September 2021 due date babies!!!

Hope the scan is good madam rose.
We are still not allowed children at appts or post birth. Really really hope this changes before I go in I’d love my son to come in to hospital to meet baby x
I don’t think we are here in hospital etc this is a private paid for scan so they allow children :)

@MadamRose
So cool u have a 4d scan booked. That will be so cool seeing what baby looks like.
I'm still thinking of booking one for 30 weeks but money is tight so not sure if we will be able too at the moment. Hope we can.
If not I do have all my growth scans. There just 2d ones tho.
Wud love a 4d one just too see his face and what he looks like. Hopefully money will be a little better nearer the time.
What a great birthday present tho seeing baby in 4d.
Can't wait to see pics.

@Zoboe95
Happy vday hon.
Hope u had a lovely time camping.
So cool u got a pay rise too. Congratulations

Hope the scan is good madam rose.
We are still not allowed children at appts or post birth. Really really hope this changes before I go in I’d love my son to come in to hospital to meet baby x

I'm in the uk and I really hope by September children can visit.
I'm gonna be in hospital for 5 to 6 days so I'll be devastated if my children can't come too see me:-(

My induction date should be between September 4th to September 11th.

I'm really worried about this Indian verrient and us being in lockdown again.
I know last year womon had to give birth without there husbands.
I don't think I wud mind so much if I was having a section but I really want my DH there for support for Labour.
I've had 2 very traumatic births and the thought of going through that again without my husbands support is really making me anxious.
And then being stuck in hospital for 5 days and not being aloud visitors. Oh gosh I just hope things keep improving and we don't go into another lock down.

@Suggerhoney thanks I can’t wait. The place near me is really good value I’m getting the scan, a video and all the images on a USB for £80 which I think is so reasonable.

In terms of us going into lockdown again I think it’s unlikely but even if we do I think government and hospitals have learnt from last time. Government wrote guidance for NHS saying no women should have to attend maternity appointments, scans etc alone so I think 1 partner will still be allowed at birth no matter what

Probably the odd one out but I really don't want little one to visit the hospital, he's still very small so I think it would be a shock as he wouldn't really understand. Excited for him to meet the new baby at home once I've had a day or two to recover. Besides, it'll be lovely to have a break, get meals brought to me, and just lay about in bed snuggling the new one without the stress of visitors and all that! (I do like being in hospital, not gonna lie!)

When we come home I'm planning to hand baby over to Daddy first then bring the boy into the room, so he gets all the cuddles off Mumma first, and then show him his new brother.

Honestly though I'm more worried about the shock to the poor old dog - he's going from an only child to the oldest of three in just 22 months :rofl:

Oh yeah so I'm back from the bloody whooping cough jab and my arm already feels massive, it's itching like mad where the needle went in, so I'm expecting another rough day or two like I had last time. Planning to spend tomorrow in bed playing Xbox :rofl:

I'm in the uk and I really hope by September children can visit.
I'm gonna be in hospital for 5 to 6 days so I'll be devastated if my children can't come too see me:-(
Me too. Longer if baby is early again :( I was in for almost 3 weeks with my son

I’m not sure I will have my kids come visit in the hospital if we are only there two days. But if we are there longer I would like them to come.

@Zoboe95 happy Vday!!!

@MadamRose ooo I can’t wait to see your 4d pics. I’ve never had a 4d scan either. With my DD they gave me a peak at her in 3D which was cool. Never seen 4d!

Not feeling bad at all, it's a vaccinated miracle! Still staying in while other half takes baby out though. Putting feet up with a nice icy drink and an Emmerdale Farm catchup marathon. I'm just so damn cool these days... :rofl:

20210605_122319.jpg

@MadamRose Oh hon that makes me feel so much better knowing that. Just as long as DH can be there I will be ok.

@Bittersweet
Yikes 3 weeks. I really hope u won't be in that long this time. I was in for 2 weeks with dd because she was a month early.

@LoneWanderer
Oh my goodness I really thought I was the only one. I like staying in hospital too haha. I think its just because u get to lay around and chill and all dinner and everything is done for you.
Haha.
I'm kinda glad I will be staying in for 5 to 6 days because lots of snuggles with new baby providing I don't have to have him ealier and him needing scbu like DD. I hole that does not happen.

U look absolutely stunning. Love the dress sorry about the sore arm.

Sooo finally reached VDay 24 weeks yay:yipee:

This is when I can start really enjoying my pregnancy and chill out a bit haha.

I also did my social media announcement today and getting so many lovely comments.
20210605_165250.jpg

Happy V day @Suggerhoney!

So I hadn’t felt baby move all day went to triage in and out baby fine.but two days ago my BP was 126/62 and today it’s 129/69 taken after baby we checked and reassured.

my usual bp is aboht 110/60.

In a bit concerned by the numbers they said it was fine but that’s high for me

Scan was amazing baby started off breach, with its hands and feet both above its head, by the end of the scan baby was head down. At one point the lady quickly told us to look away as baby went from head up to head down and it’s bum was suddenly were it’s head had been (she made sure we didn’t get a sneak peak of sex by accident)

The girls loved every second of it! She said the baby even has the starts of hair at the back of their head!

4088CF46-C6F4-49A8-8CBC-8879EAB7281B.jpeg 9304482C-1437-4693-B9B0-28BD27FFB1E9.jpeg A3F2F9D3-BE84-47C5-A9DF-1AE72DE4282A.jpeg DBBF711E-9B61-4034-B3D9-6F98CA2D1060.jpeg 4EDECB7C-F91B-4ADD-A8CA-60C67FD817D1.jpeg

Fantastic photos hun you can properly see features and everything how lovely

Thank you ladies.

@Bittersweet
So happy everything is OK. My little one has been a little quiet today but moving now. I think sometimes there having a good sleep hehe.
He normally gets very lively at night and early In the morning.
We went for a lovely evening walk but oh my by the end of it my pelvis hurt. So now sat watching The Karate Kid. Oldie but a classic.

@MadamRose
Wow how cool are those pics. U can see features and everything. Such a cute little baba hon makes me melt<3

Here are some pics we took on our walk.
20210605_185954.jpg 20210605_190457.jpg

20210605_191240.jpg 20210605_191227.jpg

So, so very tired. Like, can barely even move level tired. Guess the second trimester glow has decided to end early.
I feel cheated.

@Suggerhoney looks like you had a lovely walk.

@LoneWanderer sorry you are struggling with the heat.

I decided to compare baby to my girls. I think baby definitely has some similarities with my eldest. 29 weeks today! No bump picture as I’ve been in PJs all day so I’ll do it tomorrow!

5B332A73-56AB-448B-A85D-9EB1DECC3E4B.jpeg

Hahahahaha @LoneWanderer that was literally me last week when it was 27c. I had that stinking cold too and just felt like I was melting it was so hot.
Thats the only thing about being due in September. U have to be at ure biggest all summer. It got up to 35c when I was pregnant last time and he was a September baby. I thought I was gonna die.

Today I've found it a bit more bearable. It's not been too hot today.
I'm not a huge fan of the heat.
I don't mind it being around 22 23c but any more than that I hate it.

I have a fan on all night because I get so hot at night and find it so hard to sleep.

@MadamRose
I can definitely see the likeness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->