September 24th....

I am so sorry.

If it helps, I found the idea of my due date a lot harder to deal with than the day itself. Most days are sad for me so it wasn't really any worse or easier than any other day.

Have you got anything planned for the day to make it extra special?

Hugs hun xxx

:'( o hunny I know how you feeling . I know I will be a mess on my due date :( December 10.

I'm Sad I always think about her and if she was here How would it be....I dont have anything planned but might do something special because I am working that weekend...I am hoping to TTC soon I really want to have a family with my OH....It is all God's plan...

I'm Sad I always think about her and if she was here How would it be....I dont have anything planned but might do something special because I am working that weekend...I am hoping to TTC soon I really want to have a family with my OH....It is all God's plan...

Just do what you need to in order to get through the days xx:hugs::flower:

Just do what you need to in order to get through the days xx:hugs::flower:

I am...some days are good and some days I just want to cry :cry: but I have been coping okay I guess...I didnt get depressed I think the few days after I lost her were really Bad and thought I would never be okay but I seem to be Okay...I still live my life but always think about her :( ALWAYS

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I am just so sorry. I know for me I was dreading my due date 8/7 but I find the six month anniversary of her death was worse for me, not sure why :cry::cry::cry: I will be thinking of you and just know we are all here for you whenever you want to talk. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know thanks...It has been so hard I think that I always take a lot out on my Boyfriend when I know I shouldnt...He hasnt done anything wrong but he is always around so I always blame him smh I need to stop

i'm sorry. My due date was october 15th, but because it was twins, we were kind of preparing ourselves for them to come mid-end september, so I'm really starting to feel it too now. Can't stop thinking about what things should have been like right now for me.

we're all here for you xxxxx

The days leading up to a due date are much harder than the day itself. Organise now to take the day off work and plan to do something special with your OH. Last year on my angel Kyles due date my husband and I made an angel memorial garden in the yard. Send balloons up to heaven with a note for her perhaps. A due date can also bring a sense of closure. I dont mean you will forget about her, or miss her less. But there is something peaceful about it.

I am so sorry.

If it helps, I found the idea of my due date a lot harder to deal with than the day itself. Most days are sad for me so it wasn't really any worse or easier than any other day.

Have you got anything planned for the day to make it extra special?

Hugs hun xxx

I agree with Sarah, i find days I expect to be hard not so hard as the unexpected bad days.
I didnt do anything to mark my due date as IO know its rare for babies to come on the EDD. Other people have done lovely things for their babies though like releasing a balloon.
xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

We might do something depending on what time I have to work I wish I could take the day off but my job is strict about us being here on our scheduled work day...it is getting closer and everytime I see something on TV with her date I wanna cry:(

I'm sorry hun. I know the lead up to the due date is absolutely awful but if it's any consolation the day itself wasn't so bad in my experience. xxx

Did you manage to get some time off work. You can still do something special for Maya. Even if its just release a balloon and have a bit of a cuddle and a cry with your OH. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->