September loss thread, TTC our rainbow babies

I totally get being over trying to conceive. So sorry you had this crazy test drama. Big hugs
That is the exact reason why I never test, like ever. After five years of failed cycles every single month it's hard to get your hopes up.

Im so sorry to hear that Still :(
And you Myshelsong I can't imagine how you feel after 5 years.
One of my friends is infertile and taking hormones to help but it just puts things into perspective that there is always someone worse off than yourself and its hard but it definitely makes you grateful for what you have.

I'm not sure if I'm ttc this month, dh hasn't said and honestly I don't want to ask. And maybe after 2 back to back chemicals within 3 months of a 2nd trimester losses maybe my body needs a break?

Maybe your right. Get Christmas out of the way and start again in the new year.
You will probably enjoy Christmas more without all the stress.

Im so sorry still.
Currently I'm in my peak window of opportunity. So far I am not really tracking my ovulation, but if I don't concieve this month I probably will buy the opk. But according to my cycle I'm due to ovulate on the 30th. This month has been ridiculous. I was an emotional mess on Thanksgiving and then me and hubby got a little to rough doing the BD so we had to go on hiatus for a couple days, luckily we were able to resume activities yesterday. Immediately after tho i felt nauseas which has only happened once or twice before. So hopefully it's not a repeat occurrence.
Today is a little rough though. I was helping my parents decorate their house for Christmas and set up their tree and after a while I just wanted to cry. It's only Nov 27th how am I supposed to make it through all December especially with my sisters. And I'm pretty sure work just put me on for working Christmas eve too. 😕

I decided to ruin a perfectly good day and take a pregnancy test. It was negative obviously but I am so horribly depressed about it. It doesn't matter that I have a doctors appointment coming up all that matters is that I don't have my baby anymore. The process is slowly killing me

Big hugs myshelsong.😔
After the next 2 days I'll be in the 2 weeks wait of hell and even if I think the test will be negative I'll still probably take it too. So far though I'm trying to think positive that maybe somehow I'll will my body into being pregnant lol. 😅😕

I broke my own rule so I don't know what I expected, I still have no real idea if I ovulated I guess I was just hoping for a Miracle.

Have an enjoyable next couple days Morgan, hope this cycle is it for you!

We were just approved for a January FET!!!
Freaking out but excited.
How is everyone else doing?

I am excited, terrified, happy, sad ... you name it.
But we are going to move forward with some kind of positive hope I guess.

I am having a sono this week to make sure there are no issues with my uterus and then we are a go. We are still going to try naturally this month for a miracle, I even bought pre seed hahaha.

Where is everyone in their cycle? I think I am on CD5

I can only imagine that Rollercoaster of emotions:hugs:

I'm CD 11 but not tracking o or anything this cycle. Idk if dh will decide to not prevent and talking about it is a no go so I'm just in a whatever happens happens kinda mood.

Taking some time off or just going with the flow sound brilliant.
This time of year is always so hectic I just want to enjoy life right now if I can.

I'm currently 7 dpo and honestly feeling a little nauseas today, I actually vomited. But don't really want to get my hopes up. I did feel a twinge like cramping a few days ago. However I don't know if I actually have the symptoms or just want to enough that my body is having them.

morgan I hate that we can somehow trick our bodies into having symptoms. But I'm keeping my fx they mean something for you! Do you intend to test early or wait for AF?

Wait for AF. That way I have a solid reason for testing other than just feeling like I might be pg. Still that's 8 days away and I'm having a hard time being patient.

I know the feeling, I am so impatient right now.
Having my sono tomorrow and if we get the all clear we are for sure doing January FET ... gulp.
Fingers crossed.
Where is everyone else in their cycle? I am on cd 8 and we are going to try naturally this month for a miracle before the FET as well. Just in case the gods are on our sides for once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->