September IUI's!

Amigone - I am soooo sorry to be hearing this. Words can't explain the sadness I feel. My heart goes out to you and your wife. There are some people in the world that should not work in the field of infertility. I am again so sorry love. I wish there was something i could do. however i will send you a BIG virtual hug/kiss. I will keep you in my prayers love. Don't beat yourself up and take time for you and your wife. :hugs:

FutureBabyG - sorry to hear about your situation. Good luck in Jan! :hugs:

Want1too. . Thank you. I will have my bfp in 2015.. no one can stop me now! My heart feels it.

FutureBabyG- I am so sorry about what happened :( But yes, 2015 is your year! I will go ahead and say mine too!! hahaha. Fx for you and your husband!

Amigone- I am so so sorry! I wish I knew what to say. My heart breaks for you and your wife. I wish there was something I could do! I will continue to pray for you and be here to talk to!

Hi ladies,

It's your long lost friend here! Sorry I've been MIA, I've still been thinking of all of you often.

Amigone and Futurebabyg - I am so, so sorry to hear about your losses. I know how it feels to want something so badly and can only imagine the heartbreak of having it taken away. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.

Savasanna - any news?!

Mankins - did you guys get to try in December or are you having to wait for January?

Want1too - how are you doing? Did things let up with your spotting? I woke up to heavy brown discharge this morning and I am quite freaked out. I have had on and off brown spotting throughout but nothing like this. :( I have my 12 week NT scan scheduled for Tuesday so I'll be getting an u/s then but thinking I may call my doc tmrw morn if this doesn't let up and/or gets worse. It's a relief to hear that all was well with you after, gives me a little hope!

Hope all of you ladies had a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!!

Fossie - I've always heard that brown discharge is fine and only worry when it is bright red. Also if you have lots of severe cramping. Hoping everything is just fine with baby!

AFM - I'm finally out of the morning sickness stage! I still get nauseous but I've only been sick once this whole week and it was because I chowed down on pizza. Otherwise, everything else is going well. We find out gender sometime in January if I ever get down to calling and scheduling the appointment.

How is everyone else? Hoping to hear more bfps soon!

Thank you, Rae! Yeah, it was just the amount that got me this time! Seems to be letting up, and only mild cramping, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

So glad to hear you're finally getting some reprieve! Pizza is so good, it's almost worth it! Lol! The last 6 weeks have been really rough for me, too. Most days it felt like there was no light at the end of the tunnel, ha! But I'm at least starting to get a sprinkling of "good" days. That's exciting that you get the gender scan next month! Excited to hear!

fossie - How are you girlie? I am hanging in here. Lately i have been getting evening sickness minus the vomitting. Yes, that discharge will scare the crap out of you. The discharge made me feel like i was on a period so it might hang around for a little bit. Shoot, I am still spotting dark brown. Ugh. Hang in there Fossie!

Raelynn - glad your morning sickness has come to an end. What you waiting for ... make that appointment girl?

AFM - Just evening sickness, lots of pain, but no vomit. Restless nights. Babies were doing great at last appointment. I have my 10 wks appt tomorrow, so hopefully my little ones are still growing strong and healthy. I am still waiting for the NIT test to be scheduled. I will check on that tomorrow when i go in.

How is everyone else doing?

Want1too - thanks! This discharge business is seriously tough, so hard not to worry! That's exciting that we both get to see our beans tomorrow! At my 8 and 10 week u/s, Baby B was bouncing all over the place, I've deemed it the wild child already, lol!

SO glad to see you are all doing well!

AFM- I had to sit out January due to ovulating early..before they recommend testing, and now I got my period about a week early and since we are still in Florida, I couldn't get my ovaries checked, therefore, I can't take clomid and have to sit out again..The first time with everything going on it was kind of a relief but now that it happened again hubby and I are both disappointed. More waiting.. I feel like my cycle is all messed up because of these meds..I almost feel like I should have tried an unmedicated cycle first or something.. feeling a little down and confused..

Happy new year to you all! I hope it is a great one!

Ugh Mhankins you can't catch a break! I was so upset with our one missed cycle I'm sure it is even more frustrating missing two! Maybe the little break will get your cycle back on track though and then you'll be all set for the next one. Will that be sometime in February?

Fossie and want1too - How did everything go today?

AFM - I'm back to throwing up. Ugh! But on the plus side, we took my daughter for her doctor's appointment today and it was supposed to be her first vaccine free visit but they sprung the flu shot on us. I was worried but she took it like a champ and didn't even react. She just wanted to play with the sparkly bandaid they stuck on her :)

Mankins - so sorry you're having to sit out, can only imagine how frustrating that is. But like Rae said, hopefully you'll get home and be back on track for your next cycle. Your day is coming! :) HNY to you as well, I'm jealous of the FL weather you're getting!

Raelynn - ugh, sorry to hear you're back to throwing up. That's the worst! Hope it lets up again soon. That's awesome that your daughter took the shot like a champ! Did you get one also? I've been so on the fence about getting one, especially since I've heard that the strand has mutated from when the vaccine was developed. Decisions, decisions...it seems like such a controversial topic on so many boards!

AFM - my appt went well yesterday. NT measurements looked good, both babies looked good. :) Baby B was definitely a little more calm yesterday, ha! I opted out of any further genetic testing, I felt like I could potentially be creating unnecessary worry, and since the scan looked good... They scheduled me for my anatomy scan on 1/27, I'll be 16 weeks - isn't that early?

I did not get the flu shot. I never do and have only had the flu once. And you're right. Our pediatrician was very honest with us and said this years vaccine is only good for half of the flu strands that are out there right now. They are also anticipating another round of the virus to come on later which they have no idea what mutations that would include.

I still haven't scheduled my anatomy scan - I'm so distracted with other things going on it just keeps slipping my mind. Yours is early. They don't want me to have mine until between 18-20 weeks. I also have to go and get my thyroid levels tested again because they were low. Must be pregnancy related since I just had them tested in May and everything was fine. Can't seem to catch a break with all this testing. Something seems to pop up every few weeks.

Happy New Year everyone!

Fossie - Funny you say that about baby B. I had my 10+4 u/s and Baby A was dancing while baby B was sleep. Both HB were strong. We have definitely deemed A my child and B my DH. LOL
I got the flu shot before they said the strand had changed so nothing i can do about it now. lol

Mhankins - Ugh. You cant catch a break love. Stay positive, I know how frustrating it can be to have you mind made up to do one thing and then the darn curve ball comes. FX for you in Feb!

Raelynn - Sorry to hear that your back to throwing up. UGH. I sometime dry heav which is annoying as hell. Glad your daughter took her shots like a champ.

AMF - nothing new. Babies are fine. I get kicked out of RE next week at 11wks. Ugh...so sad. They are the best group of medical people i have ever dealt with. Then I go to my new OB/GYN the following week. I have several test scheduled but not sure what they for really. They are recommended but like you said Fossie dont want to worry myself more but on the flip side want to make sure the little ones are okay. So the appts are scheduled whether they get cancelled is another story.

This are just going for me. I got kicked out of RE. Now I am going to see my new OB 2/3 and hope I get an u/s to see the twins and just reassurance. I just want to make sure everything is okay. Plus I am spoiled b/c I use to get u/s weekly and now I am almost at a month without seeing them on the screen.

How are you?

Things are going well here! Halfway through this pregnancy. I'm going in for my second glucose tolerance test tomorrow and then they're having me test again at 28 weeks - overkill. Hopefully I pass again.

Want1too - Glad things are going well for you. Once you move from RE to OB the scans get a lot less frequent but since you're having twins I would think they would check you a bit more often. I only get 2 scans total I think unless I end up with gestational diabetes again and get labeled as high risk. Good luck with your twins!

How is everyone else?

Nice to hear from everyone! Glad all is well.. It is hard to think you are half way there raelyn, how exciting, do you know what you are having yet?

After the new year, I was paying the bill for my HSG.. I was trying to view the bill online and found notes from the procedure. There was a comment about possible bicornuate appearence to my uterus... They never mentioned that to me and of course I googled it and freaked out. I was also concerned they never mentioned it to me and because I brought it up they scheduled me for an MRI. Had it done last week and heard the results today.. I dont have a bicornuate uterus but I have a arcuate uterus and a large complex cyst on my right side... I already had an ultrasound schedule this friday to see how my cycle is going but now they are going to look at that too...I'd like to know why I am paying for a cyst check after the clomid for them to tell me I dont have any when I actually have a Large complex one.. I dont know what to think but hubby and I are slowly loosing hope in this office. I hope we dont have to sit out another cycle...

sorry for the long post!

Yes, we're having another girl! Very excited.

I'm shocked that a large cyst was missed for you too. Especially with you being on clomid, they should be watching very closely for cyst growth. I'd be upset too. Hopefully everything is ok and you won't have to miss a cycle since that can be even more frustrating.

Congrats on the baby girl! So awesome!

They have done several cyst checks so I dont know why they couldnt find it... I feel as though it might have been there for a while. About 5 years ago I had an MRI done on my back and they mentioned a cyst on my left side... never really thought about it until now...could it be the same one?

Have you done any birth control rounds? I know typically they stick you on birth control to shrink cysts. I guess it could be the same one if nothing was done to shrink it. Crazy that you've had so many checks and no one detected this until now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->