September IUI's!

Amigone - Is your bleeding dark brown? I am soooooo glad you got a second opinion and look. I want to just cry at this whole situation. This was such an emotional rollercoaster. I can only image. No, we will not give up on Nemo! I am giving you a big virtual hug girl. I know what you mean about being scared. I started bleeding dark brown and i thought mc. I was told to stay off the internet/google. I was drving myself crazy. I immediately called RE and they got me in. The u/s came back fine and they found that i actually had a blood clot that needed to come out on its own. I am finally now spotting vs bleeding. This has gone on for almost 2wks. Ugh.
I go back tomorrow for u/s, cant wait i just want to ensure they are growing and hopefully blood clot is almost done. Good Luck with u/s on Thur dear.
~ I need your landlord to get it together @ you falling

Amigone - So glad that you and baby are doing fine. Bleeding is definitely scary but I've heard it happens a lot in early pregnancy. Glad they were able to find the heartbeat! That is also terrible about the ice. Glad baby is tucked safely away!

How is everyone else doing? Still a lot of morning sickness here but ironically it is mostly at night. It is getting better though. We also announced the pregnancy this weekend.

I've actually heard that "morning" sickness is actually much more common in the afternoon. I'm not sure why we call it morning sickness. haha.

13dpiui today for me. Almost there. I got a little down yesterday and convinced myself I'm out. I think I just need to prepare to be ok with whatever happens in the next few days. It's hard, but whatever is, is.

Savasanna - You're so close! Fingers crossed! When are you testing?

I think I'm going to hold out and test on Friday, as long as AF doesn't show.

raelynn- Congrats on the announcement!

Amigone- I think we need to get you a bubble lol. I am glad you and nemo are ok! Hoping for smooth sailing here on out! I think you have been through enough.

Savasanna- I am still hoping for you! I can relate to how you are feeling. Every inch of me wants this to work for you! Stay away AF!

AFM- I think the Clomid is getting the best of me this go around. I have been very nauseous and last night I had to run to the bathroom to throw up.. almost didn't make it. Today the nausea is lingering. I think I am on my last 2 days of it though..

Savasanna - Can't wait until Friday. No AF!!

Mhankins - I'm sorry clomid is making things so rough on you. I never had any side effects but I am very accustomed to throwing up now and it is no fun! Hopefully that just means it is working though. Have you been taking it at night? My doctor told me to take it right before bed so I'd sleep through any side effects.

raelynn- Last month I took it before bed and did not have any side effects, or I slept through them. This month I have been taking it a little earlier like around 6/7pm. The first few days I was nauseous but yesterday and today I am doing fine..Hopefully it is a sign it is working :)

Raelynn - That's awesome you announced your pregnancy!! We are still waiting to announce to everyone. We have told about a handful of people.

Mhankins - I hope its working @ clomid

Savasanna - how are you holding up love?

AFM....ultrasound shows the twins are doing good. They are growing and their HBs increased to 152 and 145. Doctor said they are on target at 7wks. I am still spotting discharge. I also started recently feeling nausea at night. Nothing crazy though. I have also been very gassy with these progesterone suppositories. ugh.

This is absolute hell.

My baby didn't grow any, according to the ultrasound I had yesterday and there's no heartbeat anymore. But my doctor said that also it's still very early and the doctor said that it could be the difference betweel skill level of the tech and machine quality. But probably not. My hormones are going up but not normally. 6000 to 6400 in 48 hours. But becuase it's so early, and becuase there is still uncertainty, they can't do anything. They can't make the miscarriage happen becuase they dont' know enough.

So I get to walk around with my probably dead baby still inside of me until my piece of crap body gets it shit together and begins to bleed, or I will have to take meds or get scraped out or something. I have a beta on Tuesday. I guess we'll see what happens then.

My doc wrote me off work for the next week which is good becuase I have no space for anyone else's grief aside from my own. I have no idea how I'm going to cope with this. My doctor is amazing. She cleared the rest of her afternoon for us, and she sat with us for over an hour.

My wife and I are going to try and scrape together the money to go away for a night or two to just get the hell out of this house.

I'm still in shock. I can't believe this is happening. They keep giving us hope and taking hope again. The doctor put it best when she said that we are 'stuck'.

I dont' know how to do this.

Amigone - I am so sorry you are going through this. They are right that sometimes this early on it is hard to find a heartbeat. At my almost 12 week appointment they spent almost 30 min trying to find it and we only heard it for a second when the Doppler happened to pick it up but couldn't find it again. Hopefully that is all that is going on for you. The waiting must be torture. I hope you have answers soon and that you and your wife can find some time to get away and focus on just you. I know firsthand that going through a miscarriage is a heartbreaking experience. Hoping time will give you good news or healing.

Amigone I am so sorry for what you are going through and I know there isn't anything I can really say to make you feel any better, but I am thinking about you and praying for you all. I hope you guys can escape for a while.

Ive begun to spot again. I think this is the beginning.

Ohhhh.. amigone... :( :( :( :(

I'm so so sorry to hear this. While no one REALLY knows what you're going through, my one pregnancy that I was able to have did end in a miscarrage and.. ugh.. I'm just so sorry if that's what's happening for you. It was an incredibly sad and unfair time. My heart breaks for you.

I hope hope hope for a miracle for your family.

Amigone- I am still hoping and praying for your family!

It's over. My betas are dropping.

They are referring me to the early pregnancy loss clinic.

I'm not ready to say goodbye. We just found our Nemo, and now he is gone. It doesn't make sense. I dont' know how to do this.

I'm so sorry, Amigone. Please please just be gentle to yourself. This is so hard and such a sad and unfair thing to be experiencing. Sometimes I don't even know how I got through it. I'm not as sad as I once was but I still get angry every now and then. If you EVER need to talk you are welcome to PM me. I also found a support thread on here that helped me ENORMOUSLY. Seriously.. my wife and that thread were my life raft.

But, if you're not ready for all that then just know that it's ok to camp out on the couch and cry for a few days. Big hugs, hun. I'm so so so sorry.

I am so sorry Amigone! I have thought about you constantly this week and will continue to do so. Like Savasanna said, go kind to yourself and if you need to take time to yourself. I am so sorry.

I went to the early pregnancy loss clinic today. The nurse who had the empathy of a cactus and appeared as if I was inconveniencing her with my questions and tears (and clearly wasn't used to patients who know about this stuff) made me take home 2 doses of misoprostol tablets and some tylenol 3's. A container to miscarry into and another to put the remains in.

This still doesn't make any sense. A month and six days ago I peed on a stick and my wife and I celebrated and cried and she presented me with a can of coke that said "Share a coke with mom". Because we were going to be moms.

Now we cry but for another reason entirely. My world is falling apart around me, they want my baby out of me, and I don't know how to do this.

Amigone sorry the ladies that work in such sensitive areas aren't providing the compassionate cares they should be. I can relate on a smaller scale. My dh and I have been doing iui so we go to one office for him to give his deposit and then anorther for the iui. The place dh gives his deposit has a lady at the front desk that I always want to ask why do you work here if you hate your job so much? Last time we were there a different lady helped us and when we left for the iui she said good luck and smiled. It made me rich with positivity. We got our bfp but had some funky labs and then Friday we found out it was ectopic. Not only was it ectopic but it had ruptured. I had to have emergency surgery and they took my left fallopian tube. I had a miscarriage in January so I have to believe third times a charm. We can start trying again in January. Dh and i will talk tonight because I am very unsure and scared of another ectopic pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->