september babies

WOW.. I can't believe it is already the end of August!! :happydance:

I am hopeing that bubs stays put until September too!! For some reason, even though I am due beginning of september, I just can't wrap my brain around the idea that he COULD be an August baby!! :dohh:

No not really, been having regular bowel movements for days now and been having cramps on and off for days but no contractions, not even experienced BH yet!

I hope it's weeks instead of days to be honest. As uncomfortable as I am I just don't feel prepared to have LO just yet. Realised this morning that I want to have by hair cut and coloured before baby comes and hadn't booked appointment yet so I called this morning and they can't fit me in until next Wednesday :dohh: hope I've not left it too late lol.

Being able to say it is our month is going to be AMAZING! xx

sometimes though from what i have read, it says bh dont always come before they can start when labour starts then just turn into proper contractions. My sister didnt have any signs at all other than her bloody show about 3 days before bh started they lasted a few hours then contractions started.

i know what you mean as much as i say, i am ready now, im not really cos i want lo to be strong and i have a few things to do for him before he comes

hope you make it for your hair appoinment. Keep them legs crossed and talk to baby nicely lol xx

I am hopeing that bubs stays put until September too!! For some reason, even though I am due beginning of september, I just can't wrap my brain around the idea that he COULD be an August baby!! :dohh:

i know its crazy isnt it, i feel like i have said - ' i feel like i have been pregnant for ages' but also 'i cant believe how fast it is going' lol

have you had any signs that lo could come before sep?

i am just hoping my little one is a september baby, cos he is due on the 30th? i think he is looking more towards oct xx

I feel exactly the same lol

No not really, been having regular bowel movements for days now and been having cramps on and off for days but no contractions, not even experienced BH yet!

I hope it's weeks instead of days to be honest. As uncomfortable as I am I just don't feel prepared to have LO just yet. Realised this morning that I want to have by hair cut and coloured before baby comes and hadn't booked appointment yet so I called this morning and they can't fit me in until next Wednesday :dohh: hope I've not left it too late lol.

Being able to say it is our month is going to be AMAZING! xx

sometimes though from what i have read, it says bh dont always come before they can start when labour starts then just turn into proper contractions. My sister didnt have any signs at all other than her bloody show about 3 days before bh started they lasted a few hours then contractions started.

i know what you mean as much as i say, i am ready now, im not really cos i want lo to be strong and i have a few things to do for him before he comes

hope you make it for your hair appoinment. Keep them legs crossed and talk to baby nicely lol xx

Thanks, I constantly tell baby to hang on in there but what will be will be and as long as s/he is healthy it doesn't really matter when s/he arrives. It may just mean I will look a mess with split ends and roots instead of shiny healthy looking hair lol. xx

if you dont make it to the apointment, just think you will be able to go after and take little one along with you in the pram and show baby off to everyone xx

i know its crazy isnt it, i feel like i have said - ' i feel like i have been pregnant for ages' but also 'i cant believe how fast it is going' lol

i am just hoping my little one is a september baby, cos he is due on the 30th? i think he is looking more towards oct xx

I get a lot of strong BH, especially at night, that last a really long time. I had some very slightly pink discharge about 3 days ago, but now nothing. Starting to feel like I imagined it.. :haha:
Bubs has been head down for weeks and has been almost fully engaged for about 3 weeks now.. midwife said she can hardly feel the head anymore.
Lots of interesting cervical sensations... they sometimes take my breath away.
I still have the feeling he is going to stay in there a while longer. But, who knows.. :shrug:

I get a lot of strong BH, especially at night, that last a really long time. I had some very slightly pink discharge about 3 days ago, but now nothing. Starting to feel like I imagined it.. :haha:
Bubs has been head down for weeks and has been almost fully engaged for about 3 weeks now.. midwife said she can hardly feel the head anymore.
Lots of interesting cervical sensations... they sometimes take my breath away.
I still have the feeling he is going to stay in there a while longer. But, who knows.. :shrug:

I'm due the day before you, and i had a few moments last week when i thought is this it?
periody cramps,
diarrhea then nothing since Fri.

infact ive been finding it hard to go tarry poo's (on iron tabs) but yesterday Diarrhea started again a few times and when i got into bed i had cramps again....

This morning i had lots of clear/whitey discharge its my B'day today so ive asked him to wait until atleast tomorrow lol xx

Not long now though :hugs:

ooo ladies it sounds like things are getting ready for many of us. I started having regular contractions through sunday, and by sunday evening they were 8 minutes apart, accompanied by backache and periody pain. i managed to fall asleep and then i didnt get any more pains until yesterday lunch time. they continued all day up til 1am last night, and started again this morning....

i dont know if they are strong braxton hicks, or prelabour or what...but everything i read says braxtons shouldnt be regular so who knows!! they feel like a cross between period pain, tightening and needing to poo!!!! :wacko:

nearlythere - that's exactly what mine have felt like! I had that for 2 nights in a row.. really strong and regular, but then I somehow fell asleep and now I haven't had them for 2 nights.. :shrug: I still think they are just BH/ pre-labour.. but I have heard that pre-labour can come and go as well... guess our bodies are all just prepping for birth.. :yipee:

If you go into labour before your c-section date are you still going to go for a c-section?

Had a MW appointment this morning an baby is 4/5 engaged. Can see the next 9 days turning into longer. Booked in for a sweep on the 6th so hopefully if I haven't had him by then, the sweep will get things going and I won't have to be induced.

Anybody else's baby engaged?

It is very annoying, I just wish they would either stop or get worse then at least I would know. My first labour was induced
And I didn't wake up until 3am when the pain was very bad so I am not sure how early labour feels.

My friend said she was like this for 4 days before her labour started, so I guess it could be prelabour. Keep me informed hw u get on!!

I would love to go into labour naturally before next wednesday and I would try for a VBAC as it would feel like a sign that I should if you know what I mean? X

I will send labour :dust: your way then!!!

For the past couple hours or so I have had strong 'period' pains and a lot of lower back ache! For the first time this whole pregnancy I have actually taken a paracetemol (sp?).. I broke a rib about 2 years ago.. and even though the muscles and ligaments around it have been hurting on and off through out these 9months I have refused to take anything... until today. It just got so bad on top of all the other pains... :cry: I feel kinda guilty...

When you have to, you have to, so don't feel guilty.
Hope you will get your baby soon
:flower:

Long, slow contractions started last night. Still having them this morning, about 15 minutes apart I think. No show or anything yet.
I guess we'll see...
Fingers crossed Miss M picks today, because MY midwife is on call at the hospital! :haha:

good luck hun i hope this is the start of things for you

There's so many September groups I've posted this in.. didn't want to miss any!! But I've had my beautiful little boy Leo 3 weeks early on Monday 22nd August weighing 6lbs 10oz.. He's amazinnng! Just about to post my birth story now.

Thank you all for your support and I hope it's not much longer to go now for the rest of you!! x x x

There's so many September groups I've posted this in.. didn't want to miss any!! But I've had my beautiful little boy Leo 3 weeks early on Monday 22nd August weighing 6lbs 10oz.. He's amazinnng! Just about to post my birth story now.

Thank you all for your support and I hope it's not much longer to go now for the rest of you!! x x x

I'm not the slightest bit jealous......... :blush: LOL he is gorgeous by the way!! xx

Congrats hun..

Had my 38wk dr's appointment today and everything is brill..
bp-fine,
urine-fine
dr said bubba is engaged now, i asked if he was fully engaged and she said yes owwwwwwww could be any day between now and the 8th Sept :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->