• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September loss thread, TTC our rainbow babies

I wish you all the luck in the world.
We get the results on Thursday :(

Totally understand, it is going to be hard to be excited to be pregnant at all for is I think. Just hope it gets darke and sticks around. Big optimistic hugs

Stillpraying when will you know for sure if it's a strong positive?(I'm hoping it is for you!!)As she said earlier faint is still positive! ❤❤❤

I just got a positive on frer?!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=613230

Ladies. I calculated wrong and i am due on Saturday. Anyway i kept doing the tests like I said and I was also doing the preggo ones and yesterday, i got a BFP too!!
I do worry though because it is faint. I've never done tests before a period before though so not sure if its normal??
I went and bought some cheap ones from supermarket ones I have used previously and they also showed positive but faint.
Ive done about 15 of the stick ones and they are all barely visible and 4 of the more accurate ones which are more stronger.
Is it normal they are faint before period?
I have my fingers crossed for you Still!! That is definitely a positive when are you due??

Helen congrats! Yes it's normal for them to be faint before AF is due. You can only really see progression every 2 days and even then the tests can't really tell you if it's truly progressing.

AFM Idk. I got a bfn on frer with fmu this am and then a faint positive on Clearblue this afternoon so I'm guessing another chemical. Somewhere between 10-15dpo today:(

We must not give up hope until AF arrives !
I have been reading a lot and some people say FMU is not good for some people. Sometimes afternoon wee is better, depends how much you have drank each time (some people drink a lot at night). I keep doing the cheapo tests though each time as i cant help myself. Not good.
I am going to do a "proper" one in the morning before work. Fingers crossed its dark.
If Saturday comes and ive not got a period i will be spending £££ on clearblue digi...
Ive not had a chemical before, can you explain more about them? I know its the egg failing to implant but you get positive tests before and/or after your period is due?

Positives Just before your period, and then your period comes either on time or maybe a few days late. It's basically a very early mc (before 5 weeks)

Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the both of you! And I have a question what does dpo stand for? Thanks still new to all these terms!

So I was reading that countdowntopregnancy website last night and they have a pregnancy test calculator ie- when is best time to test. So I put the date of my last period in and it came up period on Saturday which I know but it was saying on Monday & Tuesday when I tested first, it would not have been likely to show anything up. Same on Wednesday. It said 2 days before (Thursday), it would show something and Friday it will more than likely show something, so it got me thinking maybe I am just testing too early. It said some early preg tests can pick up things early but it didnt say if they would be faint lines or not.

Obviously it said the best time to test was Saturday when my period is due.
I'm not one for waiting...lol...I did another this morning with FMU and there is a line but it is still faint. You can see it with the naked eye though.
Im worried what to think which is why I asked about chemical....should it be light this close to Saturday...have I tested too early....I just have to wait and see I guess. I'm not looking forward to today anyway where we get the results of our baby girls post mortem and this uncertainty is adding to things.
I am praying and hoping so much that we are lucky StillPraying. Did I ask when you are due your period?

AF should show between 23rd-25th yesterday was a no show.

Helen :hugs: for today. I only had myself and placenta tested, not Luke. Even those results made me cry so I'll be thinking of you. Are the lines getting darker?

No they did not but I had bloods done at hospital and they said they would ring us tomorrow with the result! Ahhhh

Results for post mortem came back with nothing found so nothing wrong with my baby or me so they are saying its just one of those things... :(
Even that makes me sad because if there is NO reason then why did it happen, ya know? Anyway it has provided a bit of closure and the Doctor was very thorough. Saying slim chance it will happen again and if anything, finding nothing wrong was a positive in his eyes. It did sting when he said that but i see where he is coming from.

:hug: it does mean that it's not something that needs to be fixed or that there is any reason to wait to ttc. It still stings though I know.

yes he actually recommended TTC as soon as poss lol thats when we told him there may be a possibility.
Now I'm just anxious about tomorrows phone call.
Are you still testing?

No AF should be here tomorrow so we will see if she shows. I did an opk tho which was definitely positive.

Any news? I did another test this morning and it was a bit darker but not as dark as the control line.
Still waiting on call but still going to test too. Anxious is not the word

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->