• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September&October 2022 babies

Aww I totally feel you ladies with the sickness and I totally agree with those moments of doubt! I have been the exact same!!! Today seemed to of been a good day. 8pm on the evening now and no gags or sickness! What i did different today was i ate 2 arrowheat biscuits in bed before I actually got up. Swigs of water and another biscuit while making my sons breakfast i had two toast with marmite. Im hoping it isnt a fluke and tomorrow i can be the same! Its just relentless isnt it. And of course we are so happy. But having this sickness anddd an ear infection ontop i have been so close to my limits! Xxxx

@JAM1611 I’m so sorry you are feeling rough and sickness. Hope it wasn’t luck and you have cracked it now. How long did you have sickness for previously? hope your earache is easing too x

10dpo but woke up bleeding today

10dpo but woke up bleeding today

that line is clear! Is it your normal period bleed?
As you said it’s the first period since the pill, so please don’t be disheartened it’s early! It’s the first step to having a normal cycle, if that was a evap! Fingers crossed xxx

that line is clear! Is it your normal period bleed?
As you said it’s the first period since the pill, so please don’t be disheartened it’s early! It’s the first step to having a normal cycle, if that was a evap! Fingers crossed xxx

I just tested again and BFN so must of been evap line.
My bleeding has stopped so I'm not sure if it is AF or the cervical erosion I have. .If it is AF it should get heavy tomorrow.
I had period cramps ealier so thinking it probably is AF. Just have to wait and see.

@JAM1611 hope your ear ache is better!

had my scan yesterday and was measuring 3/4 days ahead. I have tiny babies and first time I’ve measured ahead at a scan! Makes me wonder if it’s a boy but I highly doubt it!
Here is a picture of my little peanut! Next scan is the 12 week screening.

how’s everyone else doing?

56800886-E508-4668-B219-4D14E69B13E8.jpeg

Beautiful scan swedengirl! I’ve heard people say that their boys measured ahead on scans. Exciting! How are you feeling?

My son measured bigger at scans. At my dating scan I was put forward nearly a whole week.

Well I'm out this cycle started bleeding yesterday and heavy today. Now the wait to O again.

Beautiful scan swedengirl! I’ve heard people say that their boys measured ahead on scans. Exciting! How are you feeling?

Im feeling generally better! Salt and vinegar chips seem to be my saviour right now. Never eat them normally. Vomited a bit this morning but at least right now controllable!

how are you doing?

Ooh yes salt and vinegar chips! So glad you’re feeling ok. I currently have covid and in comparison to how I was feeling before with the nausea/vomiting this is a breeze. I really think early pregnancy sickness needs more attention, I found it so tough physically and mentally.

Ooh yes salt and vinegar chips! So glad you’re feeling ok. I currently have covid and in comparison to how I was feeling before with the nausea/vomiting this is a breeze. I really think early pregnancy sickness needs more attention, I found it so tough physically and mentally.

oh sorry about the covid. I had it my BFP cycle and it wasn’t fun at all. Really odd though! But glad you seem to be doing ok with it.

yes the morning sickness is just hell. Hopefully soon someone will invent a cure for it!

Lovely scan photo! I bet you can’t wait for the next scan! I’d love to have a gender scan now as 16 weeks, OH is totally against it for some reason, I hope it’s a Mother’s Day surprised lol

@Lucy3 so sorry about covid, glad it isn’t too bad!

Ooh I love salt and vinegar chips too, perhaps it’s a boy for us all! Xx

Sweden both of my boys measured ahead at their first scan! This baby measured a week behind which makes me nervous, but ob wasn’t worried so we will see!

Ladies the troll is back again In the testing group. I rekon its the same person as last time.

Sweden both of my boys measured ahead at their first scan! This baby measured a week behind which makes me nervous, but ob wasn’t worried so we will see!

yes everyone is telling me this is a boy due to measuring ahead! We will see as I genuinely don’t think we have the recipe for boys!

I was told it’s really common to measure behind when my girls did. My first did have IUGR, but measured on the dot at her 20 week and the issues came later

yes I’ve decided not to engage them. Think it’s better not to feed the troll so they get bored and leave

That's exactly my thoughts too. It's best to ignore her because the more everyone keep commenting back to her the more chances she will keep trolling.
Boasting that she never had a miscarriage or stillbirth and never found ttc hard that was a low blow. And the stuff she wrote about mummy just wow. Zero compassion and actually some of the things she comes out with sound like a bully at school.
How's ure neasea today hon. Xx

So interesting with measuring ahead with boys, I don’t know with this one yet but it’s measured 3-4 days behind at all my scans (I think I’ve had 6 lol). I was a bit concerned as my mc always measured behind too, and it’s not possible I’m a few days behind with my dates unless the swimmers can live 7+ days but at each scan it looks developmentally at the tiny stage. Sorry I’m rambling lol. We need to track this for fun!

So interesting with measuring ahead with boys, I don’t know with this one yet but it’s measured 3-4 days behind at all my scans (I think I’ve had 6 lol). I was a bit concerned as my mc always measured behind too, and it’s not possible I’m a few days behind with my dates unless the swimmers can live 7+ days but at each scan it looks developmentally at the tiny stage. Sorry I’m rambling lol. We need to track this for fun!

Can't believe ure 17 weeks already Lucy that's really shot by quickly. Hope ure feeling well.

Yes would be so fun if turns out it is right! By this you’re having a girl then! And me boy. I’ll be SHOCKED beyond anything if it’s a boy, boys do not exist in my family, they marry in! We’re you finding out at your 20 week scan?

@Suggerhoney my nausea was horrendous yesterday morning. But decided I’d force myself to get out and go and have lunch with some friends and getting out helped and I wasn’t sick the rest of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->