• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September loss thread, TTC our rainbow babies

So I couldn't resist and tested yesterday. BFN. So unless AF never shows up Thursday I'd say this was not our month.

Sorry Morgan's mom. How many dpo are you?

Starting in the fertile window now, so fingers crossed we will have a miracle for Christmas this month, although I really don't think we will. Just need to get through the holidays without too much of a breakdown I think.

Where is everyone else in their cycle? Anyone testing soon, or in their fertility window with me?

Currently 13 dpo and was feeling sick this morning.so idk what's going on, probably stress.

How are you doing Morgan?
Fertile window is open, hoping to get at least a few tries in this month for a Christmas miracle. We will see how we end up feeling. Got the pre seed though so fingers crossed!
Weather is crap today, going to hunker down and stay warm inside.

This Christmas season is really hard. I just want to reach out and give you all a big hug.

I know we all lost something precious recently and are tying our hardest to put on a brave face and move forward with hope and love. So big hugs to all of us, just getting through this month.

Sorry AF came Morgan :hugs:

Myshel where are you in your cycle?

AFM I've been trying to stress about testing and what not. Not sure how many DPO I am but I *think* maybe nine? AF is due on Christmas which is just fabulous.

For me af is due the 28-29 I am not going to test unless she doesn't come by New Year's Eve. I want to be hopeful, but since it was impossible to get pregnant naturally for the last five years, I am just looking forward to our FET in January. (But secretly hoping this is our cycle!)

Good luck still praying! I hope this is your month love.

How does the whole FET process work for you? I find it strange saying that since in the military here we have FET but it stands for female engagement team lol sorry, I'm slightly brainwashed I think.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up but every where I turn there are people getting pregnant. It's frustrating me.

Why can't we all use the same acronyms hahahaha

It is the same idea as IVF, only all the hard work already done. Thankfully we had additional embryos that were of good quality that are in a freezer. So for the frozen transfer my drugs are much less. I take estrogen to build the lining but suppress follicle growth. After ten days (if everything looks good) I will add progesterone to also build the lining. After five days of that we are hopefully good to go and we will transfer one of the embryos. Hopefully it will thaw correctly.

Hey ladies I'm supposed to ovulate in about a week, but I doubt this cycle is going to be the one. Currently DH and I are fighting about something stupid but my hormones and personality don't think it's that stupid so we're at a stalemate there lol. But also if I were to concieve this month the baby would be due right around the birthday of Morgan so idk how I'd feel about that, I also just want to be pregnant asap so I'm conflicted there too. Honestly I'm just considering why bother trying since it's not going to work out. This holiday season is sure zapping whatever little hope I had left out. So I apologize for you guys having to listen to the humbug that I am being, but I wish you the best of luck in your cycles this month!

A lot can be forgiven in a week Morgan :) I understand your feelings though. I don't think I'd want a due date the same month as Luke's preferably, but like you I really do just want to be pregnant again.

Happy holidays all. Well I survived Christmas with only 2 crying spells. One triggered by a pregnancy announcement. But at least DH and I have been on better terms. And surprisingly since I've backed off on trying to get it all day every day lol DH has been pretty frisky. (I'm now 100% positive I can confirm my son was conceived after a friend's party last year lmao) so we're actually semi trying I guess. Im not getting my hopes up tho, just trying to have fun and if it happens it happens. After February tho, if it still haven't happened by then I'll be buying some opk.
How is everyone else doing?

Happy holidays and merry Christmas!
Sorry you had some crying sessions, but glad it wasn't too bad for you guys.
I officially got my bfn this morning so I am now just prepping myself for FET in January!!! Ahhhh

Hope you all have a wonderful new year everyone. May we embrace it with love and hope.
Big hugs

Merry Christmas ladies.

Myshel so exciting for FET in January!

Morgan I'm sorry for the tears and I know how you feel love. Glad to hear you and hubby are doing well.

AFM....AF is a day late. Idk what to think, because I took a test this am on a 2 hr hold and it was bfn

Hey still did AF ever show up? Today's my big day, then the 2ww starts again. So im on the hunt for positive vibes!

No =( According to previous cycles she was 2 days late. According to my normal cycle she was a day late. So I'm not sure what happened. Maybe my change in diet threw it off. IDK but I have plans to attack DH as much as possible this month. Bout to get all kinds of use out of my lingerie haha

Just want to wish everyone a happy new year.
I know that 2016 will forever be in my heart. May this new year bring us all joy and hope as we learn to live with the grief that is with us. Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->