September Clomid Users!

Hey ladies!!!
Cd 20 today. Doing bloods tomorrow to check levels to confirm O. I'm in the tww as to speak if I did I which I'm sure I did. Pos opk cd 14&15. And O pain had me glued to the couch for four hours. @krissy my doc is the same way. She wants the textbook 21day bloods done. Doesn't matter to her about the opk day. When I gt first 21day bloods my level was 1.45 smh horrible. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow.

To you ladies waiting on pos opks GL and fx.
To the ladies in tww are you have any symptoms?

I had a second scan at cd21 today and it appears that I am clomid resistant thanks to pcos! I was on 200mg and that didn't even do anything to my follies I'm so disappointed.

Next step is ivf for me I believe.

Good luck to all of you and lots of :dust:
Hopefully you all get your BFP very soon!

I had a second scan at cd21 today and it appears that I am clomid resistant thanks to pcos! I was on 200mg and that didn't even do anything to my follies I'm so disappointed.

I am sorry to hear that, I know how frustrating TTC can be. xxx

Does anyone know how to calm erratic BBT's? Clomid is doing a number on it! :(

I've heard that clomid can really mess with your BBT and it's best not to really rely on it that much while on the meds. I have a love/hate relationship with temping anyway.. This month I'm planning to temp until I get a +opk and then I'm going to stop for like a week. That way I can't obsess over when my temp spike happened, etc.

However, do you drink? Usually I have 1-2 beers after work on an almost daily basis. I did a lot of research and found that this isn't concerning while ttc so I wasn't too worried about it. However, this month I decided to eliminate all alcohol because I wanted to try to "be the healthiest me I can be" haha. Anyway - I've noticed even taking that one drink a night away has really calmed my bbt down.

AFM - I'm using two opks (clearblue regulary and advanced). The regular was still - this morning but the advanced was flashing smiley, which indicates your peak is approaching in the next day or two. So I'm expecting them to be positive either tomorrow morning or Saturday. Exciting stuff!

Hi Everyone-
Sorry to hear that @misscassie- the whole process can be so frustrating but you'll get your BFP one way or another!@gensismarie- let us know how your CD21 labs come back. Hopefully they show strong numbers! My OB hasn't ordered those labs yet... maybe because I ovulate regularly anyways? Oh well.. I'm in my TWW but only CD16 so of course, no symptoms yet.
@20yearslater and @savasanna, I've noticed my temps this month are crazy too. I think I'll keep doing it for the rest of the month but probably not next month. It's too hard to draw any conclusions from it while on Clomid too.

Hey everyone, I got my first smiley face - OPK at noon!!! I am on CD14, I temp just to make sure I O and because I know that even if I get a smiley face Oing still may not occur. Only temping will tell for sure.
Thanks for the comments MG & Savasanna. As for drinking I drink rarely so 1 drink may set off to sleep HA! However, I often joke with DH that maybe I should drink and jump into the back seat of the car that might be all we need. :p HAHAHAHA!!!!

Hi ladies!!!
Cd 21 today my schedule may not permit me to do bloods today may have to wait until tomorrow which is a bummer because I'll have to wait until Monday to hear from doc. But oh well one day won't hurt. I'm in the tww but no symptoms I'm just really tired but I think it's due to finally getting over the insomnia but who knows. Clomid side effects are gone finally not cranky and utterly crazy lol

So sorry hun. That really sucks. But don't give up that bfp will mean so much more after all that you've gone through to get it. Fx your rainbow is around the corner

Hey everyone, I got my first smiley face - OPK at noon!!! I am on CD14, I temp just to make sure I O and because I know that even if I get a smiley face Oing still may not occur. Only temping will tell for sure.
Thanks for the comments MG & Savasanna. As for drinking I drink rarely so 1 drink may set off to sleep HA! However, I often joke with DH that maybe I should drink and jump into the back seat of the car that might be all we need. :p HAHAHAHA!!!!

Congrats on pos opk hun!!! Are doing day 21 bloods?

Congrats on pos opk hun!!! Are doing day 21 bloods?

No CD 25 blood; :D Because I ovulate on my own ok, clomid is a jump start they just want to make sure I am producing enough progesterone. Funny thing is that my Doctor told me I would not ovulate until CD20, thank goodness I took the OPKs or else I may have missed it. :wacko: And this is another reason why I take my temps too. :winkwink:

So I finally got my +OPK last night!! Now just BDing our hearts out :haha: waiting for the temps to rise :coffee: and waiting to see how bad the O symptoms get :sick:....
I had so many side effects early on, and I seem to be prone to cramping with the endo, so I'm a little nervous about how the weekend is going to go. All more than worth it for a :bfp: though!

@krissy omg hunny I'm so excited for you!!! Finally got that pos. hopeful your O symptoms won't be too rough but if they are thats a good sign so yeah totally worth it. Welcome to the tww!!!

I took another test today at noon, and I now have a negative OPK. BD'd here is hoping that it was enough. :O

Hello my name is Brittany I'm 23 years old . I had a missed miss charge in March 2012 at 10 weeks . Since I have not conceived again . I got married July 3, 2014 and my husband and I really want a baby . My doctor prescribed me clomid 50 mg cycle days 3~7 . I stared my first pill yesterday cycle day 3 . I'm so scared I will never see a BFP again since my first and only pregnancy that ended I'm mc at 10 weeks was my only positive ever . My obgyn did every test and all normal as well as husbands normal . I'm putting this in gods hands and hoping he answers my prayer. Baby dust to all xoxo

And another OPK negative again. So I am assuming I am in the tww with only BDing once :(

I almost forgot to say, today is CD 16 for me and my right ovary feels like it is on fire. :shrug:

so I got a positive OPK two days ago.... still haven't had a temp rise... and I have to say, the last two days have probably been my most symptom free days all cycle.....

Trying not to over think things and assume I'll see a temp rise tomorrow (FXed)

@krissy did you get your tempt rise?
How are the rest of you ladies?

I will say my doctor told me that it's common to take a day or two before you see a temp rise. I know everything we read online says the temp rise ALWAYS happens the day after ovulation.. but my doctor says that's not necessarily the case. It's so confusing with all this conflicting information! She said ovulation is MUCH better predicted by 24-36 hours after your +opk than one day before your temp rise.

For whatever that's worth!

I got my temp rise, it was a frisky jump this time too!!! I have noticed a lot of different changes while being on clomid, including extreme creamy cm the day after o'ing. I also only had EWCM the day before O'ing and it was only a slight amount, I usually feel like slimmer off of ghost busters for at least 3-4 days prior to o'iing. I know TMI - but it is just very odd for me. I have also found that everyone on clomid experiences different effects from it. Here is hoping that it kicked my cycles into high gear to help me catch some eggs :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->