes measured a week more or a week less.
    I think sometimes different midwifes can give u a slight different measurement too and not quite get it at the top of the public bone.
    I'm so happy u had the choice hon. Glad u got a second opinion.
    Do u feel a bit better now?

Sometimes just wish people wudnt say anything.
    I was a only child growing up so I love having a big family.
    My kids are not all little either.
    There
    18 15 from my ex

With DH we have a 10 8 and 21 month old.
    So I manage fine.
    The largest family here is a family called the Radfords and they had 22 kid's.

She had her last baby at age 45.
    They have there own TV show.
    I always watch it when there on.

There all like a year apart as well so that must be crazy. I definitely cudnt do it lol.

Glad u have ure meds hon. Hope they help.

I had my liver scan and got to have a quick peek at baby. He's grown since my 20 week one. He has chubby cheeks and such a cute nose.
    Can't wait for my growth scan.

As for birth I think in the UK ure only aloud 1 birth partner at the moment.
    They did allow 2 b4 all this covid stuff.
    I did notice the restaurant was open again at the hospital tho. It was shut for ages because of covid. Only staff cud use it. But now it's open to the public so at least when they give me the pessery to induce me ' me and dh can walk down to the canteen and have some nice food.
    Mind u when I Was unduced last time it was a Sunday so the food was rubbish.
    They have much more choice and nice things in the week and on Saturdays.

Watch me get a Sunday induction date again haha.

2. Zoboe95

Zoboe95 Well-Known Member

Wow I missed a lot! Been for a very hot long weekend camping, then straight back for 2 days at work!

Bein beaten up from inside while writing this! Just got to that stage where my stomach wobbles when she kicks!

24 weeks now, which is always a nice one to reach ❤️

@LoneWanderer wise words on glucose scan ...I supposedly need one because my dad is diabetic, even though I'm tiny and baby is tiny and they've said she will be early. I'm still waiting to be sent appt, but when they do, I think I will accept anyway to be on the safe side. If it makes me puke, it makes me puke. Not the end of the world :holly:

Oh got a pay rise yesterday which was lovely! I want to go and spend some money on baby stuff today, but I'm really uninspired on where to go!

Suggerhoney and LoneWanderer like this.
  3. MadamRose

MadamRose Mummy to 2 and cautiously pregnant with #3

@Zoboe95 glad you had a nice time away! Happy V-day definitely a lovely point to get to!

4. MadamRose

I’ve got my 4D scan booked for tomorrow, never had one before but it’s my birthday and a lovely way for the girls to feel involved with the baby.

atx614 and LoneWanderer like this.
  5. Bittersweet

Bittersweet Expecting no 2 after losses and premature birth

Hope the scan is good madam rose.
    We are still not allowed children at appts or post birth. Really really hope this changes before I go in I’d love my son to come in to hospital to meet baby x

6. MadamRose

I don’t think we are here in hospital etc this is a private paid for scan so they allow children :)

7. Suggerhoney

@MadamRose
    So cool u have a 4d scan booked. That will be so cool seeing what baby looks like.
    I'm still thinking of booking one for 30 weeks but money is tight so not sure if we will be able too at the moment. Hope we can.
    If not I do have all my growth scans. There just 2d ones tho.
    Wud love a 4d one just too see his face and what he looks like. Hopefully money will be a little better nearer the time.
    What a great birthday present tho seeing baby in 4d.
    Can't wait to see pics.

@Zoboe95
    Happy vday hon.
    Hope u had a lovely time camping.
    So cool u got a pay rise too. Congratulations

8. Suggerhoney

I'm in the uk and I really hope by September children can visit.
    I'm gonna be in hospital for 5 to 6 days so I'll be devastated if my children can't come too see me:-(

9. Suggerhoney

My induction date should be between September 4th to September 11th.

I'm really worried about this Indian verrient and us being in lockdown again.
    I know last year womon had to give birth without there husbands.
    I don't think I wud mind so much if I was having a section but I really want my DH there for support for Labour.
    I've had 2 very traumatic births and the thought of going through that again without my husbands support is really making me anxious.
    And then being stuck in hospital for 5 days and not being aloud visitors. Oh gosh I just hope things keep improving and we don't go into another lock down.

10. MadamRose

@Suggerhoney thanks I can’t wait. The place near me is really good value I’m getting the scan, a video and all the images on a USB for £80 which I think is so reasonable.

In terms of us going into lockdown again I think it’s unlikely but even if we do I think government and hospitals have learnt from last time. Government wrote guidance for NHS saying no women should have to attend maternity appointments, scans etc alone so I think 1 partner will still be allowed at birth no matter what

Suggerhoney likes this.
  11. LoneWanderer

LoneWanderer Well-Known Member

Probably the odd one out but I really don't want little one to visit the hospital, he's still very small so I think it would be a shock as he wouldn't really understand. Excited for him to meet the new baby at home once I've had a day or two to recover. Besides, it'll be lovely to have a break, get meals brought to me, and just lay about in bed snuggling the new one without the stress of visitors and all that! (I do like being in hospital, not gonna lie!)

When we come home I'm planning to hand baby over to Daddy first then bring the boy into the room, so he gets all the cuddles off Mumma first, and then show him his new brother.

Honestly though I'm more worried about the shock to the poor old dog - he's going from an only child to the oldest of three in just 22 months :rofl:

Suggerhoney likes this.
  12. LoneWanderer

Oh yeah so I'm back from the bloody whooping cough jab and my arm already feels massive, it's itching like mad where the needle went in, so I'm expecting another rough day or two like I had last time. Planning to spend tomorrow in bed playing Xbox :rofl:

Suggerhoney likes this.
  13. Bittersweet

Me too. Longer if baby is early again :( I was in for almost 3 weeks with my son

14. atx614

atx614 DD and DS

I’m not sure I will have my kids come visit in the hospital if we are only there two days. But if we are there longer I would like them to come.

@Zoboe95 happy Vday!!!

@MadamRose ooo I can’t wait to see your 4d pics. I’ve never had a 4d scan either. With my DD they gave me a peak at her in 3D which was cool. Never seen 4d!

15. LoneWanderer

Not feeling bad at all, it's a vaccinated miracle! Still staying in while other half takes baby out though. Putting feet up with a nice icy drink and an Emmerdale Farm catchup marathon. I'm just so damn cool these days... :rofl:

atx614 and Suggerhoney like this.
  16. Suggerhoney

@MadamRose Oh hon that makes me feel so much better knowing that. Just as long as DH can be there I will be ok.

@Bittersweet
    Yikes 3 weeks. I really hope u won't be in that long this time. I was in for 2 weeks with dd because she was a month early.

@LoneWanderer
    Oh my goodness I really thought I was the only one. I like staying in hospital too haha. I think its just because u get to lay around and chill and all dinner and everything is done for you.
    Haha.
    I'm kinda glad I will be staying in for 5 to 6 days because lots of snuggles with new baby providing I don't have to have him ealier and him needing scbu like DD. I hole that does not happen.

U look absolutely stunning. Love the dress sorry about the sore arm.

Sooo finally reached VDay 24 weeks yay:yipee:

This is when I can start really enjoying my pregnancy and chill out a bit haha.

I also did my social media announcement today and getting so many lovely comments.

atx614 likes this.
  17. Bittersweet

Happy V day @Suggerhoney!

So I hadn’t felt baby move all day went to triage in and out baby fine.but two days ago my BP was 126/62 and today it’s 129/69 taken after baby we checked and reassured.

my usual bp is aboht 110/60.

In a bit concerned by the numbers they said it was fine but that’s high for me

Suggerhoney likes this.
  18. MadamRose

Suggerhoney likes this.
  19. MadamRose

Scan was amazing baby started off breach, with its hands and feet both above its head, by the end of the scan baby was head down. At one point the lady quickly told us to look away as baby went from head up to head down and it’s bum was suddenly were it’s head had been (she made sure we didn’t get a sneak peak of sex by accident)

The girls loved every second of it! She said the baby even has the starts of hair at the back of their head!

atx614, LoneWanderer and Suggerhoney like this.
  20. Bittersweet

Fantastic photos hun you can properly see features and everything how lovely

MadamRose likes this.