September IUI's!

I really hope they don't have to do that! The MRI showed a large complicated cyst... complicated? So maybe I will have to do something more invasive than the pills.. this is so frustrating! Also because we tried once in November and none sense.. also the fact that this wouldnt have been known had I not asked... I hope I am in the mood to tell them how I feel on friday! lol!

Raelynn - How did the glucose test go? I hope you ace that test and dont have to go through with being labled as high risk. I am so not looking forward to the glucose test at all. Yeah it seems like i will only have 1x a month when i go in and see them. However i might ask them each time just to reassure me things are fine. This is all new territory for me plus the RE spoiled us. Congrats on the baby girl!! I hope we get one of each.

Mhankins - I am not sure if cyst move from one side to the next, i just know they grow. I had a cyst and they found it right away before i even had medication and IUI procedure. My cyst was small though and they removed it when they went in to remove the polyp. I hope its nothing major. oh i am sure you will be in the mood. They are stringing you along when they had to have seen that darn cyst during scans. I said it on another post if you want to go to another practice and dont mind traveling to DE, I would definitely recommend my RE. Good Luck, stay positive and keep us posted! :hugs:

I haven't heard back for my second glucose test yet. I passed my first one no problem. Normally if I don't hear that means everything went fine but you never know. Hopefully I passed and will pass the next one too!

Hope you passed as well Raelynn!

When they did the check for cyst, they were like we are only really concerned with the larger ones....welll.... why couldnt they find mine! lol.. oh well.. see what they have to say this friday!

raelynn - I love the say no news is good news. My mom use to tell me that all the time. FX you did!

Mhankins - Any update yet?

So the cyst looked pretty large on the ultra sound lol.. At one point it looked like a Mickey mouse head lol.. anyways..They said they could go in an remove it but since I am in the middle of a cycle they wouldn't recommend that. They also said they could just monitor it and see if it takes care of itself. I said as long as they don't feel it is a problem I would rather push it aside at the moment. Maybe if this cycle doesn't work we can get it removed. I go back Monday for another ultrasound to see how the follis are and possibly get a trigger shot. They saw a couple that looked like that would be good size come Monday..I am also expecting that to be the day I get a positive OT.. Thanks for asking!

Hope you are all doing well! Any Valentine's day plans?

Glad you can continue the cycle! Hopefully you'll be triggering soon!

We have no valentines day plans. We normally don't do anything special for it. News for me - my cousin just had their baby 2 days ago. Very cute!

Awe Congrats to them!

We don't really do anything for Valentines day either..

Got my positive OPK this am. The office is closed today but I talked to someone and I will be going in tomorrow at 730am for bloodwork, if it does show the positive ovulation I will have the IUI that day. So FX that this is it!

Gerrr this is frustrating! lol

I had my blood work done this morning and thinking I would have my IUI as well. However, looking at the blood work the Dr feels it would be better timing to do it tomorrow morning. She said it is showing I am just starting my surge. I was a little bummed and a little concerned if waiting was the right thing to do. It is hard trusting someone with something I want so badly. I just have to learn to lol. Hopefully it is the right thing to do and it will be the one tomorrow!

Mhankins - Thats good you dont have to cancel your cycle. Yeah if that cyst is not causing any problems let it chill out. No need in going under if it could resolve itself. Thanks for the update. FX for you. yes it is so hard when your not in control, but trust them its what they do. :hugs:

No plans for us either. We will do something low key. Gotta save money now with 2 little ones coming.

Raelynn - Yeah!! @ cousin having baby. Definitely CONGRATS to them!! How you feeling?

AFM - nothing new

Mhankins - Yay for surging! They can tell by your blood exactly where you are so good luck tomorrow!

Want1too - I'm feeling good. Definitely getting bigger and feeling it though. We're working on getting our house ready to sell and it is a lot of work!

Thanks. I just seems weird to me that they can tell so much about my ovulation by my blood. lol Yay for science! I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for science lol.. Im feeling better about waiting. FX!

Raelyn- Good luck with getting the house ready and selling it!

want1too- Definitely have to think about the 2 babies coming! So exciting!

raelynn - Oh my...bless your heart moving while pregnant. I am sure it is a lot of work. I hope you got some family and friends that can help out.

Mhankins - yeah i was totally surprised too about how blood and tell doctors a lot of things.

I just need to get this house in order for the kids to come.

I asked them to explain the blood work to me..That helped a lot with thinking about timing. I was definitely just starting according to the numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->